Snopes Proves Me Right About The Berkeley Antifa Girl

Yep, the hard right neo-fascist alt righties were caught doing all that, Call Sign Chaos.

No antifa who is caught on video using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil rights with whom they disagree with stayed home because they are cowards and knew they faced free men willing to fight, kill, and die for their liberty. The trust fund commie scum lost the 2nd battle of Berkeley, now it's off to Portland to smash them there, see ya in the streets faggot.
How about this guy, TOT?

Walking around and putting cans of pepsi next to the combatants, in order to bridge the divide.

His video shows the cops were the coolest people in the crowd.

It also shows good and bad on both sides of the fence.

TOT and I have a history together from the other debate site. We must have about a 1000 posts each and the poor guy lost every one of them.

0-1000. Ain't that right TOT? I know its alt right. Wanna pepsi?

They are not there to peaceably assemble and exercise their first amendment rights you stupid faggot they are there, and I quote, to "shut it down by any means necessary," they are there to violently violate the first amendment rights of others so fucking kill yourself you disingenuous intentionally obtuse piece of shit!
What are you, going for the record of how many adjectives you can name in a single sentence?

Antifa pussies didn't show tonight, no violence, fucking shocker.
The alt right neo-fascists stayed home last night? Very, very wise.

No antifa who is caught on video using violent SA shout down tactics to violate the civil rights with whom they disagree with stayed home because they are cowards and knew they faced free men willing to fight, kill, and die for their liberty. The trust fund commie scum lost the 2nd battle of Berkeley, now it's off to Portland to smash them there, see ya in the streets faggot.
You are a closeted homosexual trying to get out, right along with Correll, and if the hard right baddies had come out along with the baddies of the left, your side would have been beaten into the sidewalk.

TOT and I have a history together from the other debate site. We must have about a 1000 posts each and the poor guy lost every one of them.

Somehow, I doubt your objectivity in that judgement.

You are a closeted homosexual trying to get out, right along with Correll, and if the hard right baddies had come out along with the baddies of the left, your side would have been beaten into the sidewalk.
Have you heard about the first gay sitcom on television?

"Leave it, its Beaver!"

How about this guy, TOT?

Walking around and putting cans of pepsi next to the combatants, in order to bridge the divide.

His video shows the cops were the coolest people in the crowd.

It also shows good and bad on both sides of the fence.

The videos for the first march shows the stand down order you lying faggot, antifa didn't show, next stop Portland. What do we want? Trust fund commies off our streets! When do we want it? Now! Come see us in the streets you fat bitch.

The mayor is a legitimate target.

They are not there to peaceably assemble and exercise their first amendment rights you stupid faggot they are there, and I quote, to "shut it down by any means necessary," they are there to violently violate the first amendment rights of others so fucking kill yourself you disingenuous intentionally obtuse piece of shit!
What are you, going for the record of how many adjectives you can name in a single sentence?

Antifa pussies didn't show tonight, no violence, fucking shocker.
The alt right neo-fascists stayed home last night? Very, very wise.

No they would have been smashed into the pavement like the 1st time, problem is they have no balls and didn't show. You can't even hold your own city you n!gger dick taking faggot. We are still going to find moldylocks and make her die screaming with a smashed bottle in her diseased cunnt. How do you feeling knowing that there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it because you are a pussy? Fucking pussy kill yourself and stop breathing my air.

"Leave it, its Beaver!"

You love the cock you fat fuck, how are you still alive?

"Leave it, its Beaver!"

You love the cock you fat fuck, how are you still alive?
Now, now, Call Sign Beaver, be nice. It is nice to point dicks.

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.
"Violent liberals", the cry rolled across the land. Well, across that minority of the population who longed for authoritarian rule by the arisrtocracy.

^^^ Projection ^^^

The lefties are the ones promoting "Shut Up" and "Safe Space" Censorship-Fascism on campuses across the nation, bub. Soon to be spreading into the non-academic sphere as these Crybully Snowflakes claim that anything they don't like is "hate speech".

I'm going to put one in a sock and beat you to death with it. Is teacher still alive? I don't see him in any of the forums.

She went there looking for a fight, and got punched. I don't feel the least bit bad for her.
"Violent liberals", the cry rolled across the land. Well, across that minority of the population who longed for authoritarian rule by the arisrtocracy.

^^^ Projection ^^^

The lefties are the ones promoting "Shut Up" and "Safe Space" Censorship-Fascism on campuses across the nation, bub. Soon to be spreading into the non-academic sphere as these Crybully Snowflakes claim that anything they don't like is "hate speech".
Sure love, go with that.

I'm going to put one in a sock and beat you to death with it. Is teacher still alive? I don't see him in any of the forums.
You're not going to beat anything with that sock except yourself, to ejaculation.

You're not going to beat anything with that sock except yourself, to ejaculation.

It's clear that fantasizing about him doing that gets you all hot and bothered.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin'.
Sure love, the way some folks "know" stuff requires nothing but an imagination.

Just sayin'.

How surprisingly self-aware of you. Your fevered imagination ginned up his supposed sex act.

Bada bing.

Just sayin'.

How surprisingly self-aware of you. Your fevered imagination ginned up his supposed sex act.

Bada bing.

Sure, have a nice day.

Just sayin'.

Antifa pussies didn't show, no violence, shocker. Now back on your knees for a pedophile worshippers cock in your throat faggot.

Forum List

Back