Slavery reparations?

Are you for or against slavery reparations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh there are a lot of them running around on this board. These are just the ones that can chew gum and type at the same time. :lol:

You'll get an additional 40 more acres and an extra mule if you take them with you! And some excellent farm hands mind you!

IMG_5373c.jpg

Gen. Sherman did not have the authority to issue Field order no. 15 and was revoked by Pres. Johnson. As I've stated before, it wasn't even a permanent order and was to only last until the war was over. The reason he even ordered it was to free his forces of the old and feeble that latched on. And, though it really doesn't matter, the mules were only to be on a loan basis.

If you realized how foolish you sound you would shut up.

If you realized how ignorant you are you would get educated. I clearly posted a precedent where your tax dollars paid for Japanese reparations. How stupid are you?

Wow admitting your getting your ass kicked by a person you think is ignorant doesn't speak well of you.

The Japanese held in internment camps were American citizens they weren't brought over in ships as slaves were and forced to labor in the fields.

It's two totally different things and only a dumbass like you would try to make a comparison.

The problems of poor blacks are caused by social ills within the inner city, such as the breakdown of families, high crime rates, and dependence on welfare, not slavery.

You are weak. :lol:
Those conditions were caused and are the direct result of racism, slavery, and Jim crow. Not that I think about it we need to add on some income discrepancy pay for not even being hired or paid the same wages during the Jim Crow era.

Oh there are a lot of them running around on this board. These are just the ones that can chew gum and type at the same time. :lol:

You'll get an additional 40 more acres and an extra mule if you take them with you! And some excellent farm hands mind you!

IMG_5373c.jpg

They wouldn't last too long in Liberia. :lol:

IMG_5373c.jpg

Seriously? What would be the result of reparations? Dave Chappelle, I think, explains it quite well! In white face no less.
And I think your property could be secure in Liberia so as long as you cut the big toe and don't let the stray too far away from the tin covered box, uh, house.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnffskKI_IA]Dave Chappelle Black Money LMAO - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Thanks Sunni for the idea (sorta) re: 40 acres and a mule. :)

For.

We kidnapped them, enslaved them, should pay backwages. Fair's fair.

Not sure how this would work out. If you take the 2010 census, there are 38,929,319 African Americans in the States. Giving each 40 acres would equal out to 1,557,172,760 acres. Which comes out to 2,433,082 sq. miles. The United States is around 3,794,000 sq. miles. Would all other ethnicities have to move out? Maybe head North?

You're assuming every black person are descendants of slaves. And you would be wrong.

Since blacks and the French originally kidnapped and sold black people in slavery...shouldn't they be seeking reparations from African blacks and the French?

The US government broke no laws, and you have no proof that it did. Besides the individuals involved are all dead.

BTW ...This isn't about the Japanese Americans dumbass.

Master goal post mover. :lol:
The Japanese set a precedent dumbass. I guess you completely missed the highlighted part about their heirs.

You're the one trying to move the goalpost going from slavery to internment camps, two totally different events that has nothing to do with one another.

No you tried to do that. I used it as a precedent for righting a wrong. Where did I say it was the same thing? You are confused again moron.

Not sure how this would work out. If you take the 2010 census, there are 38,929,319 African Americans in the States. Giving each 40 acres would equal out to 1,557,172,760 acres. Which comes out to 2,433,082 sq. miles. The United States is around 3,794,000 sq. miles. Would all other ethnicities have to move out? Maybe head North?

You're assuming every black person are descendants of slaves. And you would be wrong.

Since blacks and the French originally kidnapped and sold black people in slavery...shouldn't they be seeking reparations from African blacks and the French?

Yes but the US has a precedent so we would work on that first.

well they can pay some of it but the people who gained decades of free labor need to pay more...way more.

maybe you better just hand a couple of red states over to the Black people who live there

oops for got to quote you

"I'd rather have the money. Its liquid. "

so is much of the red states like fl and Lu

Yes but the US has a precedent so we would work on that first.

These people don't qualify. They got theirs already.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/u...llions.html?smid=tw-share&pagewanted=all&_r=0

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ztSaucNpA]Stossel: Why is the Government Paying Farmers $2 Billion? - YouTube[/ame]

IMG_5373c.jpg

Seriously? What would be the result of reparations? Dave Chappelle, I think, explains it quite well! In white face no less.
And I think your property could be secure in Liberia so as long as you cut the big toe and don't let the stray too far away from the tin covered box, uh, house.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnffskKI_IA]Dave Chappelle Black Money LMAO - YouTube[/ame]

I would not even enslave a racist. I'm not lazy and I am human. No way could I own a person

Yes reparations would single handedly improve the economy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back