Slavery/Racism: Some Questions

There were a number who were, understandably, proud of Obama for the same reason you are, Faulty.

It will be interesting to see if he gets the same percent of the black vote this time, having proven to be an embarrassment to blacks, Democrats, Liberals, and everyone else.

Do you really think blacks are embarrassed by President Obama?

You are usually better than this blatant regurgitation of rightwing propaganda

Why don't you ask some of the folks on that list....

OK, I will...

1. Amy Holmes
2. Walter Williams
3. Thomas Sowell
4. Herman Cain
5. Reihan Salam
6. Allen West
7. J.C. Watts,
8. Condoleezza Rice,
9. Clarence Thomas
10. Michael Steele
11. Florida's Lieutenant Governor Jennifer Carroll
12. Shelby Steele,
13. Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
14. Ward Connerly
15. Glenn Loury,
16. Gary Franks,
17. Deroy Murdock,
18. Robert Woodson
19. Roosevelt Grier
20. Marva Collins
21. Joe Clark,
22. Roy Innis
23. Tony Brown,
24. Ken Blackwell
25. Larry Elder
26. Star Parker
27. Armstrong Williams
28. John McWhorter
29. Don King
30. James Earl Jones
31. Karl Malone
32. LL Cool J
33. The Rock
34. 50 Cent
35. Tim Scott
36. Deneen Borelli
37. Lee Hawkins

Are any of you embarrassed by President Obama?

If you are, reply in this thread

I'm glad Obama won, because the first president my 5 year old grandson ever recognized and is able to name is a black man. You people have absolutely no clue what that means to the black community.

He will get an even larger number of black voters and the percentage will be 98%, once again. He will also get a larger percentage of Latino votes and get over 85% of their vote.

Some of us really don't care that he is half-white (not black), We don't choose presidents based upon the color of their skin nor choose to admire or not admire somebody based upon the melanin content in their skin.
It sounds as if you would think differently about him if he were an albino.

And some of us weren't raised as second class citizens

How Mr Obama's family, Salt Jones' family or your family raised their children is beyond my control.
You didn't address my point, but I addressed your pointless.

Last edited:
I'm glad Obama won, because the first president my 5 year old grandson ever recognized and is able to name is a black man. You people have absolutely no clue what that means to the black community.

He will get an even larger number of black voters and the percentage will be 98%, once again. He will also get a larger percentage of Latino votes and get over 85% of their vote.

Some of us really don't care that he is half-white (not black), We don't choose presidents based upon the color of their skin nor choose to admire or not admire somebody based upon the melanin content in their skin.
Looks like Dr. King's dream is nowhere near fruition. It keeps getting sabotaged by his fellow blacks.

I guess you didn't take to the color-bind society. "his fellow blacks"?

Do you really think blacks are embarrassed by President Obama?

You are usually better than this blatant regurgitation of rightwing propaganda

OK, I will...

1. Amy Holmes
2. Walter Williams
3. Thomas Sowell
4. Herman Cain
5. Reihan Salam
6. Allen West
7. J.C. Watts,
8. Condoleezza Rice,
9. Clarence Thomas
10. Michael Steele
12. Shelby Steele,
14. Ward Connerly
15. Glenn Loury,
16. Gary Franks,
17. Deroy Murdock,
18. Robert Woodson
19. Roosevelt Grier
20. Marva Collins
21. Joe Clark,
22. Roy Innis
23. Tony Brown,
24. Ken Blackwell
25. Larry Elder
26. Star Parker
27. Armstrong Williams
28. John McWhorter
29. Don King
30. James Earl Jones
31. Karl Malone
32. LL Cool J
33. The Rock
34. 50 Cent
35. Tim Scott
36. Deneen Borelli
37. Lee Hawkins

That was like a joke...only different?

In the interests of safety, one should avoid your posts if one is operating heavy machinery, or driving on the highway….

1. Amy Holmes
2. Walter Williams
3. Thomas Sowell
4. Herman Cain
5. Reihan Salam
6. Allen West
7. J.C. Watts,
8. Condoleezza Rice,
9. Clarence Thomas
10. Michael Steele
12. Shelby Steele,
14. Ward Connerly
15. Glenn Loury,
16. Gary Franks,
17. Deroy Murdock,
18. Robert Woodson
19. Roosevelt Grier
20. Marva Collins
21. Joe Clark,
22. Roy Innis
23. Tony Brown,
24. Ken Blackwell
25. Larry Elder
26. Star Parker
27. Armstrong Williams
28. John McWhorter
29. Don King
30. James Earl Jones
31. Karl Malone
32. LL Cool J
33. The Rock
34. 50 Cent
35. Tim Scott
36. Deneen Borelli
37. Lee Hawkins

Are any of you happy to have President Obama?

If you are, reply in this thread.

See how easy it is.

How Mr Obama's family, Salt Jones' family or your family raised their children is beyond my control.

I was raised to crush anyone that stood in my way of achieving my goals and I raised my kids that way.

Set your goals, work for your goals, rely on yourself and don't let anyone tell you can't achieve what you set your mind to.

Your point is easy to make when you were raised in a society that allowed you to go to any school that you wanted, allowed you to stay at any hotel or eat at any restaurant. It is easy for you when you never were told that you were dirty or not worthy of socializing with the white upper class

Those who were raised in such an environment can rightfully be proud that someone of their race was elected President. For you to call them racist for being proud shows how callous you really are

I was raised to crush anyone that stood in my way of achieving my goals and I raised my kids that way.

Set your goals, work for your goals, rely on yourself and don't let anyone tell you can't achieve what you set your mind to.

Overall, sounds a lot more conservative than liberal...
...stop being blinded by skin color, Faulty.

OK, I will...

1. Amy Holmes
2. Walter Williams
3. Thomas Sowell
4. Herman Cain
5. Reihan Salam
6. Allen West
7. J.C. Watts,
8. Condoleezza Rice,
9. Clarence Thomas
10. Michael Steele
12. Shelby Steele,
14. Ward Connerly
15. Glenn Loury,
16. Gary Franks,
17. Deroy Murdock,
18. Robert Woodson
19. Roosevelt Grier
20. Marva Collins
21. Joe Clark,
22. Roy Innis
23. Tony Brown,
24. Ken Blackwell
25. Larry Elder
26. Star Parker
27. Armstrong Williams
28. John McWhorter
29. Don King
30. James Earl Jones
31. Karl Malone
32. LL Cool J
33. The Rock
34. 50 Cent
35. Tim Scott
36. Deneen Borelli
37. Lee Hawkins

In the interests of safety, one should avoid your posts if one is operating heavy machinery, or driving on the highway….

I've noticed nobody has replied yet.

Your point is easy to make when you were raised in a society that allowed you to go to any school that you wanted, allowed you to stay at any hotel or eat at any restaurant. It is easy for you when you never were told that you were dirty or not worthy of socializing with the white upper class

Those who were raised in such an environment can rightfully be proud that someone of their race was elected President. For you to call them racist for being proud shows how callous you really are

Pu-leeeeeezze!
I don't know if I can stomach another of your "Look what an exceptional person I am" posts.

For the truth, see post #57.

OK, I will...

1. Amy Holmes
2. Walter Williams
3. Thomas Sowell
4. Herman Cain
5. Reihan Salam
6. Allen West
7. J.C. Watts,
8. Condoleezza Rice,
9. Clarence Thomas
10. Michael Steele
12. Shelby Steele,
14. Ward Connerly
15. Glenn Loury,
16. Gary Franks,
17. Deroy Murdock,
18. Robert Woodson
19. Roosevelt Grier
20. Marva Collins
21. Joe Clark,
22. Roy Innis
23. Tony Brown,
24. Ken Blackwell
25. Larry Elder
26. Star Parker
27. Armstrong Williams
28. John McWhorter
29. Don King
30. James Earl Jones
31. Karl Malone
32. LL Cool J
33. The Rock
34. 50 Cent
35. Tim Scott
36. Deneen Borelli
37. Lee Hawkins

I've noticed nobody has replied yet.

I’ll bet you haven’t been this excited since your first Amway meeting.

I didn't call anybody racist, Please cease and desist from claiming that lie.

I wasn't allowed to attend any school I wanted to, I had to attend the public schools in my neighborhood. We were too poor to stay in hotels or eat at restaurants when I was growing up.

I was raised to work collaboratively with others to achieve my goals, not to crush them, yet at the same time, to rely upon myself. I raised my children the same way. so far, they are happy and successful.

Overall, sounds a lot more conservative than liberal...
...stop being blinded by skin color, Faulty.

No, it sounds like being raised by black liberal, lifelong NAACP, gun owning, segregated school attending descendants of slaves. I would never dishonor my parents or any of my ancestors by voting for a conservative.

P.S. I voted for Micheal Steele, but he's not conservative.

I was raised to work collaboratively with others to achieve my goals, not to crush them, yet at the same time, to rely upon myself. I raised my children the same way. so far, they are happy and successful.

As are my kid's.

P.S. Fuck others. When push comes to shove, your own actions determine your fate.

Looks like Dr. King's dream is nowhere near fruition. It keeps getting sabotaged by his fellow blacks.

Fuck Dr. King's dream. How'd that work for him?
He's infinitely more respected than you are. He's secured a place in history.

You will live on in a Google cache only. You're one server farm power failure away from eternal anonymity.

Dr. King fought for civil rights for black Americans. You shit on his accomplishments.

I see people as people. You see only skin color.

I didn't call anybody racist, Please cease and desist from claiming that lie.

I wasn't allowed to attend any school I wanted to, I had to attend the public schools in my neighborhood. We were too poor to stay in hotels or eat at restaurants when I was growing up.

And yet, with one broad brush you are able to brush aside three hundred years of racist history and berate someone who is proud that someone of their race was finally elected President

Fuck Dr. King's dream. How'd that work for him?
He's infinitely more respected than you are. He's secured a place in history.

You will live on in a Google cache only. You're one server farm power failure away from eternal anonymity.

Barack Obama is "infinitely more respected than me. He's secured a place in history", does that make him great?

Nah, I have kids and grandkids. I will live until the end of time.

Dr. King fought for civil rights for black Americans. You shit on his accomplishments.

I see people as people. You see only skin color.

I shit on a false belief in a color-blind society, as does every single black civil rights activist who worked with Dr. King, Lowery, Abernathy, Shuttlesworth, Lewis, etc.

Forum List

Back