Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
should republicans challenge trump in a primary?

I think if it’s the right challenger we should consider it. I’m not sure who that challenger could or should be. No Flakes or Kasichs.

I’m not sure anyone could pull it off

Unlikely to occur. The GOP is now the Trump party and those of you uncomfortable with that fact will keep their traps shut as to not invoke the President’s wrath.

Many of the questionable Republicans retired or were jettisoned in this election. There won't be much support for a primary, unless Trump does something entirely off the wall.

Many of the questionable Republicans retired or were jettisoned in this election. There won't be much support for a primary, unless Trump does something entirely off the wall.

I agree.

If somebody is going to challenge him, they will have to be independently
wealthy, because they won't get much support from the RNC.

Flake would be destroyed in his own state, so he ain't gonna run, unless some
hot shot Dem donor fronts him money.

I agree.

If somebody is going to challenge him, they will have to be independently
wealthy, because they won't get much support from the RNC.

Flake would be destroyed in his own state, so he ain't gonna run, unless some
hot shot Dem donor fronts him money.

I think Flake will run. He just won’t get any traction because he has nothing to offer

I think if it’s the right challenger we should consider it. I’m not sure who that challenger could or should be. No Flakes or Kasichs.

I think Drumpf is the man the GOP wanted as POTUS so they should stick with him.

why?

why?
Primarily because Drumpf is a world class fuck up that has taken over the GOP. Its gotta be making the GOP nervous considering he barely beat Hillary.

However the R's want to run their business is up to them. I'm sure their board of directors will debate this one.

Lets look to the past.

In 84 how did the primaries go for Reagan?

I think Trump will be the nominee.

The left are a bunch of pearl clutching hysterical twats. The NAZI RACIST garbage is so lazy.

The notion is nothing but propaganda from left wingers who ignore their real problem of fielding a real candidate. It should be noted that it's acknowledged by lefties that Hillary cheated Sanders out of the primary so democrats are experts in the field of political intrigue

I would suggest Jesus, but you'd probably feel that he was too much of a pansy liberal crybaby.

why?

Sure, I think that facing a primary opponent could help President Trump. I'd like to see Arnold Schwartzeneggar make the race.

Forum List

Back