Should Trump face a primary opponent?

Should trump face a primary opponent

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
Arnold served a couple of terms as California governor, I think he knows enough that he could be a great foil for the President.

And his instantly recognizable voice would make the debates great for radio.

Arnold served a couple of terms as California governor, I think he knows enough that he could be a great foil for the President.

dude, you're looking silly now. think hard about the word birther here.

Trump would crush a challenger.
Also the Democrats don't have any moderate mainstream politicians anymore who can challenge Trump.
Democrats are the party of illegal immigration, voter fraud, marxist economics, hate groups, epic corruption and propaganda that would even make George Orwell say WTF.

Unless he knows how to travel backward in time, he doesn't know anywhere near enough to stand a shot against anyone running for President.

Unlikely to occur. The GOP is now the Trump party and those of you uncomfortable with that fact will keep their traps shut as to not invoke the President’s wrath.
You just gave the perfect reason why Trump should be primaried. It is because Trump is or has changed the party of Reagan into the party of Trump. The sane GOP needs to excise the Trump virus from the party before it kills the body.

Last edited:
should republicans challenge trump in a primary?

I think if it’s the right challenger we should consider it. I’m not sure who that challenger could or should be. No Flakes or Kasichs.

I’m not sure anyone could pull it off
why?
Cause the demoncraps don’t like him!
Are you one of his nationalists?
I'm a nationalist, you're not? so you don't like our country eh?

dude, you're looking silly now. think hard about the word birther here.

You only have to be a natural born citizen to SERVE as President, not to run.

Unlikely to occur. The GOP is now the Trump party and those of you uncomfortable with that fact will keep their traps shut as to not invoke the President’s wrath.
You just gave the perfect reason why Trump should be primariedl because Trump is or has changed the party of Reagan to the party of Trump. The sane GOP needs to take back the party from the Trump virus before it kills the body of the party.
this is why I thank god for trump everyday.

You just gave the perfect reason why Trump should be primariedl because Trump is or has changed the party of Reagan to the party of Trump. The sane GOP needs to take back the party from the Trump virus before it kills the body of the party.

What Republican can vanquish the liberals in 2020 other than Donald J Trump?

Can tell from the comments from the leftists here they are scared of Trump and his turning the GOP into a workers first America first party a populist nationalist party.

Can tell from the comments from the leftists here they are scared of Trump and his turning the GOP into a workers first America first party a populist nationalist party.
Trump lost the House, lost 7 governorships and 300 state GOP state seats. Given Trump's conduct I expect GOP losses to keep mounting in 2020.

I think if it’s the right challenger we should consider it. I’m not sure who that challenger could or should be. No Flakes or Kasichs.

why?
Patriotism comes way before nationalism Read what the French President said about that Another in your face for Trump,, Put the moron in his place

I give two shi

why?
Patriotism comes way before nationalism Read what the French President said about that Another in your face for Trump,, Put the moron in his place
I give two rats shit about what the French president says about my guy. LOL. you're hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Some of the biggest RINO have left politics so doubtful. I think Trump will decide not to run in 2020, he will go enjoy his billions of dollars.

You just gave the perfect reason why Trump should be primaried. It is because Trump is or has changed the party of Reagan into the party of Trump. The sane GOP needs to excise the Trump virus from the party before it kills the body.
I'm all for the killing of the body before he kills America

why?
Yes! I unapologetically love this country! Unlike yourself!

Trump lost the House, lost 7 governorships and 300 state GOP state seats. Given Trump's conduct I expect GOP losses to keep mounting in 2020.
Especially since many more repub senators are up for election

Some of the biggest RINO have left politics so doubtful. I think Trump will decide not to run in 2020, he will go enjoy his billions of dollars.
You're right Finally Yes enjoy all his ill gained millions made as president Constitution be damned Emoluments be damned

You're right Finally Yes enjoy all his ill gained millions made as president Constitution be damned Emoluments be damned
The POS lied about Obama citizenship now he lies his ass off about voter fraud and suckers like you eat it up

Forum List

Back