Should Trump face a primary opponent?

Should trump face a primary opponent

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters
should republicans challenge trump in a primary?

I think if it’s the right challenger we should consider it. I’m not sure who that challenger could or should be. No Flakes or Kasichs.

I’m not sure anyone could pull it off
why?
Cause the demoncraps don’t like him!
Are you one of his nationalists?
Yes! I unapologetically love this country! Unlike yourself!
I believe you have me all wrong ,,,if that was meant for me

Some of the biggest RINO have left politics so doubtful. I think Trump will decide not to run in 2020, he will go enjoy his billions of dollars.
You're right Finally Yes enjoy all his ill gained millions made as president Constitution be damned Emoluments be damned

Your posts are increasingly pathetic. Trump already worth billions wanted to become president to scrape in a few measly million? This is why nobody likes you liberals.

Unlikely to occur. The GOP is now the Trump party and those of you uncomfortable with that fact will keep their traps shut as to not invoke the President’s wrath.
You just gave the perfect reason why Trump should be primaried. It is because Trump is or has changed the party of Reagan into the party of Trump. The sane GOP needs to excise the Trump virus from the party before it kills the body.

He truly is an Orange Virus.

I think if it’s the right challenger we should consider it. I’m not sure who that challenger could or should be. No Flakes or Kasichs.

why?
I replied to your question stupid! Of course it was meant for ewe!

Some of the biggest RINO have left politics so doubtful. I think Trump will decide not to run in 2020, he will go enjoy his billions of dollars.
You're right Finally Yes enjoy all his ill gained millions made as president Constitution be damned Emoluments be damned

Your posts are increasingly pathetic. Trump already worth billions wanted to become president to scrape in a few measly million? This is why nobody likes you liberals.
Worth billions??? lol lol

I replied to your question stupid! Of course it was meant for ewe!
Sorry to hear that Thought you were brighter than that You love this country ?/ OR ah's like trump?

Can tell from the comments from the leftists here they are scared of Trump and his turning the GOP into a workers first America first party a populist nationalist party.
Trump lost the House, lost 7 governorships and 300 state GOP state seats. Given Trump's conduct I expect GOP losses to keep mounting in 2020.
1. Its expected the governing party to lose seats,he lost LESS seats than Clinton,Bush and Obama. HE didn't lose any governorships he also didn't lose ANY state seats...He GAINED seats in the senate....

Unlikely to occur. The GOP is now the Trump party and those of you uncomfortable with that fact will keep their traps shut as to not invoke the President’s wrath.
You just gave the perfect reason why Trump should be primaried. It is because Trump is or has changed the party of Reagan into the party of Trump. The sane GOP needs to excise the Trump virus from the party before it kills the body.
Actually, Trump hasn’t changed the GOP, he’s only representing the Party’s true nature: bigoted, racist, hateful, authoritarian, frightened of change, diversity, and inclusion, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent – it was the Party of Trump when Reagan was president.

Trump would crush a challenger.
Also the Democrats don't have any moderate mainstream politicians anymore who can challenge Trump.
Democrats are the party of illegal immigration, voter fraud, marxist economics, hate groups, epic corruption and propaganda that would even make George Orwell say WTF.
Drumpf couldnt even crush Hilary and she was a terrible candidate for the Dems to come up with. :rolleyes:

What on earth makes you think Trump is going to make it until the end of first term?

You might want to click this link to redirect to another post on this board to find out why he won't.
Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL

What on earth makes you think Trump is going to make it until the end of first term?

You might want to click this link to redirect to another post on this board to find out why he won't.
Do you know liberals actually still think there was collusion? LOL
Trump will make it to the end of his only term.

Democrats want nothing more than to beat Trump in 2020.

Trump isn’t going anywhere until he leaves office in 2021.

Nikki Haley??

Can tell from the comments from the leftists here they are scared of Trump and his turning the GOP into a workers first America first party a populist nationalist party.
Trump lost the House, lost 7 governorships and 300 state GOP state seats. Given Trump's conduct I expect GOP losses to keep mounting in 2020.
1. Its expected the governing party to lose seats,he lost LESS seats than Clinton,Bush and Obama. HE didn't lose any governorships he also didn't lose ANY state seats...He GAINED seats in the senate....
you have lost your mind boy!

7 governorships was taken from him/Republicans, and nearly 400 State legislator seats went from Republican to Democratic and he lost 7 state legislatures that were Republicans or split, to Democrats and he lost near 40 house seats... he might have won 2 senate seats... and that is not final, if recounts go the way of Dems, he broke even in the Senate.... and the Dems had 26 seats they had to defend while repubs only had 9 to defend that were up for reelction

This was a near Tsunami slamming him smack in the face, not just a blue wave Odium.

you have lost your mind boy!

7 governorships was taken from him/Republicans, and nearly 400 State legislator seats went from Republican to Democratic and he lost 7 state legislatures that were Republicans or split, to Democrats and he lost near 40 house seats... he might have won 2 senate seats... and that is not final, if recounts go the way of Dems, he broke even in the Senate.... and the Dems had 26 seats they had to defend while repubs only had 9 to defend that were up for reelction

This was a near Tsunami slamming him smack in the face, not just a blue wave Odium.

All that while combating voter suppression and severely gerrymandered districts.

Actually, Trump hasn’t changed the GOP, he’s only representing the Party’s true nature: bigoted, racist, hateful, authoritarian, frightened of change, diversity, and inclusion, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent – it was the Party of Trump when Reagan was president.

Nope, we should never forget that the dems are the party of slavery and segregation. You cant whitewash history.

I give two shi
I'm a nationalist, you're not? so you don't like our country eh?
Patriotism comes way before nationalism Read what the French President said about that Another in your face for Trump,, Put the moron in his place
I give two rats shit about what the French president says about my guy. LOL. you're hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm glad you call the racist pervert lying SOS your guy Lets all know who you are

Forum List

Back