Should Santorum and Gingrich drop out of this race?

Should Santorum and Gingrich drop out of this race?

• Yes

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B. I think the justification some "conservatives" use for this goes along the lines of, "Better to let Obama ruin the country for 4 more years and show the GOP establishment we're serious so that next time around they will not put up someone like Romney."

I don't consider myself a doctrinaire conservative at this point in my life. I think I was cured of that five years ago when my ex-boss pointed out that there is a divide between the people who run the GOP and the people who vote for it... and we ain't on the same side at all.

The problem is, Romney is a sham candidate. He doesn't really believe in any GOP principles, he's just saying he does now to get the nomination.

And he wants sooooo badly for the MSM to love him again and can't wait to get back to the center...

Which is why he really doesn't want this to drag out to Tampa.

Well--who are you supporting? Let me guess--the social nut-case.

Last edited:
REALLY--you might want to take a look at the 1st add on the WAR ON WOMEN---:clap2:

GOP War On Women - YouTube

I don't know--but this new television advertisement looks pretty effective to me--:badgrin:

Honestly, I look at these snarling harpies and really don't have much sympathy for them.

The only people who would be inspired by this commercial are people who wouldn't vote for Republicans to start with.

B. I think the justification some "conservatives" use for this goes along the lines of, "Better to let Obama ruin the country for 4 more years and show the GOP establishment we're serious so that next time around they will not put up someone like Romney."

I don't consider myself a doctrinaire conservative at this point in my life. I think I was cured of that five years ago when my ex-boss pointed out that there is a divide between the people who run the GOP and the people who vote for it... and we ain't on the same side at all.

The problem is, Romney is a sham candidate. He doesn't really believe in any GOP principles, he's just saying he does now to get the nomination.

And he wants sooooo badly for the MSM to love him again and can't wait to get back to the center...

I'll support a one-legged gimp before I support Romney.

I'll vote for Santorum because he has the best shot. If he loses, I vote for Obama in November.

I'll vote for Santorum because he has the best shot. If he loses, I vote for Obama in November.

Oh bullshit.

You vote for President Obama, period.

REALLY--you might want to take a look at the 1st add on the WAR ON WOMEN---:clap2:

GOP War On Women - YouTube

I don't know--but this new television advertisement looks pretty effective to me--:badgrin:

Honestly, I look at these snarling harpies and really don't have much sympathy for them.

The only people who would be inspired by this commercial are people who wouldn't vote for Republicans to start with.

YOU are in the tank for Obama. aren't you?

WHO is paying YOU to be here?

Then don't refer to yourself as a conservative--because you're not. You're more interested in controlling what people do in their own bedrooms and not at all interested in jobs--the deficit and run-a-way government spending.

There is absolutely no way that Santorum could defeat Barack Obama and here's why I know that.

COLORADO CAUCAS GOERS MUST HAVE VERY SHORT MEMORIES.

Judging from the results of our caucas on Tuesday night--it appears that most of the caucas voters have already forgotten about our 2010 midterm (painful) loss in the senate race between republican Ken Buck and incumbent democrat Michael Bennet. Ken Buck showing a lead in all polling data, a race where it was his to lose, managed to lose it in the final weeks leading up to the election. Why? Because of his too far right stance on abortion, and his statement on Face the Nation about gays--stating that homosexuality is like a disease similar to alcoholism. I saw this immediately go global on all political boards across the nation. Ken Buck was one of the top topics on these political boards for the final two weeks leading up to the election. We have Rick Santorum who can even be rougher in his comments regarding homosexuality, with his recent statements regarding bestiality. Apparently they are oblivious to the fact that there are many conservative republican households in this country that have gays in their families or friends, who are just as offended by these type comments as gays are.

After the election was over, some astounding figures about the vote came out. Ken Buck lost the female vote in Colorado, including large sections of the El Paso county female vote, a district that is considered one of the more conservative districts in this state, headquarters to Focus on the Family. Indicating that conservative pro-life females were either voting for Michael Bennet, or they weren't casting a vote in the senatorial race.

This state just voted in our caucas a person very similar to Ken Buck in Rick Santorum. He also is too far to the right on abortion issues. Stating in the below video that he is against abortion, even in the instance of a brutal rape or incest. You see even pro-life conservative women understand that it would be wrong to prohibit an abortion to a woman who has been brutally raped or to a young girl who has been a victim of incest.

Sarah Palin said it best. "That she would hope that a victim would choose life", but would understand an abortion in the instance of rape or incest. Now if you cannot convince pro-life conservative women of Rick Santorum's too far right stance on this issue, then can you possibly imagine what women across this nation will be doing in November 2012. A Rick Santorum nominee has no chance of beating Barack Obama.

Last edited:

Then don't refer to yourself as a conservative--because you're not. You're more interested in controlling what people do in their own bedrooms and not at all interested in jobs--the deficit and run-a-way government spending.
Ditto.

Joey is a paid shill.

Santorum doesn't have any economic experience--he has been a government legislator most of his life. In the years he wasn't he was a Washington D.C. lobbyist.

That's why he commonly refers to "economics" by quickly switching the topic to Family values. That he knows and it comes right out of his 16th century Roman Catholic beliefs.

Agreed.

Which is why I really want to see him in a debate with Obama or Biden.

Of course you do--you're an Obamabot--what better candidate to put up against Obama than Rick Santorum?

Someone's not paying attention. When Obama screws up, I'm right there criticizing him like everyone else.

That doesn't change the fact he would mop the floor with Santorum in a debate.

Agreed.

Which is why I really want to see him in a debate with Obama or Biden.

Of course you do--you're an Obamabot--what better candidate to put up against Obama than Rick Santorum?

Someone's not paying attention. When Obama screws up, I'm right there criticizing him like everyone else.

I'll definitely agree with that last sentence.

Oh bullshit.

I didn't in 2008. I'd like to not do so this time.

Bottom line. I absolutely hate Mitt Romney as a human being. Period. He's a terrible, evil person. And a Mormon.

Obama's inept and kind of useless, but any damage he was going to do, he's already done.
Translation: "I Joey, am a Bigot..."

Oh bullshit.

Bottom line. I absolutely hate Mitt Romney as a human being. Period. He's a terrible, evil person. And a Mormon.

Obama's inept and kind of useless, but any damage he was going to do, he's already done.

O.K.--now I get it--you're voting against the MORMON--you hate MORMON'S. He's evil because he's a MORMON.

Well--I really don't have a fond opinion of the Catholic religion right now because of Santorum's comments--toward Protestants--because I am one of them.

So you're casting a vote for YOUR RELIGION--Great Job!

Unfortunately for you--other Catholics aren't they're voting for Romney.

Last edited:

I'll definitely agree with that last sentence.

And in between debates he'll be whining about how people keep asking him about social issues when he so very much wants to talk about things like the economy. :rolleyes:

I LIVE in Colorado--we have ballot primary on June 26th--and there's no way in hell Rick Santorum is going to win that. The only people that showed up for the Feb. 7th caucas--(basically a straw poll) where the right wing of the Christian community. Less than 5% of the entire population.

You really don't think this state is going to vote for Barack Obama--and then vote 4 years later for Rick Santorum--do you?---:badgrin:

I just took the time to check the RCP political calander... just to be sure, and they list the June 26th event as a congressional and state primary. YOu can check it out...

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Dates

Now, do you really think the GOP has a future running against the "Right wing of the Christian community". Geez, Sister, I'm an atheist and even I know that's a horrible idea.

Oh bullshit.

O.K.--now I get it--you're voting against the MORMON--you hate MORMON'S. He's evil because he's a MORMON.

Well--I really don't have a fond opinion of the Catholic religion right now because of Santorum's comments--toward Protestants--because I am one of them.

:clap2:

Oh bullshit.

So you're casting a vote for YOUR RELIGION--Great Job!

Unfortunately for you--other Catholics aren't they're voting for Romney.

So you were horribly confused by Left Wing spin about what he said? Because that seems to happen to you a lot.

Oh, I'm an atheist. I'm not voting for any religion.

I just really think Mormons are evil and stupid and I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw him.

Oh bullshit.

Stupid, illogical and evil beliefs don't suddenly become holy because you dress them up in vestments and call them a "religion".

Romney believes illogical, stupid and evil things. That's a disqualifier as far as I'm concerned.

Stupid, illogical and evil beliefs don't suddenly become holy because you dress them up in vestments and call them a "religion".

Romney believes illogical, stupid and evil things. That's a disqualifier as far as I'm concerned.
No sir...YOU yourself posted your belief.

Too late to back out Joey. YOU have been caught. WHOM are you working for? Who is paying you?

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back