Should Santorum and Gingrich drop out of this race?

Should Santorum and Gingrich drop out of this race?

• Yes

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they want a brokered convention, they need to stay in. However, I don't see either of them being the right choice. As a Dem, I'd be scared of Jeb Bush. He's the only "name" that can do it, IMO.
You should be. Eight years of Jeb! was not good for Florida, He is Reagan type, many like him while he relaxes 20 hours a day. When one hurricane hit the Panhandle, little Jeb!ro told the state to pray, then split for the Southeast. Otherwise, no, they wish to continue. I do not which of the two is the lesser of two WEASELS.

Upps--we have democrats voting in this poll--my mistake!
My apologies, oreo. Yes I am a registered Democrat, who voted for McCain in 2008.

Should they drop out of the race?

Absolutely not, especially Santorum.

The longer Santorum stays in the race, the more idiotic he makes the GOP look.

For the Democrats, that's a good thing.

Even an idiot looks good compared to obama. For the republicans, that's a good thing.

Should they drop out of the race?

Absolutely not, especially Santorum.

The longer Santorum stays in the race, the more idiotic he makes the GOP look.

For the Democrats, that's a good thing.

Even an idiot looks good compared to obama. For the republicans, that's a good thing.
If Republicans don't fuck it up...which they have a history of doing.

The incumbent should drop out of the race.

Why?

If the American people think he's done a bad job..the Democratic process generally has a way of dealing with that.

Limp Inability wants the incumbent to drop out, because none of the candidates on the other side have a chance.

Face it.............the GOP is scared of both their own incompetent field AND Obama.

The incumbent should drop out of the race.

Why?

If the American people think he's done a bad job..the Democratic process generally has a way of dealing with that.

Limp Inability wants the incumbent to drop out, because none of the candidates on the other side have a chance.

Face it.............the GOP is scared of both their own incompetent field AND Obama.
Actually? it is the opposite...The 'War on Women' is a false issue...Obama is afraid as Hell...He knows whatthe stakes are...and so do YOU...Obama is losing his base.

Obama will lose by landslide.:eusa_hand:

Why?

And there you have it, Bush did a good job, Swallow said it himself!

Still a fag I see.

Well I'm still straight. Nice of you to offer..but I am sure there is a truck stop you can prostitute yourself at.

2 stupid posts by Swallow in a row, shocking!

I can't help but notice you brought your sexuality up again on public boards... for no reason. Nice to see you're still a full on homophobe and many on the left give you "thanks" and never call you out on it.

And there you have it, Bush did a good job, Swallow said it himself!

Still a fag I see.

Well I'm still straight. Nice of you to offer..but I am sure there is a truck stop you can prostitute yourself at.

I can't help but notice you brought your sexuality up again on public boards... for no reason. Nice to see you're still a full on homophobe and many on the left give you "thanks" and never call you out on it.

Swallow has individual stupidity down to a science, doesn't he?

Still a fag I see.

Yes, only a few others on these boards think they are being clever while they make themselves look even more ridiculous with each post they make.

I’m still at a loss as to how me calling Swallow “Swallow” makes it sound as if I'm offering him a BJ… If anything wouldn't it be the other way around? It seems that words that could be used sexually get Swallow all worked up and then he starts thinking about fucking guys or something, I honestly don’t know.

There is nothing wrong with having no nominee until every state (or most of them) have held primaries and caucuses. If it goes until the Convention, so be it. It will be an excellent experience and I am confident the GOP will have a candidate that will beat Obama whether we settle on one today or in August.

This process is part of the "vettting" that every candidate needs to go through. The longer this goes on, the better we get to know these people. Personally, I am enjoying the heck out of it!

The last primary is on June 26 and that will be Colorado. So what you're saying is let this carry on--let Rick Santorum keep bringing up his Roman Catholic beliefs--keep scaring women to death--so that by the time the election rolls around they will be running into those voting booths to cast a vote for Barack Obama--even though Santorum has no possibility what-so-ever of winning the nomination.

You want to risk that?

I don't think Rick Santorum is scaring anyone. He has no real chance of winning, but he does the opportunity to influence the dialogue and that is exactly what he is doing. Obama's approval ratings dropped 8 points since Santorum "broke the script" and started talking about common sense values and taboo topics like abortion and birth control. Democrats make the mistake of believing that voters are "stupid" and buy into the bullshit that Republicans are at "war against women". Sorry, that shit ain't working.

There is nothing wrong with having no nominee until every state (or most of them) have held primaries and caucuses. If it goes until the Convention, so be it. It will be an excellent experience and I am confident the GOP will have a candidate that will beat Obama whether we settle on one today or in August.

This process is part of the "vettting" that every candidate needs to go through. The longer this goes on, the better we get to know these people. Personally, I am enjoying the heck out of it!

The last primary is on June 26 and that will be Colorado. So what you're saying is let this carry on--let Rick Santorum keep bringing up his Roman Catholic beliefs--keep scaring women to death--so that by the time the election rolls around they will be running into those voting booths to cast a vote for Barack Obama--even though Santorum has no possibility what-so-ever of winning the nomination.

You want to risk that?

I don't think Rick Santorum is scaring anyone. He has no real chance of winning, but he does the opportunity to influence the dialogue and that is exactly what he is doing. Obama's approval ratings dropped 8 points since Santorum "broke the script" and started talking about common sense values and taboo topics like abortion and birth control. Democrats make the mistake of believing that voters are "stupid" and buy into the bullshit that Republicans are at "war against women". Sorry, that shit ain't working.
Santorum's influence is telling people that without strong families, and weaning people OFF the self-proclaimed charity role of welfare the gubmint had overtaken...the economy has minimal chance of recovery...without responsibility

You want to risk that?

lol - Republicans in TX, VA, PA, AZ, etc. are making me think there is a GOP war on women. Making me mad as hell at how the GOP is focusing on our uterus and not on things like making sure that firefighters have enough protective gear.

So, um, yeah, that "shit" is working.

The GOP really needs to stop crap like writing laws to say that a doctor can let his suspicion that a woman might seek an abortion stop him from informing her about the condition of her fetus if he knows that there is reason for her to be concerned.

All Democrats need to do is keep reminding women that Santorum thinks that when they get pregnant during rape God has given them a gift .....

Yeah, the "shit" is working. And the Republicans keep making more.

Yes, only a few others on these boards think they are being clever while they make themselves look even more ridiculous with each post they make.

I’m still at a loss as to how me calling Swallow “Swallow” makes it sound as if I'm offering him a BJ… If anything wouldn't it be the other way around? It seems that words that could be used sexually get Swallow all worked up and then he starts thinking about fucking guys or something, I honestly don’t know.

It's funny how consistently you guys turn to insults, or attempted insults, the moment you think you "lost" a conversation.

You can set a watch to it.

Mitt represents crony capitalism, big centralized government, and as we have seen will say what ever he needs to be elected. Sad period for the GOP, however, when one considers GHWB and GWB it only reconfirms the progressive, compassionate, spineless wing of the party runs the show. Mitt's only message and vision for the future escapes me. The man is a dolt. The only hope remaining is that Newt and Rick remain in the contest so the real message remains fresh and possibly the conservative wing of the GOP will retain the house and capture the senate. As for Mitt winning the White House, there is no difference between the two, which aids the incumbent. Change will come once the economy and country has been trashed to the point people start to recognize that the days of big government, cronyism, and promising everything for nothing is over, or the dollar bubble pops. As for myself, I will not support the likes of a progressive compassionate conservative for they have proven incapable of cutting the size of government and entitlements.

Forum List

Back