Shooter Devin Kelley, Dishonorable Discharged Atheist

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Shooter Devin Kelley was court martialed and DD'ed in 2014 by the USAF. Although once a Bible school teacher, he became an ardent atheist, joining the group Atheist Republic and an endorser of CNN as his facebook clearly claims:

https://i.redd.it/iwy97epzq8wz.jpg

Devin Kelley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

It appears that he converted to an atheist anti-fa agent and decided to murder as many white conservatives as he possibly could.

Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.

Shooter Devin Kelley was court martialed and DD'ed in 2014 by the USAF. Although once a Bible school teacher, he became an ardent atheist, joining the group Atheist Republic and an endorser of CNN as his facebook clearly claims:

It appears that he converted to an atheist anti-fa agent and decided to murder as many white conservatives as he possibly could.

What other conservative color is there?

Just another fruit cake...as if ANTIFA would target a church. Why is it you all insist that every demon be YOUR personal demon?

My question for the day..a dishonorable discharge carries the same penalties as a felony..that includes the loss of gun rights. So..where did he get his weapon? Was LE aware that he was armed?
This is not a 2nd amendment issue..so calm the f down. This is a convicted criminal with an illegal weapon.
Holy shit, are you saying criminals don't obey gun laws?

FACEBOOK page was taken down soon after ID.

2d may be off base, we all may be, Reports of Neo Nazi activity are also made.

Pasror's daughter a sweet looking girl, brown skin, black hair, beautiful smile. 14 years old.

Ask Ben Carson

Not soon enough. Real reporters got those photos asap before the takedown.

The bodies are still warm and the finger pointing starts...

Posted his assault rifle one week ago on Facebook, somebody got to it. His LINKDIN appears funny, he was unemployed some posted, with DD, which is known. Atheist who taught Bible school. No ANTIFA connection reported. A cut & paste ANTIFA sticker somehow on LINKed.

Caucasian clean, neat, plump, and wore combat gear.

Ready to smear instead of in shock. Strange.

The bodies are still warm and the finger pointing starts...

Posted his assault rifle one week ago on Facebook, somebody got to it. His LINKDIN appears funny, he was unemployed some posted, with DD, which is known. Atheist who taught Bible school. No ANTIFA connection reported. A cut & paste ANTIFA sticker somehow on LINKed.

Caucasian clean, neat, plump, and wore combat gear.
There is only one clear answer, a ban on Muslims entering the USA...

His wife’s mother supposedly lived in that town. Also had guns illegally.

Ready to smear instead of in shock. Strange.

ANTIFA 'agent', no evidence other than cut and paste photos; identical to the one released, and CNN listed as a favorite, of course.

Yep, Typical of most of these shooters, progressives…

Yep, Criminals don’t obey laws… LOL

Forum List

Back