A citizen with a gun took out the Texas killer as he fled.

• Banned
It was just reported on the news. I can not find a link yet. Will this do?

9OvEmtl.png

• Banned
And yes this is political as the demands for gun control if implemented could have allowed this killer to get away.
Or made the hoops for getting a gun enough to discourage the killer from getting one, and 26 people would still be alive today.
Possibly but do we even know how he got his gun yet? I assume it was legal as it was on his Facebook page before they took down his profile.

And yes this is political as the demands for gun control if implemented could have allowed this killer to get away.
Or made the hoops for getting a gun enough to discourage the killer from getting one, and 26 people would still be alive today.
Possibly but do we even know how he got his gun yet? I assume it was legal as it was on his Facebook page before they took down his profile.
gramps im hearing the cops took him out....could be wrong though....

The officials during the news conference said that it is currently unclear as to who shot him, the citizen who followed him or self inflicted.

I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.

Not what was just reported. A man with a shotgun shot him and he subsequently died. Unknown if it was the civilian that killed him or he took himself out after being shot.

At the press conference they stated a neighbor across from the church hit him with gunfire and knocked his rifle from him, then pursued him in his vehicle. They aren’t sure if the Good Samaritan s shots killed him or he killed himself. Said he had wrecked and was found dead.

Not what was just reported. A man with a shotgun shot him and he subsequently died. Unknown if it was the civilian that killed him or he took himself out after being shot.
ok like i said i may have heard the preliminaries...

Taken out with a shotgun
Utterly beautiful. Next Sunday make sure and carry your pistol with you to church.Get a Ladysmith for the wife in case you need to use the restroom.
It's a dangerous world " trade thy cloak for a sword"......something like that.
"A country boyz raized with an ol shotgun." Thats right Hank. If you(or I) had been there after the first shot the chimp would have been dead.

I don’t know. If he really wanted one, he could get one easily anyways since we’ve been so completely lax on gun laws for so many decades.
Yes indeed, filthy democrats are easy on crime because it pushes their bs gun ban agenda.

Forum List

Back