Shemp Gone From Fox

72037768_2511989538838727_4624225708024004608_n.jpg

Best wishes, Shep. Thank you for being a beacon of honor and integrity as you reported facts and truth.
Washington redskin,
It’s all about the ratings, he had the lowest and all of Fox News you fucking retard. Lol

I know for sure you can't beat me, and based on what I have seen of leo I doubt you could best him either.

Heh heh. Well. Opinions vary. You know where the Bull Ring is. Right? Bring Leo with you if you want. Pick the topic, I don't care what it is.

This illusion that the Fox crowd has that they're so informed, I think, would be fun to put to the test. Nobody ever does. Not really.

But NC, no one here said Fox viewers think they're 'so informed' you made that shit up in order to start an argument.

I know for sure you can't beat me, and based on what I have seen of leo I doubt you could best him either.

Heh heh. Well. Opinions vary. You know where the Bull Ring is. Right? Bring Leo with you if you want. Pick the topic, I don't care what it is.

This illusion that the Fox crowd has that they're so informed, I think, would be fun to put to the test. Nobody ever does. Not really.

But NC, no one here said Fox viewers think they're 'so informed' you made that shit up in order to start an argument.

Statement: "The truth is, that a lot of US think FOX is, and always was, leftist. Just not as leftist as the MSM" (post #104 by LEO).

Response: How many are a lot, you and that voice in your head?

In my view, anyone who still puts their trust in ANY mainstream news channel is....well, a little slow on the uptake. :71: You said something similar to that earlier, and I was nodding in agreement.

Yeah, I agree.

Awww...buttercup and NC have a 'thing' going....:abgg2q.jpg: Who here, other than TDS radicals put their trust in "ANY" mainstream media? Who do YOU trust anyway? Daily KOS? NPR? CBS? NBC? CNN? MSNBC? ABC? let us know and stop assuming everyone else is so ill informed will ya?

Statement: "The truth is, that a lot of US think FOX is, and always was, leftist. Just not as leftist as the MSM" (post #104 by LEO).

Response: How many are a lot, you and that voice in your head?

Well, I gotta admit, FOX is a bit less leftist now that 'Sheppie' hit the bricks. Have your mommy help you with the quote function.

72037768_2511989538838727_4624225708024004608_n.jpg

Best wishes, Shep. Thank you for being a beacon of honor and integrity as you reported facts and truth.

The only problem with that bullshit is Shemp stated he had requested to leave several weeks ago. The problem with stupid lieberals is they think everyone should be sad. Do you have a sad?

Shep Smith stood for Truth, Justice and the American Way

A rare quality at Fox
The rumors out that Sheppee baby is a pedophile and some raw news is going to come out on him and Napolitano soon . Old man Murdoch got rid of him before it's going to break . The Judge with his fairy laugh will be next .
Shep is a real American Patriot
Shep was a guy who couldn’t get good ratings because he was lame and pathetic. Something Trump supporters don’t like.

I’m glad he’s gone.

Must be the reason faux signed him to a multi-year contract last year.......bad ratings.

wrong opinions

Oh, the fucking irony.

In terms of FOX's primary audience, that's precisely what he did. Do the Murdock boys actually think they will bend public opinion by letting the Democrats blabber their nonsense? With the night crew they have?

Puh-leeeze.

I know they are a right-leaning biased network. The fact that you stated Smith has 'wrong opinions' tells me just how bad of shape we are. If you're not in lockstep with the required right-winger attitudes of everyone in the tribe, your opinions are 'wrong'. Sounds cultish and Orwellian to me.

For example, stating that Trump has committed impeachable offenses is both wrong and an opinion. Hence "wrong opinion".

Whose next.....Napolitano? Chris Wallace? Juan Williams? oh yeah....that'd be nice too :wink_2:

I like good news.:04:

Napolitano.

Probably. Napolitano stands for everything good that the Fox talking heads who represent the state department detest and largely don't even want their viewership to understand. I wish they would let Napolitano go, they don't deserve someone like him over there. And he sits on our own advisory board over at the Institute anyway. It's not our loss. lol.

He permits his nevertrump-ism to interfere with sound legal judgement.

In my view, anyone who still puts their trust in ANY mainstream news channel is....well, a little slow on the uptake. :71: You said something similar to that earlier, and I was nodding in agreement.

Yeah, I agree.

Awww...buttercup and NC have a 'thing' going....:abgg2q.jpg: Who here, other than TDS radicals put their trust in "ANY" mainstream media? Who do YOU trust anyway? Daily KOS? NPR? CBS? NBC? CNN? MSNBC? ABC? let us know and stop assuming everyone else is so ill informed will ya?

I put my trust in NPR and MSNBC, 60 Minutes, 20-20 and PBS. I have no trust in Murdoch's publications, Breitbart's or anything written by you. The difference is not in the bias, but in the verifiable truth and verifiable dishonesty.

Unlike you, I don't own one.

That's not what I asked, idiot. I said MAGA hats don't offend me....You? Well, do MAGA hats offend you? If so why? Answer the question stop trying to evade.

51h2MRCPCvL._UX679_.jpg

Feel free to stick pins in your computer monitor.....Maybe you could take a hammer to it too.:113:

Well, seeing as she's the only one on here who has seen my bare ass, I would hope so. lol.

Anyway. My group generally puts out our own reporting and commentary. We do quite a bit, actually. As I said previously in the thread, Judge Nap sits on the advisory board. As I also said, I'd love to see him leave FOX, too. I, for one, woudn't have any reason at all to turn it on again with him gone.

Last edited:
Shep Smith stood for Truth, Justice and the American Way

A rare quality at Fox
The rumors out that Sheppee baby is a pedophile and some raw news is going to come out on him and Napolitano soon . Old man Murdoch got rid of him before it's going to break . The Judge with his fairy laugh will be next .
Shep is a real American Patriot
Shep was a guy who couldn’t get good ratings because he was lame and pathetic. Something Trump supporters don’t like.

I’m glad he’s gone.

Must be the reason faux signed him to a multi-year contract last year.......bad ratings.

Who is faux? Something or someone you made up?

Well, seeing as she's the only one on here who has seen my bare ass, I would hope so. lol.

Anyway. My group generally puts out our own reporting and commentary. We do quite a bit, actually. As I said previously in the thread, Judge Nap sits on the advisory board. As I also said, I'd love to see him leave FOX, too.

What group? Got a link? No pay walls please.

What group? Got a link? No pay walls please.

Next time I post an article of immediate relevance I'll ping you. Otherwise you can check my thread posting history. Most of my threads are linked to the Ron Paul Institute and the Liberty Report. Among others. I'm getting ready to jump off of here, though, I'm hungry.

Last edited:
I put my trust in NPR and MSNBC, 60 Minutes, 20-20 and PBS. I have no trust in Murdoch's publications, Breitbart's or anything written by you. The difference is not in the bias, but in the verifiable truth and verifiable dishonesty.

I don't trust any news organizations. Including FOX however, I do not cut myself off from dissenting opinions like you seem to do. I know that those organizations you put your 'trust' in hate FOX news. Do you know that all those organizations you put your trust in parrot the same leftist anti-Trump talking points. The latest, which I guess you have heard, is 'constitutional crisis.' They all use the exact same phrases.....INCLUDING FOX!! I watch Trump and read his tweets and am amazed how all of those organizations twist what he says.

Forum List

Back