Shemp Gone From Fox

I know for sure you can't beat me, and based on what I have seen of leo I doubt you could best him either.

Heh heh. Well. Opinions vary. You know where the Bull Ring is. Right? Bring Leo with you if you want. Pick the topic, I don't care what it is.

This illusion that the Fox crowd has that they're so informed, I think, would be fun to put to the test. Nobody ever does. Not really.

But NC, no one here said Fox viewers think they're 'so informed' you made that shit up in order to start an argument.

Statement: "The truth is, that a lot of US think FOX is, and always was, leftist. Just not as leftist as the MSM" (post #104 by LEO).

Response: How many are a lot, you and that voice in your head?

Well, I gotta admit, FOX is a bit less leftist now that 'Sheppie' hit the bricks. Have your mommy help you with the quote function.

My mother died in 2008, and to comment on anyone's mother while hiding behind a keyboard is evidence you're a punk, a coward and a piece of human excrement.

wrong opinions

Oh, the fucking irony.

In terms of FOX's primary audience, that's precisely what he did. Do the Murdock boys actually think they will bend public opinion by letting the Democrats blabber their nonsense? With the night crew they have?

Puh-leeeze.

I know they are a right-leaning biased network. The fact that you stated Smith has 'wrong opinions' tells me just how bad of shape we are. If you're not in lockstep with the required right-winger attitudes of everyone in the tribe, your opinions are 'wrong'. Sounds cultish and Orwellian to me.

For example, stating that Trump has committed impeachable offenses is both wrong and an opinion. Hence "wrong opinion".

Trump has committed impeachable offenses, see Title 18, Obstruction of Justice, Sec 1505:

"Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years***

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1505

***This means it is a felony, thus a high crime.

The Son Of A Bitch is finally gone.

Fox News announced late Friday afternoon that Shepard Smith is leaving the network after 23 years. Sources tell Mediaite that it was Smith’s decision to leave and that he was not fired.

In a moving statement at the end of his Friday show, Smith announced the news, and said it would be his last broadcast.

“Even in our currently polarized nation, it’s my hope that the facts will win the day, that the truth will always matter, that journalism and journalist will thrive,” Smith said.

In recent years, Smith has been something of a heretic at the ratings-dominant and broadly pro-Trump network. He has often provided critical coverage of President Donald Trump, end even feuded with Fox News opinion hosts.

The Fox News anchor, hired to join the network at its inception in 1996, said his agreement with Fox meant he would not be reporting elsewhere in the near future.

“So recently I asked the company to allow me to leave Fox News, after requesting that I stay, they obliged,” Smith said. “Under our agreement I won’t be reporting elsewhere, at least in the near future, but I will be able to see more of Geo and Lucia, and our friends and family, and then we will see what comes along.”

“This is my last newscast here. Thank you for watching today and over the decades as I traveled to many of your communities and anchored this program, studio B, and Fox Report, plus endless marathon hours of breaking news. It’s been an honor and my pleasure.”

In a statement, Fox News president Jay Wallace said Smith will be stepping down from his role as chief news anchor and managing editor of the network’s breaking news unit.

“Recently I asked the company to allow me to leave FOX News and begin a new chapter,” Smith said in a statement. “After requesting that I stay, they graciously obliged. The opportunities afforded this guy from small town Mississippi have been many. It’s been an honor and a privilege to report the news each day to our loyal audience in context and with perspective, without fear or favor. I’ve worked with the most talented, dedicated and focused professionals I know and I’m proud to have anchored their work each day — I will deeply miss them.”

While the statements from Fox News leadership and Smith are glowing, CNN’s Brian Stelter reported that the recent blowup with prime time host Tucker Carlson was a “breaking point” for Smith.

“A series of rotating anchors will host the 3PM/ET time slot until a new dayside news program is announced,” the network said.

Shepard Smith Leaving Fox News

wrong opinions

Oh, the fucking irony.

In terms of FOX's primary audience, that's precisely what he did. Do the Murdock boys actually think they will bend public opinion by letting the Democrats blabber their nonsense? With the night crew they have?

Puh-leeeze.

I know they are a right-leaning biased network. The fact that you stated Smith has 'wrong opinions' tells me just how bad of shape we are. If you're not in lockstep with the required right-winger attitudes of everyone in the tribe, your opinions are 'wrong'. Sounds cultish and Orwellian to me.

For example, stating that Trump has committed impeachable offenses is both wrong and an opinion. Hence "wrong opinion".

Trump has committed impeachable offenses, see Title 18, Obstruction of Justice, Sec 1505:

"Whoever corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation is being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress—

:auiqs.jpg:

Go for it.

72037768_2511989538838727_4624225708024004608_n.jpg

Best wishes, Shep. Thank you for being a beacon of honor and integrity as you reported facts and truth.

The only problem with that bullshit is Shemp stated he had requested to leave several weeks ago. The problem with stupid lieberals is they think everyone should be sad. Do you have a sad?

Shep was pushed out. Fox can't handle the truth.

I never could stand the soy boy, Shep Smith. The word is that Smith got into a huge argument with Tucker Carlson and Smith got a verbal ass paddle. That's why he's leaving.

I know for sure you can't beat me, and based on what I have seen of leo I doubt you could best him either.

Heh heh. Well. Opinions vary. You know where the Bull Ring is. Right? Bring Leo with you if you want. Pick the topic, I don't care what it is.

This illusion that the Fox crowd has that they're so informed, I think, would be fun to put to the test. Nobody ever does. Not really.

But NC, no one here said Fox viewers think they're 'so informed' you made that shit up in order to start an argument.

Statement: "The truth is, that a lot of US think FOX is, and always was, leftist. Just not as leftist as the MSM" (post #104 by LEO).

Response: How many are a lot, you and that voice in your head?

Well, I gotta admit, FOX is a bit less leftist now that 'Sheppie' hit the bricks. Have your mommy help you with the quote function.

My mother died in 2008, and to comment on anyone's mother while hiding behind a keyboard is evidence you're a punk, a coward and a piece of human excrement.

OK, sorry....go ask a mod then.

wrong opinions

Oh, the fucking irony.

Puh-leeeze.

That is what Joe Biden did....not Trump.

72037768_2511989538838727_4624225708024004608_n.jpg

Best wishes, Shep. Thank you for being a beacon of honor and integrity as you reported facts and truth.

The only problem with that bullshit is Shemp stated he had requested to leave several weeks ago. The problem with stupid lieberals is they think everyone should be sad. Do you have a sad?

Shep was pushed out. Fox can't handle the truth.

Yes, Shemp was pushed out, by his (insert proper pronoun here).

He claims he wasn't fired. I watched him the last few days since Trump pulled out of Syria. All he's been saying is how Trump left these people to die over and over again.

Good riddance. And learn how to read.

Why Shep Smith finally walked out of Fox News for good - CNN

I think no one was watching Sheppie and he probably was threatened with being fired or 'fall on the sword'......He skewered himself to save face. After all, who would hire a news anchor no one watches......Maybe MSNBC?

May be .... some people have the goods on him.

you know what I mean

and the "goods" ain't so good.....know what I'm saying

In my view, anyone who still puts their trust in ANY mainstream news channel is....well, a little slow on the uptake. :71: You said something similar to that earlier, and I was nodding in agreement.

Yeah, I agree.

Awww...buttercup and NC have a 'thing' going....:abgg2q.jpg: Who here, other than TDS radicals put their trust in "ANY" mainstream media? Who do YOU trust anyway? Daily KOS? NPR? CBS? NBC? CNN? MSNBC? ABC? let us know and stop assuming everyone else is so ill informed will ya?

I put my trust in NPR and MSNBC, 60 Minutes, 20-20 and PBS. I have no trust in Murdoch's publications, Breitbart's or anything written by you. The difference is not in the bias, but in the verifiable truth and verifiable dishonesty.

So how do you reconcile MSNBCs multiple, provable lies?

I liked Shep.

I thought he did a good job.

He was more of a journalist who locked horns with the opinion makers.

Sorry to see him go.

I wish him well.

Forum List

Back