Shemp Gone From Fox

Whose next.....Napolitano? Chris Wallace? Juan Williams? oh yeah....that'd be nice too :wink_2:

I like good news.:04:

I used to like juan, but now he is so intellectually dishonest i can't stand him.

Whose next.....Napolitano? Chris Wallace? Juan Williams? oh yeah....that'd be nice too :wink_2:

Napolitano.

Probably. Napolitano stands for everything good that the Fox talking heads who represent the state department detest and largely don't even want their viewership to understand. I wish they would let Napolitano go, they don't deserve someone like him over there. And he sits on our own advisory board over at the Institute anyway. It's not our loss. lol.

I like Napolitano but don't agree with everything he says. It's called using your own brain. Try it sometime.

I used to like juan, but now he is so intellectually dishonest i can't stand him.

Juan gets paid for supporting the unsupportable. That's the only way anyone could believe all the Democrat demagoguery we are all assaulted with daily.

Personally, I find the Fox viewership demographic to be among the most under-informed of all. They're like trained monkees. What's really amusing is they seem to be under the llusion that they're any less repugnant and any less authoritarian or any less statist than the talking heads on the other networks.

It's laughable, really.

What is laughable is a clown calling other people names, who can't seem to spell.

GOOD JOB!

Really? I'll bed the "Fox viewership" can spell 'monkeIt's not like it's a white paper or anything. ys' and 'illusion' correctly.

Maybe. I spell things wrong quite a bit. I don't really care.

Get in a debate with me, though, on any topic of your choice and I'll kick your ass in front of all of your friends, gare awn teed. lol.

I'll be in the neighborhood. Let me know.

:rolleyes:

Really? I'll bed the "Fox viewership" can spell 'monkeIt's not like it's a white paper or anything. ys' and 'illusion' correctly.

Yeah, we know.

Get in a debate with me, though, on any topic of your choice and I'll kick your ass in front of all of your friends, gare awn teed. lol.

I just did, and guess what? You LOST.

I know for sure you can't beat me, and based on what I have seen of leo I doubt you could best him either.

It’s not healthy to hear nothing but what you already agree with all the time. That’s why cnn sucks. Even liberals don’t watch that mess unless they are looking for talking points. A strong essay includes a counter-claim.

I know for sure you can't beat me, and based on what I have seen of leo I doubt you could best him either.

He seems to spend a lot of time beating himself...

Heh heh. Well. Opinions vary. You know where the Bull Ring is. Right? Bring Leo with you if you want. Pick the topic, I don't care what it is.

This illusion that the Fox crowd has that they're so informed, I think, would be fun to put to the test. Nobody ever does. Not really.

wrong opinions

Oh, the fucking irony.

In terms of FOX's primary audience, that's precisely what he did. Do the Murdock boys actually think they will bend public opinion by letting the Democrats blabber their nonsense? With the night crew they have?

Puh-leeeze.

I know they are a right-leaning biased network. The fact that you stated Smith has 'wrong opinions' tells me just how bad of shape we are. If you're not in lockstep with the required right-winger attitudes of everyone in the tribe, your opinions are 'wrong'. Sounds cultish and Orwellian to me.

Have you checked out CNN or MSNBC? Talk about Orwellian, those assholes wrote the book.

Heh heh. Well. Opinions vary. You know where the Bull Ring is. Right? Bring Leo with you if you want. Pick the topic, I don't care what it is.

This illusion that the Fox crowd has that they're so informed, I think, would be fun to put to the test. Nobody ever does. Not really.

In my view, anyone who still puts their trust in ANY mainstream news channel is....well, a little slow on the uptake. :71: You said something similar to that earlier, and I was nodding in agreement.

I bet he's got some interesting stories.
Cock sucking stories? LOL

Looks like Miketx has a new butt buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It looks like shep will be Anderson Cooper’s bitch?

Jealous?

upload_2019-10-11_19-35-37.png

Forum List

Back