Sharpton the 'Snitch': Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant...

Wow - jump all over a guy for helping to prosecute mob bosses .......

I guess you are entitled to your opinion, but when choosing sides, I like to side with the people who put criminals behind bars rather than the criminals.

Kinda makes me wonder about the people who don't ....

He should be behind bars with them. Snitches become Snitches because Law Enforcement is about to prosecute them.

I can't abide Al not very Sharpton, the lowlife scumbag race-baiting race-card playing blackmailing piece of crap.

On the other hand, what is the real purpose of revealing that a snitch is a snitch?

Is somebody trying to get that rat bastard murdered?

I guess you are entitled to your opinion, but when choosing sides, I like to side with the people who put criminals behind bars rather than the criminals.

He should be behind bars with them. Snitches become Snitches because Law Enforcement is about to prosecute them.

:cuckoo:

Actually, that's not cuckoo at all.

Why the fuck else do snitches become government snitches?

Because they have a high regard for truth justice the American way and virtue?

You just answered your own question bub. Unless of course no one ever snitches because they want to stop wrong doing.

Snitches don't usually become Snitches out of the goodness of their hearts. In most cases, Law Enforcement is about to prosecute them. So what did they have on Sharpton? It'll be interesting finding out.

Snitches become Snitches to save their own asses. So it'll be interesting finding out what they had on Sharpton. Must have been pretty serious.

Yes it would be interesting to theorize on why Sharpton was telling on the mob - lets see, they kill people....nope

Selling drugs in the community - nah
Crime - meh
Threating murder - nuh uh

Sharpton musta done something against the law that we dont know about because no one dislikes the mob for no reason - DING DING DING

Now lets theorize what that crime could be then float it as being real! Th

Next thread ironically will be about the harm in the black communities embrace of the "stop snitching" narrative

That must be it. The very first time in his life Al not so Sharpton stumbled upon mob-related specific information, he felt duty bound (putting his life at risk in the process) to rush to his beloved Government to share it with law enforcement authorities -- gratis.

Yes.

Yes.

Now that this alternative scenario has been noted, there's really no other way to look at things.

That must be it. The very first time in his life Al not so Sharpton stumbled upon mob-related specific information, he felt duty bound (putting his life at risk in the process) to rush to his beloved Government to share it with law enforcement authorities -- gratis.

Yes.

Yes.

Now that this alternative scenario has been noted, there's really no other way to look at things.

Thanks, now that we know more than one possibility exists we can all enjoy the view from outside your bubble. (BTW Al has put his life at risk more than a few times before)

Yes.

Yes.

They got him for something. Eventually we'll find out what Authorities had on em. Snitches become Snitches to save their own asses. Period, end of story.

Yes.

Yes.

Thanks, now that we know more than one possibility exists we can all enjoy the view from outside your bubble. (BTW Al has put his life at risk more than a few times before)

MY bubble?

YOU are the moron who imagines that Al might have become a snitch out of the goodness of his own heart.

Damn, but you are a gullible schmuck.

Sorry, I just wanted you to acknowledge there is more than one possibility. And you did. Your fault I guess but you agreed with the "gullible schmuck" OY VEY

Very few if any, become Snitches out of the goodness of their hearts. Law Enforcement usually has something on em and is going to prosecute. So what did they have on Sharpton? Must have been pretty serious.

Did you not read your own link?

How fucked does a person have to be to consider snitching on criminals as being worst than being the criminal?

Sorry, I just wanted you to acknowledge there is more than one possibility. And you did. Your fault I guess but you agreed with the "gullible schmuck" OY VEY

I was pretty clear from jump street that there is more than one possibility.

But you are a gullible schmuck for believing that one of those possibilities is at all likely. :lol:

If you want to snap out of your self-induced coma someday, it's relatively easy and painless. :thup: Just face reality.

The reality is that almost all non-law-enforcement folks who "cooperate" with the government in such criminal investigations make the decision to do so out of an abundant self-interest. That is: they seek to avoid the pain of a criminal prosecution and the related risk of a conviction.

Forum List

Back