FBI informant charged with lying about Biden

James Biden says President Biden had no involvement in his business deals​

The president’s brother, questioned Wednesday by House committees, said President Biden was never part of his work​

Ex-F.B.I. Informant Is Charged With Lying Over Bidens’ Role in Ukraine Business

Turns out the sensational claims of Republicans turn out to be false. The DoJ is now prosecuting the man accusing Biden of taking bribes for lying about the accusation.

I wonder how many of the MAGAs will ever hear the story?
The same DOJ who are involved in the politicization of our justice system should now be believed when they go after an informer concerning Biden perfidy?

You have never had the first inkling on how to think outside of the box.

Occam's razor
The Dainty should never attempt to discuss anything related to logic. The Dainty has no handle on it.

Try, for once, to think something through.

If the DOJ is mired in the politicization of the justice system (as witnessed by the clearly partisan politically motivated persecutions of President Trump), then why would that same politicized DOJ suddenly be above attacking a Biden accuser?

Jack Smith's prosecution of Mr. Trump is not a politically motivated anything. Mr. Trump defied the government -- against his own layers advice.

Putin control Trump.jpg

James Biden says President Biden had no involvement in his business deals​

The president’s brother, questioned Wednesday by House committees, said President Biden was never part of his work​

LOL

“This would be a perfect platform to expose my Brothers team to [your] protocol,” Jim Biden wrote to the CEO of a Tampa-area company that controlled licensing rights to an experimental cancer treatment the hospital operator wanted to offer. “Could provide a great opportunity for some real exposure.”

Forum List

Back