Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts

You liked to an opinion?
On this site?

1708529066946.gif

Sunk cost fallacy.

In order to be a Trump supporter you truly had to give up adherence to a lot of principles. This in order to "own the libs". Trump made the people they hate mad, so Trump is good.

The problem is that the more you make that bargain, the harder it becomes to find justifications, to the point that they now have kind have given up on reality.

They perceive it as a choice between acknowledging reality and say that they've been wrong all along.

Or simply don't. And hold on to their identity.
Their "reality" isn't

1708529214930.png

:sniff sniff: Smells like desperation and sadness.

There's enough real proof of Biden taking bribes without making up crazy stuff, Dainty.

Bobulinski, the email chains, the email pseudonyms..
There's a contradiction that shows that this is just more dem propaganda in cynch with Get-Trump.

Bobulinski's link is much too close to Hunter's involvement with Metabiota to pretend not to notice. Metabiota's VP contacted Hunter about Ukraine, also in the emails referred to, above. When that happened, it linked biolabs in Ukraine, noted by the Russians when they came across the border. That indeed links to the psychopath father, Joe, for Joe's boss, Obama, who travelled to Russia with Richard Lugar (Republic of Georgia biolab).

So media prisoners have some logical problems:

1. Dismissing Russia's suspicions about biolabs, which contradict the Smirnov trajectory as told by dem propaganda.

2. Metabiota's virus-collecting links to the Chinese communist Huazhong lab doing gain-of-function experiments with Metabiota's coronaviruses.

3. UC Davis links to Metabiota (Anne Rimoin) and Musk's link to UC Davis for monkey-brain chips.

She got fined. Too bad she didn't use that info to burn Trump to the ground.
Yes, she was punished for violating the law.

Oh the Dems did try to use that to burn trump down...it was the bases for the entire Russian hoax, Mueller report etc....all based on misiformation Clinton illegal obtained by paying Russians.

Great headline: "Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts"

Reminds me that Muller said Trump and others were misrepresenting what he found in the way of dealings with Russia.

We always seem to come back to Russia, with the Trump people/Biden haters.

Prove me wrong, if you disagree.

real news org: Ex-Informant Accused of Lying About Bidens Said He Had Russian Contacts

Federal prosecutors portrayed the former informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, as a serial liar incapable of telling the truth about even the most basic details of his own life.

A former F.B.I. informant accused of making false bribery claims about President Biden and his son Hunter — which were widely publicized by Republicans — claimed to have been fed information by Russian intelligence, according to a court filing on Tuesday.

In the memo, prosecutors portrayed the former informant, Alexander Smirnov, 43, as a serial liar incapable of telling the truth about even the most basic details of his own life. But Mr. Smirnov told federal investigators that “officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story” about Hunter Biden.

Those disclosures, including Mr. Smirnov’s unverifiable claim that he met with Russian intelligence officials as recently as three months ago, made him a flight risk and endangered national security, Justice Department officials said. Mr. Smirnov had been held in custody in Las Vegas, where he has lived since 2022, since his arrest last week.
can the Trump pee pee tapes be far behind?

Yes, she was punished for violating the law.

Oh the Dems did try to use that to burn trump down...it was the bases for the entire Russian hoax, Mueller report etc....all based on misiformation Clinton illegal obtained by paying Russians.
Hmmm. Well, seems to me four months after the inauguration of her opponent is a little late to use it. :)
She didn't pay any Russians. She paid the group that provided the report to the Washington based conservative group who originally ordered it.

EDIT - Sorry, the campaign paid the dudes. Not her. :)

Hmmm. Well, seems to me four months after the inauguration of her opponent is a little late to use it. :)
She didn't pay any Russians. She paid the group that provided the report to the Washington based conservative group who originally ordered it.
Oh they were using it prior to when he was sworn in..

Sure she did.....hahah no Washington basded conservative group ordered it. Michael Steele was hired AFTER Clinton became the client, and after the Free Beacon folks stopped being a client.

Why do you lie?

Oh they were using it prior to when he was sworn in..

Sure she did.....hahah no Washington basded conservative group ordered it. Michael Steele was hired AFTER Clinton became the client, and after the Free Beacon folks stopped being a client.

Why do you lie?
Because that's what happened.

Tell me, when you wake up in the morning, do the lies come to you automatically?
Or do you have to look in the mirror to steady yourself? :)

Because that's what happened.

Tell me, when you wake up in the morning, do the lies come to you automatically?
Or do you have to look in the mirror to steady yourself? :)
Yes, what happened was Clinton illegally hired foreign agents to pay Russians for disinformation.

Glad you can accept that finally

Forum List

Back