FBI informant charged with lying about Biden

LOL

“This would be a perfect platform to expose my Brothers team to [your] protocol,” Jim Biden wrote to the CEO of a Tampa-area company that controlled licensing rights to an experimental cancer treatment the hospital operator wanted to offer. “Could provide a great opportunity for some real exposure.”

and it is going nowhere. Benghazi! Better Call Durham.

Jack Smith's prosecution of Mr. Trump is not a politically motivated anything. Mr. Trump defied the government -- against his own layers advice.

View attachment 906183

1708551331231.png

Giuliani Associte Lev Parnas Says He Told The F.B.I. In 2019 Biden Informant Not To Be Trusted.

Lev Parnas, who worked with Rudy Giuliani to build a Joe Biden conspiracy theory, claimed that the FBI knew in 2019 that their key informant was a liar.

Taking to social media on Monday night, Parnas responded to former New York Assistant Attorney General Tristan Snell, who called for an investigation into the communications top Republicans had with former FBI informant Alexander Smirnov, who is now accused of lying about a Biden bribery scheme.

The informant the House Republicans used to justify the impeachment inquiry into Biden was arrested last week and accused of lying to the FBI about his claims that Biden accepted a $5 million bribe.

There it is, observe above cretins maturity, I have above tard around 17 years of age and of course, woefully ignorant of everything beyond the narcotics they inject or snort, and no doubt they are also sexually deviant! :spank:

Fuck religionists. Do not preach to me, it won't work. I am PROUD and LOUD Atheist. Your fucked version of your fucked up god ain't real.

Here's Grassley, bringing Smirnov to the forefront of the investigation:

Here's Grassley making Smirnov's interview the topic of an entire senate hearing:

Here's Grassley talking about how important this interview is to Republicans:

Here are links to Fox where Ron Johnson and Grassley lament about this 'evidence' being kept from them:

|
Here's Hawley losing his fucking shit at another senate hearing about Smirnov's interview.

Here's another Fox News focus on Smirnov's interview:

Here are press releases from Comer:

Here's Comer bringing Smirnov's interview up again:

Here's your ilk calling it the 'smoking gun' by House Ways and Means Chair Jason Smith

View attachment 904996

And now......after the unverified and fact free accusations that they promoted for OVER A YEAR blow up in their face with the indictment.....they try what you're trying. To pretend that conservatives never really cared much.

So its a 'this is a very crucial piece of our investigation' last year. A Smoking Gun! But now.......awww. Not so much.

You've got jack shit, Rawley. And you know it.

Smirov bent the ReNaziKlans over the table and they loved every minute of it. Now their faced with yet another lie, it was a Russian DisInformation Campaign and they fell for it. They are very low IQ.

Forum List

Back