Zone1 "The fact is that people are more bigoted toward Jews than they are to Blacks."

Cut IM2 a break people. Black people don’t even know what computers are. Understanding what per-capita is well beyond their mental abilities.

“Hate crime data released last November by the FBI for 2019 reveal that there were 2,391 black/African-American victims of hate crimes, 1,032 Jewish victims, and 227 Muslim victims. Adjusting for the population of each group in 2019 (43.98 million blacks, 7.5 million Jews, and 3.61 million Muslims) the hate crime victimization rates per 100,000 population of each group were 13.8 for Jews, 6.3 for Muslims, and 5.4 for blacks (see chart above). Therefore, adjusted for population by group, American Jews were 2.6 times more likely than blacks to be a victim of a hate crime in 2019, and 2.2 times more likely than a Muslim to be a hate crime victim.”

So far, 56% of reported hate crimes in 2024 have targeted Jewish people, Toronto police say​

Cut IM2 a break people. Black people don’t even know what computers are. Understanding what per-capita is well beyond their mental abilities.

“Hate crime data released last November by the FBI for 2019 reveal that there were 2,391 black/African-American victims of hate crimes, 1,032 Jewish victims, and 227 Muslim victims. Adjusting for the population of each group in 2019 (43.98 million blacks, 7.5 million Jews, and 3.61 million Muslims) the hate crime victimization rates per 100,000 population of each group were 13.8 for Jews, 6.3 for Muslims, and 5.4 for blacks (see chart above). Therefore, adjusted for population by group, American Jews were 2.6 times more likely than blacks to be a victim of a hate crime in 2019, and 2.2 times more likely than a Muslim to be a hate crime victim.”

So far, 56% of reported hate crimes in 2024 have targeted Jewish people, Toronto police say​

Sadly, anytime I bring up the skyrocketing antisemitism, libs always try to dilute it by saying “well, Islamophobia Is just as bad” or “racism is a big problem, too” or stuff to that effect.

The fact is that antisemitism is at the highest levels since the Holocaust, and yet libs are defending the idea of bringing in MORE antisemites. I guess spitting on and bullying Jewish kids, and screaming at them to “get back to the gas chambers” and not letting them pass by to get to class isn’t enough for them.

Sadly, anytime I bring up the skyrocketing antisemitism, libs always try to dilute it by saying “well, Islamophobia Is just as bad” or “racism is a big problem, too” or stuff to that effect.

The fact is that antisemitism is at the highest levels since the Holocaust, and yet libs are defending the idea of bringing in MORE antisemites. I guess spitting on and bullying Jewish kids, and screaming at them to “get back to the gas chambers” and not letting them pass by to get to class isn’t enough for them.
I guess.

You could also try not engaging in the offending behavior.

You fail to report that one individual known as IM1 has personally skewed results, due to his one man manic obsessiveness show, and made this research completely FAKE.
Wrong. I use the UCR hate crime numbers. They are completely correct. You try to on others. project your own manic obsession with white supremacy

The has been no pro minority zeitgeist.
Then why has every movie & TV Commercial Add Spot had Asian Lesbians odd and interracial Couples and Gay Men kissing and Rap / HipHop / Gangster Rap edgy Urban Music and Graffiti art and Strong Black Women In lead roles in that timeframe

Of course, but until then I'll stick with what the Bible reveals on the subject.
I appreciate that you admit that you are doing what you feel is right but admit none of us will know until judgement day.

How do you deal with theologians interpretting the Bible in different ways.

are there mobs of people in the streets and on college campuses by the thousands protesting against blacks ? nope ... but there are mobs expressing hatred toward the Jews by leftwing Nazis .
Last week, there was even a middle school in liberal San Francisco where the administrators took the children out of class to don pro-Palestinian outfits and head over to a Jewish Community Center. There they screamed “Death to Jews!!” - and with Jewish pre-schoolers in attendance.

We have leftists bringing up a new generation of Hitler Youth, with Jews being threatened with death, and IM2 keeps moaning about racism - as if that’s the biggest concern.

Antisemitism is now at pre-Hitler levels similar to 1930‘s Germany.

I appreciate that you admit that you are doing what you feel is right but admit none of us will know until judgement day.

How do you deal with theologians interpretting the Bible in different ways.
I feel for theologians in that they are constrained by tradition and propriety when rendering interpretations, but perhaps that's for the best at this time.

Forum List

Back