FBI informant charged with lying about Biden

The loan was made, and they have bank records to prove it.

Excellent! I can't wait to see them.
Republicans are going to do everything in their power to prevent you from seeing them. Again, because they don’t respect you.

!Fuck Romans, fuck the whole fucking myth book!
There it is, observe above cretins maturity, I have above tard around 17 years of age and of course, woefully ignorant of everything beyond the narcotics they inject or snort, and no doubt they are also sexually deviant! :spank:

Comer is so 'over his head' in this.
He wants so badly to fit into the trump cult, and he thought he could con the (R) side, which he did, because of course they will believe any "DIRT" on the bidens.

What Comer is realizing now is that he will be fact checked on his allegations. This is where Comer is overmatched.
(R), ie the trump CULT, will just run with what Comer suggests happened, whereas NOW Comer is realizing he is up against opponents that won't lie down.

Comer is in deep trouble.

I see future indictments headed Comer's direction.
LOOLLOLLLOOLLLOOLLLOLLL

The loan was made, and they have bank records to prove it.

Excellent! I can't wait to see them.
HA, ha, ha...

You people are so dumb. Clueless.

Comer, Jordan and others (even Sen Grassley), have been caught mischaracterizing testimony. Which is why Hunter himself said make it all public.

A simple search engine query could have saved us all the public embarrassment of watching you make a complete fool of yourself here @ usmb:

But banking records reviewed by CNN, which Comer’s committee possesses, provide substantial evidence in support of the Democrats’ assertions that there was indeed a $200,000 loan from Joe Biden to James Biden less than two months before the James Biden “loan repayment” check to Joe Biden for the same amount.

Fact check: Evidence supports Democrats’ case that Joe Biden made a personal loan to his brother

HA, ha, ha...

You people are so dumb. Clueless.

Comer, Jordan and others (even Sen Grassley), have been caught mischaracterizing testimony. Which is why Hunter himself said make it all public.

A simple search engine query could have saved us all the public embarrassment of watching you make a complete fool of yourself here @ usmb:

But banking records reviewed by CNN, which Comer’s committee possesses, provide substantial evidence in support of the Democrats’ assertions that there was indeed a $200,000 loan from Joe Biden to James Biden less than two months before the James Biden “loan repayment” check to Joe Biden for the same amount.

Fact check: Evidence supports Democrats’ case that Joe Biden made a personal loan to his brother

Comer, Jordan and others (even Sen Grassley), have been caught mischaracterizing testimony.

That's outrageous!
Only leftists are allowed to do that!

Forum List

Back