Sexual Misconduct

Agreed. They may all be claiming they are hetro but they cant ALL be. Its like all the gay men who marry women and come out later as gay. They are liars.

Of course. Gay people are inherently dishonest and straights cannot possibly be child molestors.

Your bigotry is showing again.

First, everyone lies, including you and me. Second, I am talking about pedophiles lying, and syrenn is agreeing with me. Why are you so sensitive about us pointing out that pedophiles lie about liking to have sex with adults?

Are you secretly a conservative Christian who is claiming to be a lesbian to make it look like gays and lesbians like having sex with children in order to recruit them? If not, I suggest you tone down your knee jerk reactions to perceived insults.

For someone who is a professional who works with child sexual offender, she sure doesn't understand pedophiles very well does she?

Successful pedophiles are the ones who blend into every day society. That includes appearing "normal" and lying about what drives them.

For Windbag, Syrenn and whoever else it pertains to.

Gay people are no more likely to be child molestors than straight people. But if you want to think otherwise, there's nothing else to be said.

For those of us with an interest in prevention here is a link:

Let's put the facts together:

Child molesters exist in every part of our society.
They molest children close to them, mainly children in their family or children in their social circle.
Most child molesters, 90 percent, report that they know their child victims very well.

Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

Again, stop projecting. I never said that gays are more likely to be pedophiles. I said that its not just straights who molest. Of which you clearly imply.

I'm implying no such thing. I'm stating the truth about who the molestors are in my community. They're straight, not gay.

We don't have alot of gay people here. The molestors in my county are mostly straight. In five years I know of one registered sex offender who is gay. He had sex with an underage minor. He was three years older than the victim.

Last edited:
Of course. Gay people are inherently dishonest and straights cannot possibly be child molestors.

First, everyone lies, including you and me. Second, I am talking about pedophiles lying, and syrenn is agreeing with me. Why are you so sensitive about us pointing out that pedophiles lie about liking to have sex with adults?

Are you secretly a conservative Christian who is claiming to be a lesbian to make it look like gays and lesbians like having sex with children in order to recruit them? If not, I suggest you tone down your knee jerk reactions to perceived insults.

For someone who is a professional who works with child sexual offender, she sure doesn't understand pedophiles very well does she?

Successful pedophiles are the ones who blend into every day society. That includes appearing "normal" and lying about what drives them.

I know alot about pedophiles from my work as a Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate.

Believe whatever you like.

For Windbag, Syrenn and whoever else it pertains to.

Gay people are no more likely to be child molestors than straight people. But if you want to think otherwise, there's nothing else to be said.

For those of us with an interest in prevention here is a link:

Let's put the facts together:

Child molesters exist in every part of our society.
They molest children close to them, mainly children in their family or children in their social circle.
Most child molesters, 90 percent, report that they know their child victims very well.

Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

Again, stop projecting. I never said that gays are more likely to be pedophiles. I said that its not just straights who molest. Of which you clearly imply.

I'm implying no such thing. I'm stating the truth about who the molestors are in my community. They're straight, not gay.

We don't have alot of gay people here. The molestors in my county are mostly straight.

Yes you did imply that it is ONLY straights who are pedophiles.

Again, the ones who have been caught are the ones you know about. You are also painting with broad stokes about who pedophiles are if you are basing your argument on, even as you put it, your small community.

We don't have alot of gay people here. The molestors in my county are mostly straight.

Again, the ones who have been caught are the ones you know about. You are also painting with broad stokes about who pedophiles are if you are basing your argument on, even as you put it, your small community.

And you and windbag imply it's gay people who are more prone to being pedophiles. I posted some data from UC Davis that counters that.

You must really hate gay people to think we are more likely to abuse children than straight people.

What about lesbians?

And you and windbag imply it's gay people who are more prone to being pedophiles. I posted some data from UC Davis that counters that.

You must really hate gay people to think we are more likely to abuse children than straight people.

What about lesbians?

I am implying NO SUCH THING. Read what i say and don't read INTO what i am saying. Gay does not mean pedophile any more then straight means pedophile. Both can be and ARE molesters. Pedophile motivations are not gay or straight, what sexually motivates them are children.

Women can be pedophile molesters just as men can be. However men are more likely to do so. Again...GAY has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

Shut up.

That is a stunning rebuttal.

I am beginning to think that AllieBaba is right about you.

Shut up.

That is a stunning rebuttal.

I am beginning to think that AllieBaba is right about you.

Join her fucking club and leave me alone.

What about lesbians?

Nobody in this thread ever implied that, it's apparently all in your head. You need to feel so damn persecuted that you see persecution where there is none. Get help.

What about lesbians?

Nobody in this thread ever implied thatQUOTE]

Family Research Council and their supporters say that gay people are more likely than straight's to be child molestors. The evidence in research I provided counters that.

What about lesbians?

Nobody in this thread ever implied thatQUOTE]

Family Research Council and their supporters say that gay people are more likely than straight's to be child molestors. The evidence in research I provided counters that.

Good for you, perhaps you should find a board that the FRC posts on then, and let them have it? Because you're wasting your time here, nobody gives a damn what the FRC does or doesn't support.

Forum List

Back