Sexual Misconduct

I am talking about good Christian people on this site such as Marie888, QW and Newby, not FRC although I am certain that there are many good Christian people that support the likes of FRC, Focus on the Family, the 700 Club and many other organizations, just as you support a hate group such as SPLC.

All of those good Christian people that you disparage with your attacks.

And yes, you do seem to hate and you do attack all Christians on this site, even those who have befriended you.

Immie

You think I hate you Immie? You say I hate ALL Christians, that would include you. Wrong. That's a lie.

Do some Christians take offense at my views? Yes. They don't like it when I point out the Scott Lively's or the FRC. Do Christians take offense because I've had a bad past with the RCC. Yes, they do. Why? I'm not making YOU or anyone else responsible for MY past. I'm only telling my story and WHY Christianity is NOT my path. Why can't people accept that I'm not a Christian and not going to be one?

I rightly attack hate groups and I seek to wake people up about their existence. You call that disparaging and attacking ALL Christians. I do not.

So who elected you spokesperson for marie, Newby and QW? You speak for ALL Christian posters? How about AllieBaba? Do you speak for her too?

SPLC is NOT a hate group. SPLC is HATED by hate groups. I support them because I saw the work they did in Oregon and I subscribe to the Teaching Tolerance program.

I don't consider it very friendly of you to call me hate filled. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a passionate person and a social justice advocate. I get carried away sometimes. I admit that.

Judge me all you want. I don't judge you. I think you have a good heart. It's too bad you can't see mine. How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up? I respond to kindness, not proselytizing. Marie won me over with her kindness and willingness to apologize to me when I felt hurt by her words. Unlike Marie, others attacked me for expressing my hurt and anger. It's been over a week now since that incident with Marie. When are YOU going to get over it?

SKY

I actually laughed whenever I read that.... :lol: and you probably really believe it too..

Yeah, it's funny. I actually believe it too. Truth is, I judge, I hate. Happy now?

You think I hate you Immie? You say I hate ALL Christians, that would include you. Wrong. That's a lie.

Do some Christians take offense at my views? Yes. They don't like it when I point out the Scott Lively's or the FRC. Do Christians take offense because I've had a bad past with the RCC. Yes, they do. Why? I'm not making YOU or anyone else responsible for MY past. I'm only telling my story and WHY Christianity is NOT my path. Why can't people accept that I'm not a Christian and not going to be one?

I rightly attack hate groups and I seek to wake people up about their existence. You call that disparaging and attacking ALL Christians. I do not.

So who elected you spokesperson for marie, Newby and QW? You speak for ALL Christian posters? How about AllieBaba? Do you speak for her too?

SPLC is NOT a hate group. SPLC is HATED by hate groups. I support them because I saw the work they did in Oregon and I subscribe to the Teaching Tolerance program.

I don't consider it very friendly of you to call me hate filled. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am a passionate person and a social justice advocate. I get carried away sometimes. I admit that.

Judge me all you want. I don't judge you. I think you have a good heart. It's too bad you can't see mine. How much longer are you 'good Christian people' going to judge me for having a misunderstanding with Marie that we have both cleared up? I respond to kindness, not proselytizing. Marie won me over with her kindness and willingness to apologize to me when I felt hurt by her words. Unlike Marie, others attacked me for expressing my hurt and anger. It's been over a week now since that incident with Marie. When are YOU going to get over it?

SKY

I actually laughed whenever I read that.... :lol: and you probably really believe it too..

Yeah, it's funny. I actually believe it too. Truth is, I judge, I hate. Happy now?

At least that's honest.

although

to be fair

every older male conservative that I actually know has a thing for high school cheer leaders

as far as I know they don't ACT on their urges but they certainly do express their thoughts

I, personally, just don't get it... they are WAY too young.....

the older I get the older the woman is that I am attracted to.....

I like lovely women in their late 40's and fifties...

there are even a few 60 somethings that catch my eye.....

So, I take it you don't know ANY older democratic men who "have a thing for high school cheerleaders"? That's awfully convienient isn't it....what a load of hooey :lol::lol:

More to the point for me is why is it that it's ok for hets to lust after young girls but it's not ok if gay men do it for boys.

They can lust after whoever they want, they just cannot act on it.

By the way, next time you ask me for a lesbian that defends NAMBLA, I might just point to this post.

More to the point for me is why is it that it's ok for hets to lust after young girls but it's not ok if gay men do it for boys.

who said it was okay?

fail

Most pedophilia is committed by straight men, not gay men, straight women or lesbians.

Wrong again.

Pedophiles are not straight or gay, they are pedophiles. Your attempt to blame them on the other group just makes it easier for the ignoramuses on the other side to blame your group.

Most pedophilia is committed by straight men, not gay men, straight women or lesbians.

duh, but if it's a gay man then it's more likely to be a "positive, non-exploitive experience" according to your friend, right?

i'm out. dillo pretty much nailed it.

have a nice day

I didn't say that. What I said was that some gay men who had sex with older men when they were boys said the experience was positive and non-exploitive to them.

Tell me something.

Do lesbians who had their first experience with older women feel exploited? Does the fact that they feel it was a positive experience excuse the fact that the adult did exploit them? Are you as vocal in your opposition to NAWGLA as you are to NAMBLA?

That's not what I'm saying. Most pedophilia is committed by heterosexual men toward boys and girls.

Heterosexuals being married men who have sex with their wives and also prey on children.
So your first post where the married hetros came out only play gay?

I don't know what you're talking about. What is 'play gay'? I'm saying that pedophiles are mostly heterosexual. Heterosexuals don't have sex with men.

Heterosexual pedophiles have sex with women and children.

Heterosexuals do not have sex with children either, they have sex with adults of the opposite sex.

I am a fag hag. LOVE gay men. But I am not a man and I am not lesbian. I just love hanging out with them whenever possible. Think Will and Grace. I'm Grace (literally, lol). Of all the gay men I have known in my life...young and old..NONE have ever expressed a desire to have sex with a CHILD. Ever.

Just curious, how many of the heterosexual men that you know have ever expressed a desire to have sex with a child?

I've known plenty of het men who've had sex with children. They don't usually announce their intent.

I've known plenty of het men who've had sex with children. They don't usually announce their intent.

You just think you know heterosexual men who have had sex with children. What you actually know are pedophiles who pose as heterosexuals, a bit like your friend and her husband pretended to be hetero.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

WTF kind of "men" do you hang out with??

I don't know what men you know, but the only men i know who have had sex with children are predictors in jail.

Pedophiles are pedophiles and i don't give a shit what sex they hunt or what they consider themselves.

Sick fuckers all of them! There is NO justifying them or their actions.

Last edited:
Whether the boys liked it or not what those older women are doing is illegal and so is what NAMBLA is trying to do, if I were gay I wouldn't want NAMBLA anywhere near me, makes gay people look bad.
This.
Sex with underage kids, gay or straight, is illegal. Why NAMBLA even exists is beyond me.

why they exist? easy question......to lobby to lower the age of consent. simple as that...legalize them some loving

as for myself...i am all for sexual misconduct.....as long as its all about consenting adults...the first no or stop said...then it all stops...but o my what fun sexual misconduct can be!

Trying to have an honest and intelligent discussion about this subject appears to be pretty much impossible in this place.

Note how quickly some people seek to label other people as perverts here?

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

WTF kind of "men" do you hang out with??

I don't know what men you know, but the only men i know who have had sex with children are predictors in jail.

Pedophiles are pedophiles and i don't give a shit what sex they hunt or what they consider themselves.

Sick fuckers all of them! There is NO justifying them or their actions.

I seek out men who are pedophiles to hang out with because I just lOVE their company. (sarcasm) I know a lot of child molestors because I am a domestic violence and sexual assault counselor and we talk about current cases in our meetings.

I know every child molestor in our county. They're heterosexual.

I assume you have turned their names over to the authorities; at least, I would hope that you have.

Immie

No Immie. I protect child molestors.

Then, since that was a clearly sarcastic reply on your part, I hope they are all behind bars at the moment.

Immie

For your information, I work as a Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate. I know every child molestor in the county because we discuss the cases.

They are NOT all behind bars, but the ones I know about are in some kind of legal process.

I wonder why you even asked me if I had reported them. Why the doubt? Examine.

I am a mandatory reporter.

Forum List

Back