Sexual Misconduct

I know no one who is a member of NAMBLA. I've never met a member of NAMBLA. I've never marched in a parade with NAMBLA.

I've known plenty of het men who've had sex with children. They don't usually announce their intent.

You just think you know heterosexual men who have had sex with children. What you actually know are pedophiles who pose as heterosexuals, a bit like your friend and her husband pretended to be hetero.

You make a good point. I wonder where you're going with all this? Are you saying that the pedophiles who are posing as heterosexual are all queers?

So, therefore all pedophiles are queer?

I know heterosexual men who are pedophiles because of my work in the community.

Some researcher say that child molestors cannot be considered heterosexual or homosexual because they never developed an adult sexual identity. They fixated on children.

I've known plenty of het men who've had sex with children. They don't usually announce their intent.

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

WTF kind of "men" do you hang out with??

I don't know what men you know, but the only men i know who have had sex with children are predictors in jail.

Pedophiles are pedophiles and i don't give a shit what sex they hunt or what they consider themselves.

Sick fuckers all of them! There is NO justifying them or their actions.

I seek out men who are pedophiles to hang out with because I just lOVE their company. (sarcasm) I know a lot of child molestors because I am a domestic violence and sexual assault counselor and we talk about current cases in our meetings.

I know every child molestor in our county. They're heterosexual.

Then you only know the ones who have been caught

Last edited:

I don't know what men you know, but the only men i know who have had sex with children are predictors in jail.

Pedophiles are pedophiles and i don't give a shit what sex they hunt or what they consider themselves.

I seek out men who are pedophiles to hang out with because I just lOVE their company. (sarcasm) I know a lot of child molestors because I am a domestic violence and sexual assault counselor and we talk about current cases in our meetings.

Then you only know that ones who have been caught.

You're right. I mispoke. I do not know ALL the sex offenders in the county. I know the ones who've been identified, who've been reported. I know the registered offenders and the ones who are active in the legal system in our county.

Last edited:

They are not. And, even if your argument that adults who have sex with children are primarily attracted to adults is correct, and that they are either hetero or homo, there is no way all of them would be hetero. There would be from 3 to 25% (depending on which study you think is definitive) of them who are either homo or bi.

You just think you know heterosexual men who have had sex with children. What you actually know are pedophiles who pose as heterosexuals, a bit like your friend and her husband pretended to be hetero.

You make a good point. I wonder where you're going with all this? Are you saying that the pedophiles who are posing as heterosexual are all queers?

So, therefore all pedophiles are queer?

I know heterosexual men who are pedophiles because of my work in the community.

Some researcher say that child molestors cannot be considered heterosexual or homosexual because they never developed an adult sexual identity. They fixated on children.

Where did I say that?

What I said is that pedophiles are not homosexual or heterosexual, they are pedo-sexual. Many of them involve themselves in heterosexual relationships because they get easier access to children through single mothers. My guess that if we ever reach the point where same sex couples with children are common place you will see a rise in pedophiles that hide in same sex relationships.

They are not. And, even if your argument that adults who have sex with children are primarily attracted to adults is correct, and that they are either hetero or homo, there is no way all of them would be hetero. There would be from 3 to 25% (depending on which study you think is definitive) of them who are either homo or bi.

Agreed. They may all be claiming they are hetro but they cant ALL be. Its like all the gay men who marry women and come out later as gay. They are liars.

Last edited:

Agreed. They may all be claiming they are hetro but they cant ALL be. Its like all the gay men who marry women and come out later as gay. They are liars.

Of course. Gay people are inherently dishonest and straights cannot possibly be child molestors.

No Immie. I protect child molestors.

Then, since that was a clearly sarcastic reply on your part, I hope they are all behind bars at the moment.

Immie

For your information, I work as a Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate. I know every child molestor in the county because we discuss the cases.

They are NOT all behind bars, but the ones I know about are in some kind of legal process.

I wonder why you even asked me if I had reported them. Why the doubt? Examine.

I am a mandatory reporter.

Did I ask?

I said, I assume... Since you left the point unspoken, it seemed a good way to bring that up and let you speak to the issue rather than leave everyone hanging.

Immie

Then, since that was a clearly sarcastic reply on your part, I hope they are all behind bars at the moment.

Immie

For your information, I work as a Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Victim Advocate. I know every child molestor in the county because we discuss the cases.

They are NOT all behind bars, but the ones I know about are in some kind of legal process.

I wonder why you even asked me if I had reported them. Why the doubt? Examine.

I am a mandatory reporter.

Did I ask?

I said, I assume... Since you left the point unspoken, it seemed a good way to bring that up and let you speak to the issue rather than leave everyone hanging.

Immie

Nobody was left hanging except you who doubted I would.

Last edited:
For Windbag, Syrenn and whoever else it pertains to.

Gay people are no more likely to be child molestors than straight people. But if you want to think otherwise, there's nothing else to be said.

For those of us with an interest in prevention here is a link:

Let's put the facts together:

Child molesters exist in every part of our society.
They molest children close to them, mainly children in their family or children in their social circle.
Most child molesters, 90 percent, report that they know their child victims very well.

http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/

Last edited:
Reflecting the results of these and other studies, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:

Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147).

In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).

This well known lack of a linkage between homosexuality and child molestation accounts for why relatively little research has directly addressed the issue. Proving something we already know simply isn't a priority. Indeed, a commentary that accompanied publication of the 1994 study by Jenny et al. in Pediatrics noted that debates about gay people as molesters "have little to do with everyday child abuse" and lamented that they distract lawmakers and the public from dealing with the real problem of children's sexual mistreatment (Krugman, 1994).

Scientific research provides no evidence that homosexual people are less likely than heterosexuals to exercise good judgment and appropriate discretion in their employment settings. There are no data, for example, showing that gay men and lesbians are more likely than heterosexual men and women to sexually harass their subordinates in the workplace. Data from studies using a variety of psychological measures do not indicate that gay people are more likely than heterosexuals to possess any psychological characteristics that would make them less capable of controlling their sexual urges, refraining from the abuse of power, obeying rules and laws, interacting effectively with others, or exercising good judgment in handling authority. As explained elsewhere on this site, sexual orientation is not a mental illness nor is it inherently associated with impaired psychological functioning.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Last edited:

Of course. Gay people are inherently dishonest and straights cannot possibly be child molestors.

Your bigotry is showing again.

First, everyone lies, including you and me. Second, I am talking about pedophiles lying, and syrenn is agreeing with me. Why are you so sensitive about us pointing out that pedophiles lie about liking to have sex with adults?

Are you secretly a conservative Christian who is claiming to be a lesbian to make it look like gays and lesbians like having sex with children in order to recruit them? If not, I suggest you tone down your knee jerk reactions to perceived insults.

Your bigotry is showing again.

First, everyone lies, including you and me. Second, I am talking about pedophiles lying, and syrenn is agreeing with me. Why are you so sensitive about us pointing out that pedophiles lie about liking to have sex with adults?

Are you secretly a conservative Christian who is claiming to be a lesbian to make it look like gays and lesbians like having sex with children in order to recruit them? If not, I suggest you tone down your knee jerk reactions to perceived insults.

Shut up.

Did i say that? Stop being so paranoid. Gay has nothing to do with being dishonest any more then straights cant be child molesters.

However the way you present things, the only pedophiles in your entire county are heterosexual. Sorry but that is a load of crap.

For Windbag, Syrenn and whoever else it pertains to.

Gay people are no more likely to be child molestors than straight people. But if you want to think otherwise, there's nothing else to be said.

For those of us with an interest in prevention here is a link:

Let's put the facts together:

Child molesters exist in every part of our society.
They molest children close to them, mainly children in their family or children in their social circle.
Most child molesters, 90 percent, report that they know their child victims very well.

Child Molestation Research & Prevention Institute

Again, stop projecting. I never said that gays are more likely to be pedophiles. I said that its not just straights who molest. Of which you clearly imply.

Forum List

Back