Senate race in Kentucky VERY CLOSE.

Wonder why Rand has chummed-up to Mcconnell now given Mcconnell is no tea partier? Has Rand sold-out to the Republican Establishment? :eusa_think:

If you read between the lines it seems that McConnell has a comfortable lead. A democrat doing "unexpectedly" well in a poll three months before the election can mean anything but Huffington couldn't wait to incite a little emotion on the left.

If you read between the lines it seems that McConnell has a comfortable lead. A democrat doing "unexpectedly" well in a poll three months before the election can mean anything but Huffington couldn't wait to incite a little emotion on the left.

Election isn't until next November,Also first he has to get past his republican primary opponent.

Actually its code speak for nothing their sparky. I will let people know he is being primaried and he is getting his ass kicked and is ripe for the picking...I get to decide how I want to let people know and seeing how him and his little cohorts make laws that affect me yeah I get as much input as you..might just send a check to his opponent. :D
But you don't get a vote...and that's what makes you impotent.

You should just accept that and move on.
Doesn't matter if I get a vote or not, I can raise awareness,send money to the person I want to win. Get his/her name out there.
Oh, thank GAEA someone from out of state is making me aware of who's running for office in my state! I would NEVER have known!!

:lol:

Yeah, sure, if that lets you come to grips with your impotence, sure, you just keep believing that.

Yea...

... Uncle Ferd sweet on Alison Lundergren Grimes...

... he gonna vote fer her.
:eusa_shifty:

http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...rgan-Grimes-tries-distance-herself-from-Obama
Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes began distancing herself from President Barack Obama on Thursday, saying she disagrees with him on coal regulation and some parts of Affordable Care Act, the signature achievement of his first term.

Grimes, who is running for the Democratic nomination to challenge U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell in 2014, made her comments in a short press conference after speaking to the Kentucky County Judge/Executive Association and the Kentucky Magistrates and Commissioners Association Joint Summer Conference in Louisville.

“I disagree with the president and his philosophy in terms of coal,” she said.​
A progressive would never get elected in KY.

Doesn't matter if I get a vote or not, I can raise awareness,send money to the person I want to win. Get his/her name out there.
Oh, thank GAEA someone from out of state is making me aware of who's running for office in my state! I would NEVER have known!!

Yeah, sure, if that lets you come to grips with your impotence, sure, you just keep believing that.

They just don't get it.

They just don't get it.
And never will. :lol:

Election isn't until next November,Also first he has to get past his republican primary opponent.

You can't seriously believe that the tea party candidate running against McConnel in the primary would be politically closer to the liberal agenda. But that seems to be what you are intimating.

Not for you shit for brains...ANYONE ANYWHERE can send money and spread the word you ignorant fuck.

Unsurprisingly, Fakey opposes the conservative.

ummm.... the tea party is also fielding a candidate against him davey :eusa_eh: McConnell vigorously opposed Rand Paul's campaign for senate.
Doesn't alter the fact that McConnell is a conservative, does it?

Hint: No, it doesn't.
He is a RINO just like Graham and McCain what kind of conservative votes for the bailouts?

You can't seriously believe that the tea party candidate running against McConnel in the primary would be politically closer to the liberal agenda. But that seems to be what you are intimating.

Closer to the liberal agenda no but that's exactly why they will win. They are closer to what Kentuckians want and you 2 idiots don't make up the ENTIRE state of Kentucky just 2 mental midgets who like establishment RINO politicians. Take a look around...Rand Paul,Thomas Massie both tea party favorites and now Kentucky will have 2 tea party senators...Plus McConnell's campaign manager was Ron Paul's campaign manager that shit has sunk your ship. :lol::lol:

Not for you shit for brains...ANYONE ANYWHERE can send money and spread the word you ignorant fuck.
I'm not saying you can't, you hysterical retard.

I'm saying your opinion of the impact you have is vastly overblown.

In other words, as far as KY politics are concerned, you have electile dysfunction. :lol:

I listened to the "Fancy Farms" speeches yesterday. Seems McConnell loaded up his bussed-in supporters back onto his bus before the other Repub or Tea Party candidate even spoke. :eusa_think: That Washington-insider has to go!!! :mad:

In other words, as far as KY politics are concerned, you have electile dysfunction. :lol:

Damn you are one dense fucker. You obviously don't realize the impact money and PAC'S have on elections....

Damn you are one dense fucker. You obviously don't realize the impact money and PAC'S have on elections....
Of course I do. I also realize your twenty bucks isn't going to accomplish much, and your hyperemotional internet posts are going to accomplish even less. :lol:

Now whine some more about it. It's still slightly amusing.

Forum List

Back