Kentucky Democrat Proposes Child Sex Dolls for Pedophiles

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
It figures it'd be something like that. How do these people even get elected? Apparently the Senator's solution is to provide a utility to encourage the behavior itself.

Anyway...

karen-berg.webp

Senator Karen Berg said child sex dolls decrease the proclivity of pedophiles "to go out and attack children." Her remarks were met with backlash. JON CHERRY/GETTY IMAGES

''During her address in the Kentucky General Assembly, Berg said: "I was completely unfamiliar with child sex dolls, so I had of course to Google it last night...

Speaking at the Kentucky General Assembly on Thursday, Senator Karen Berg said there was research suggesting the dolls "actually decrease their proclivity to go out and attack children.''

I wonder what web site search results were returned in her Google search, encouraging the use of child sex dolls to act upon and to satisfy the urges of pedophelia.

But, then again, I don't even want to imagine...

Last edited:
how about locking them up in prison for life

Sadly, perversion is popular in modern society.

It's why we see elected officials like this one using their offices to seek out ways to placate and normalize the urges of pedos. All these child sex dolls would really accomplish would be to serve as confirmation to the pedo that what they're doing is perfectly acceptable behavior.

Unfortunately, there will be those who actually support the notion of supplying them with such perverted utilities which, again, from the pedo's perspective, only serve as confirmation for the normalization and acceptance of the behavior itself.

Last edited:
One look at that face and you KNOW she's a Democrat.

I already knew when I saw the title. No conservative would condone pedophilia of any kind. You would think that no human being would, but the left has certainly proved us wrong on that one.

That's because many Liberals are Pedophiles and when Joe is kissing and touching their kids on live video, the parents look the other way with a weird smile on their face. :icon_sjung:

It figures it'd be something like that. How do these people even get elected? Apparently the Senator's solution is to encourage the behavior itself.

Anyway...

karen-berg.webp

Senator Karen Berg said child sex dolls decrease the proclivity of pedophiles "to go out and attack children." Her remarks were met with backlash. JON CHERRY/GETTY IMAGES

''During her address in the Kentucky General Assembly, Berg said: "I was completely unfamiliar with child sex dolls, so I had of course to Google it last night...

Speaking at the Kentucky General Assembly on Thursday, Senator Karen Berg said there was research suggesting the dolls "actually decrease their proclivity to go out and attack children.''

View attachment 911303

I wonder what web site search results were returned in her Google search, encouraging the use of child sex dolls to act upon and to satisfy the urges of pedophelia.

But, then again, I don't even want to imagine...
So stupid..... The solution is only about six bucks in any hardware store. A razor knife.

"Minor attracted persons'' is how she referred to pedophiles when encouraging the use of child sex dolls to placate their so-called ''attraction.''

She got the idea from her husband.
That the Democrat Senator was elected points more toward the views and position of her constituency. She was elected to act and to serve as a representative of them.

"Minor attracted persons'' is how she referred to pedophiles when encouraging the use of child sex dolls to placate their so-called ''attraction.''
Minor Attracted Persons.....soon to be called MAP. We will have to change the name of maps.

Forum List

Back