Senate race in Kentucky VERY CLOSE.

Long time to go. Love to see Mitch outsted by anybody, Dem or Pub.

Unsurprisingly, Fakey opposes the conservative.

I oppose those who support reactionaries.

I oppose Mitch because he puts party above the needs of having the government operated efficiently.

daveman is a reactionary, and that is why his type of thinking is being marginalized in the mainstream.

Ole Mitch is facing challenges from the left and from the right

and that is just within his own party

Long time to go. Love to see Mitch outsted by anybody, Dem or Pub.

I oppose those who support reactionaries.

I oppose Mitch because he puts party above the needs of having the government operated efficiently.

daveman is a reactionary, and that is why his type of thinking is being marginalized in the mainstream.
Hush, child. You don't get to define conservatism. Liberals don't have that authority.

I am with Jake on this one. McConnell is a establishment neo con tool he needs to go.
Do either of you live in Kentucky?

No?

Then mind your own damn business.

Nope sure don't but ya see when Ole McConnell there gets together with the rest of his freedom hating buddies and they vote on laws they affect EVERYONE that includes me so I have much interest in every race where a pos politician has a chance of losing.

daveman is attempting to suppress political speech.

A supporter of the Constitution is daveman, yes? :lol:

Crusader Frank supports the suppression of free speech.

He is a crypto fascist from the far right.

McConnell is an establishment hack. Good riddance to him if they can get rid of him, though they failed to do so in 08.

I am with Jake on this one. McConnell is a establishment neo con tool he needs to go.

No?

Nope sure don't but ya see when Ole McConnell there gets together with the rest of his freedom hating buddies and they vote on laws they affect EVERYONE that includes me so I have much interest in every race where a pos politician has a chance of losing.
How does it feel when you come face to face with your absolute impotence on the KY Senate race?

Last edited:

No?

How does it feel when you come face to face with your absolute impotence on the KY Senate race?
No impotence here...I can't vote but I sure in the hell can spread the word about that establishment tool. I have friends that live in Kentucky so...they find this interesting.

Forum List

Back