Boy Beats the Pants off of Girls in Track & Field Race

This wasn't even remotely close. I want the pro trans crowd to tell me that this race looked fair to them.

We desperately need to bring back bullying to schools.

My policy (as I think you know) is that if you have indoor plumbing, you compete against others who do as well. If you have outdoor plumbing, you compete against this who have outdoor plumbing.

That being said, I looked at the website of this invitational (that this guy was apparently invited is a whole other kettle of fish) and there doesn’t seem to be any stakes involved; given the non-contact nature of T&F...hardly a big deal. I still think it’s nonsense but oh well.

What is bat-shit crazy is when you have a 6’4” dude in the midfield taking out a 5’3” striker who weighs 120 pounds less.

We had a real girl who ran like that back in the 90’s and she was a real girl. She went on to win an Olympic gold medal in the women’s 4x100 and an NCAA championship at Texas. But she was a girl and an anomaly.
The fraud in this video needs a gang initiation.

My policy (as I think you know) is that if you have indoor plumbing, you compete against others who do as well. If you have outdoor plumbing, you compete against this who have outdoor plumbing.

That being said, I looked at the website of this invitational (that this guy was apparently invited is a whole other kettle of fish) and there doesn’t seem to be any stakes involved; given the non-contact nature of T&F...hardly a big deal. I still think it’s nonsense but oh well.

What is bat-shit crazy is when you have a 6’4” dude in the midfield taking out a 5’3” striker who weighs 120 pounds less.

priceless. Posting black-tounged tree sitting moron gets what they supported and voted for. Now it tries to act normal as-if they are against it?

This wasn't even remotely close. I want the pro trans crowd to tell me that this race looked fair to them.

We desperately need to bring back bullying to schools.

the video appears edited? when leader vanishes he is ahead by a reasonable amount. But when he pops back out he is 80 yds ahead? I think this one might be BS?

priceless. Posting black-tounged tree sitting moron gets what they supported and voted for. Now it tries to act normal as-if they are against it?
Democrats are told what they are for and against by their WEF masters. Democrats are beta type collectivist.

For example. Democrats here will say they are against private livestock ownership bans until their leaders/WEF tell them they support them. Just like with gas stove bans.

Democrats =WEF

Forum List

Back