Senate race in Kentucky VERY CLOSE.

daveman is attempting to suppress political speech.

A supporter of the Constitution is daveman, yes? :lol:
Far more so than you, yes. I'm not demanding my political enemies be executed without trial, Comrade.

False statement by the crypto-fascist daveman.

I said revolutionaries in arms rising against the government should be executed upon capture.

That's what armies under the laws of war do with partisans out of uniform.

The crypto-fascist daveman wants to suppress his political enemies' free speech. I don't. Let the fools like daveman speak, for it means the younger generations will tell them "get the fuck off the sidewalk I'm on, you freak."

Last edited:
Nope sure don't but ya see when Ole McConnell there gets together with the rest of his freedom hating buddies and they vote on laws they affect EVERYONE that includes me so I have much interest in every race where a pos politician has a chance of losing.
How does it feel when you come face to face with your absolute impotence on the KY Senate race?
No impotence here...I can't vote but I sure in the hell can spread the word about that establishment tool. I have friends that live in Kentucky so...they find this interesting.

Ahhh. "Raising awareness on the internet". Code speak for "I can't do shit about it, and it pisses me off!!" :lmao:

We Kentuckians will decide who we want to represent our commonwealth. Your input is not required.

How does it feel when you come face to face with your absolute impotence on the KY Senate race?
No impotence here...I can't vote but I sure in the hell can spread the word about that establishment tool. I have friends that live in Kentucky so...they find this interesting.

Ahhh. "Raising awareness on the internet". Code speak for "I can't do shit about it, and it pisses me off!!" :lmao:

We Kentuckians will decide who we want to represent our commonwealth. Your input is not required.

Actually its code speak for nothing their sparky. I will let people know he is being primaried and he is getting his ass kicked and is ripe for the picking...I get to decide how I want to let people know and seeing how him and his little cohorts make laws that affect me yeah I get as much input as you..might just send a check to his opponent. :D

Far more so than you, yes. I'm not demanding my political enemies be executed without trial, Comrade.

I see you've found a new term to spuriously fling about and make yourself feel clever. How's that working out for you? :lol:
I said revolutionaries in arms rising against the government should be executed upon capture.

Yes, but you consider conservatives to be revolutionaries against The One.
The crypto-fascist daveman wants to suppress his political enemies' free speech. I don't. Let the fools like daveman speak, for it means the younger generations will tell them "get the fuck off the sidewalk I'm on, you freak."
I don't want to suppress anyone's free speech, you idiot. I just want you to realize that no matter how much you pout and screech and stamp your feet, you're not entitled to a decision in Kentucky's affairs.

Got it, boy?

Actually its code speak for nothing their sparky. I will let people know he is being primaried and he is getting his ass kicked and is ripe for the picking...I get to decide how I want to let people know and seeing how him and his little cohorts make laws that affect me yeah I get as much input as you..might just send a check to his opponent. :D
But you don't get a vote...and that's what makes you impotent.

You should just accept that and move on.

I see you've found a new term to spuriously fling about and make yourself feel clever. How's that working out for you? :lol:

I don't want to suppress anyone's free speech, you idiot. I just want you to realize that no matter how much you pout and screech and stamp your feet, you're not entitled to a decision in Kentucky's affairs. Got it, boy?

You backed down. Good. I have every right to influence Kentucky's elections through the right of my free speech online and in the news papers and on the radio shows.

McConnell has to go in the primary, even in this to a TPM. If not, then to a Democrat.

He has to leave the Senate.

Nope sure don't but ya see when Ole McConnell there gets together with the rest of his freedom hating buddies and they vote on laws they affect EVERYONE that includes me so I have much interest in every race where a pos politician has a chance of losing.

That statement right there shows that you don't know a single soul in Kentucky. The last thing ANY Kentuckian wants or welcomes is someone from 'outside' coming in and telling us what to do. You just don't get it.

The civilization which has survived on the earth the longest is the one where age is revered.

You only get 'input' in your OWN state! You just don't seem to get it.

The civilization which has survived on the earth the longest is the one where age is revered.

Move to China then.

I don't want to suppress anyone's free speech, you idiot. I just want you to realize that no matter how much you pout and screech and stamp your feet, you're not entitled to a decision in Kentucky's affairs. Got it, boy?

You backed down. Good.
You're making shit up. :lol:
I have every right to influence Kentucky's elections through the right of my free speech online and in the news papers and on the radio shows.
Net effect: Zero.

We Kentuckians will decide who represents the commonwealth. Your little temper tantrums have no influence at all, boy.
McConnell has to go in the primary, even in this to a TPM. If not, then to a Democrat.

He has to leave the Senate.
Tissue?

That statement right there shows that you don't know a single soul in Kentucky. The last thing ANY Kentuckian wants or welcomes is someone from 'outside' coming in and telling us what to do. You just don't get it.
Indeed. :clap2:

21-year-old progressives who see themselves as the pinnacle of evolution, like Fakey, cannot understand that.

Move to China then.

So when you said, "The crypto-fascist daveman wants to suppress his political enemies' free speech. I don't" -- you lied.

Move to China then.

I've been to China. You?

21-year-old progressives who see themselves as the pinnacle of evolution, like Fakey, cannot understand that.

And they don't see the downfall of their beliefs until the next generation of 21 year old progressives is coming right behind kicking their asses out of the way.

But you don't get a vote...and that's what makes you impotent.

You should just accept that and move on.
Doesn't matter if I get a vote or not, I can raise awareness,send money to the person I want to win. Get his/her name out there.

Wrong again sparky. I know people in Ky. Not sure if she is political or not but she does live there as do her parents and husband etc...No one is telling you what to do what we are doing is providing the truth and information people need to get rid of dead beat politicians like McConnell.

You only get 'input' in your OWN state! You just don't seem to get it.
Wrong again..you sure are making a habit of that...:lol:

And they don't see the downfall of their beliefs until the next generation of 21 year old progressives is coming right behind kicking their asses out of the way.

False personification as well as false analysis.

You show why the far reactionary right is 8 to 12% of the population and will never grow more than that. As the old geezers pass on, the numbers will drop mightily.

Forum List

Back