Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians

Russian trolls and their American(?) supporters launch diversionist tactics. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Don't forget to check under your bed tonight. Russian trolls like hiding under beds.

And check your closet, too.

Liberals don't believe the money a person earns working belongs to the person who earned it.

Russian trolls and their American(?) supporters launch diversionist tactics. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Don't forget to check under your bed tonight. Russian trolls like hiding under beds.

And check your closet, too.
They ain't room for him and the trolls in his closet.

Maybe Mr. XYZ and the Russian trolls will all come out of the closet, and have a pride parade, complete with rainbow fags...er I mean flags.

My person of the year is Senator Graham who single-handedly exposed the enormous wrong-doing in the Brett Kavanaugh catastrophe. Graham stood up for due process and in the process of doing that, he saved Kavanaugh and protected all Americans

The Kavanaugh catastrophe happened the very moment he was nominated, and it was compounded when this oversized, ill-tempered crybaby was elevated to the Supreme Court.

Otherwise...

56229.jpg

Where did Lindsey get his campaign money?

dworkin-graham.jpg

What could those “sketchy things” have been? Well, no one here at DC Tribune has contacts inside the Democratic Coalition, but I’ve done plenty of analysis myself if you’ve been following me here, and the first example of a place to look would be at the $800,000 that Graham’s political action committee took from Len Blavatnik, a citizen of the US and UK who emigrated from the USSR in the 1970s with his family and returned to Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Blavatnik is the business partner of Viktor Vekselberg in Rusal, the world’s second-largest aluminum manufacturer, which was founded by Oleg Deripaska. Do those names sound familiar? They should by now. Vekselberg is the Russian billionaire who was discovered in May to have been funneling secret payments to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen through the same shell company that Cohen set up to disburse payments to Trump’s mistresses, Essential Consultants. Deripaska is the Putin ally who worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to lobby the United States in efforts that would benefit Putin’s Kremlin. Toward the middle of Manafort’s first trial, it was discovered that Deripaska had loaned him ten million dollars in an unsecured contract.

Len Blavatnik is a US citizen and his contributions to Graham’s PAC would not be illegal if 100 percent of the money could be proven to have come from American income. But if any of that almost one million dollars he sent to Graham came from Rusal, it would look more than “sketchy” — it would be a blatant campaign finance violation.

More: Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians · DC Tribune

Interesting possibility. I guess we'll soon learn the facts. What do you think?
/----/ This is called payback for Graham defending Kavanaugh.

dworkin-graham.jpg

What could those “sketchy things” have been? Well, no one here at DC Tribune has contacts inside the Democratic Coalition, but I’ve done plenty of analysis myself if you’ve been following me here, and the first example of a place to look would be at the $800,000 that Graham’s political action committee took from Len Blavatnik, a citizen of the US and UK who emigrated from the USSR in the 1970s with his family and returned to Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Blavatnik is the business partner of Viktor Vekselberg in Rusal, the world’s second-largest aluminum manufacturer, which was founded by Oleg Deripaska. Do those names sound familiar? They should by now. Vekselberg is the Russian billionaire who was discovered in May to have been funneling secret payments to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen through the same shell company that Cohen set up to disburse payments to Trump’s mistresses, Essential Consultants. Deripaska is the Putin ally who worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to lobby the United States in efforts that would benefit Putin’s Kremlin. Toward the middle of Manafort’s first trial, it was discovered that Deripaska had loaned him ten million dollars in an unsecured contract.

Len Blavatnik is a US citizen and his contributions to Graham’s PAC would not be illegal if 100 percent of the money could be proven to have come from American income. But if any of that almost one million dollars he sent to Graham came from Rusal, it would look more than “sketchy” — it would be a blatant campaign finance violation.

More: Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians · DC Tribune

Why shouldn't he defend Kavanaugh? What has Justice Kavanaugh. done?

dworkin-graham.jpg

It's a "liberal swarm". The zipperhead leftists seem to be indiscriminately going after everyone, and everything since the midterms.

Trump sure needs to get his AG in office so he can start playing Whack-A-Mole with these retards. You can be sure that Trump is getting tired of having to pull all the weight around here.

I strongly suspect the Democrats are going to commit political Seppuku next year. They're dancing along the canyon wire now.

Just a thought.

This is laughable. Graham has been one of the most outspoken critics of Putin and of Russian aggression. So if some Russians are giving money to pro-Graham PACs, they're either oblivious to Graham's strong anti-Putin stance or are anti-Putin Russians.

My person of the year is Senator Graham who single-handedly exposed the enormous wrong-doing in the Brett Kavanaugh catastrophe. Graham stood up for due process and in the process of doing that, he saved Kavanaugh and protected all Americans
Doesn't matter in the slightest if it turns out that Graham took illicit campaign contributions from the Russians... directly or indirectly.

Isn't amazing, how a long, illustrious career of public service can be vaporized by a single act of criminal stupidity or arrogance?

I've heard none of this... is this true... is Graham now under investigation?

I think we're going to find a lot more like this.

Dana Rohrabacher was described as Putin's "favorite" Congressman...not his ONLY one

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Doesn't matter in the slightest if it turns out that Graham took illicit campaign contributions from the Russians... directly or indirectly.

Isn't amazing, how a long, illustrious career of public service can be vaporized by a single act of criminal stupidity or arrogance?

He's serving in the Senate, fer Christ's sake. Do you really think this non-story is going to magically grow wings and fly around the room while chirping Beethoven's Fifth Symphony??

Need I remind you that the Republicans have control over the Senate?

:laughing0301:

He's serving in the Senate, fer Christ's sake. Do you really think this non-story is going to magically grow wings and fly around the room while chirping Beethoven's Fifth Symphony??

If it IS a non-story, then you're right, nothing's gonna happen.

So you're saying the GOP will protect it's members no matter what they do?

Sounds like indictments might be the way to go if criminal behavior is found then...for ANY of these crooks

Last edited:

Forum List

Back