Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians

and we'll quit being so angry at you.
No you won't. You low information fools go out of your way to keep yourselves in a constant state of rabid agitation. You not only believe any embarrassing fucking lie, you actually seek them out. Your hero is a pathological, lying narcissist. The day you stop screaming at shadows is the day you're in the ground.

You're an idiot. How are we in a "constant state of agitation", when it's you leftards who are screaming, crying moaning bitching, wailing, throwing childish little temper tantrums, breaking windows, setting fires, and assaulting people you disagree with?

Please check yourself into some facility that offers reality checks, sweetheart. :laughing0301:

BTW: I own page 4 :biggrin:

No you won't. You low information fools go out of your way to keep yourselves in a constant state of rabid agitation. You not only believe any embarrassing fucking lie, you actually seek them out. Your hero is a pathological, lying narcissist. The day you stop screaming at shadows is the day you're in the ground.

You're an idiot. How are we in a "constant state of agitation", when it's you leftards who are screaming, crying moaning bitching, wailing, throwing childish little temper tantrums, breaking windows, setting fires, and assaulting people you disagree with?

Please check yourself into some facility that offers reality checks, sweetheart.
:laughing0301:
Oh no, the angry, ignorant Trumpkin soothed himself by insulting me with adolescent-level wit. This must be a day that ends in 'y'.

Please check yourself into some facility that offers reality checks, sweetheart.
Oh no, the angry, ignorant Trumpkin soothed himself by insulting me with adolescent-level wit. This must be a day that ends in 'y'.

Who's "angry" little one? We're winning: Trump won, he's occupying the White House, you lost, and Hillary is still not the President of these United States. And Donald J. Trump will be President every day that ends with a "Y", for the next 6 years. Get over it.

How is that a "loss"?

Who's "angry" little one? We're winning: Trump won, he's occupying the White House, you lost, and Hillary is still not the President of these United States. And Donald J. Trump will be President every day that ends with a "Y", for the next 6 years. Get over it.

How is that a "loss"?
You're angry. I already told you that. You're fake LOLs only give it away even more. You like Trump because he makes you feel normal, because he is also an angry, ignorant babyman. Simple as that.

How is that a "loss"?
You're angry. I already told you that. You're fake LOLs only give it away even more. You like Trump because he makes you feel normal, because he is also an angry, ignorant babyman. Simple as that.

You have no idea what I feel, dumbass.

Except for feeling the rush of having the greatest President in American history.

Other than that, you're still a dumbass. :21:

I find it rather amusing that the liberals are so distracted and focused on Trump et al that they fail to see he just keeps trucking along, baiting them as he goes, getting the job done. Must admit he's a great deal smarter than what they give him credit for.

You have no idea what I feel, dumbass
Of course I do. You're about as complicated as a dingleberry.

Actually you don't. You might think you do, but most of what you think you know is based on supposition, prejudice, ignorance, arrogance, and just plain guessing.

I blame either your parents or those union teachers who really did a number on your head.

"Where did Lindsey get his campaign money?"

On the next episode of "Great Moments in Fascism"

Where did Lindsey get his campaign money?

dworkin-graham.jpg

What could those “sketchy things” have been? Well, no one here at DC Tribune has contacts inside the Democratic Coalition, but I’ve done plenty of analysis myself if you’ve been following me here, and the first example of a place to look would be at the $800,000 that Graham’s political action committee took from Len Blavatnik, a citizen of the US and UK who emigrated from the USSR in the 1970s with his family and returned to Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Blavatnik is the business partner of Viktor Vekselberg in Rusal, the world’s second-largest aluminum manufacturer, which was founded by Oleg Deripaska. Do those names sound familiar? They should by now. Vekselberg is the Russian billionaire who was discovered in May to have been funneling secret payments to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen through the same shell company that Cohen set up to disburse payments to Trump’s mistresses, Essential Consultants. Deripaska is the Putin ally who worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to lobby the United States in efforts that would benefit Putin’s Kremlin. Toward the middle of Manafort’s first trial, it was discovered that Deripaska had loaned him ten million dollars in an unsecured contract.

Len Blavatnik is a US citizen and his contributions to Graham’s PAC would not be illegal if 100 percent of the money could be proven to have come from American income. But if any of that almost one million dollars he sent to Graham came from Rusal, it would look more than “sketchy” — it would be a blatant campaign finance violation.

More: Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians · DC Tribune

Interesting possibility. I guess we'll soon learn the facts. What do you think?

We must treat this matter with the utmost seriousness--equal to Breitbart articles about pizzagate.

The guy that wrote this hit piece, is with a pac that calls themselves the #1 resistance against Trump pac.

dworkin-graham.jpg

What could those “sketchy things” have been? Well, no one here at DC Tribune has contacts inside the Democratic Coalition, but I’ve done plenty of analysis myself if you’ve been following me here, and the first example of a place to look would be at the $800,000 that Graham’s political action committee took from Len Blavatnik, a citizen of the US and UK who emigrated from the USSR in the 1970s with his family and returned to Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Blavatnik is the business partner of Viktor Vekselberg in Rusal, the world’s second-largest aluminum manufacturer, which was founded by Oleg Deripaska. Do those names sound familiar? They should by now. Vekselberg is the Russian billionaire who was discovered in May to have been funneling secret payments to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen through the same shell company that Cohen set up to disburse payments to Trump’s mistresses, Essential Consultants. Deripaska is the Putin ally who worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to lobby the United States in efforts that would benefit Putin’s Kremlin. Toward the middle of Manafort’s first trial, it was discovered that Deripaska had loaned him ten million dollars in an unsecured contract.

Len Blavatnik is a US citizen and his contributions to Graham’s PAC would not be illegal if 100 percent of the money could be proven to have come from American income. But if any of that almost one million dollars he sent to Graham came from Rusal, it would look more than “sketchy” — it would be a blatant campaign finance violation.

More: Sen. Lindsey Graham Now Under Investigation For Campaign Finance Crimes, Ties To Russians · DC Tribune

Did you know this is over 2 months old? And taken nearly word for word from a previous article and that tweet is from Sept 28th??

Lindsey Graham Under Investigation By Coalition Group For Campaign Violations And His Ties To Russia · US National News

Not only that, but ya'll would have to go after several GOP senators, including McConnell, Rubio, Walker, Kasich and McCain.

going back to August 2017 when it was revealed that GOP Senators received millions of dollars in funding from a Russian-linked oligarch:

Dallas News: GOP campaigns took $7.35 million from oligarch linked to Russia

Donald Trump and the political action committees for Mitch McConnell, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Lindsey Graham, John Kasich and John McCain accepted $7.35 million in contributions from a Ukrainian-born oligarch who is the business partner of two of Russian president Vladimir Putin’s favorite oligarchs and a Russian government bank.

During the 2015-2016 election season, Ukrainian-born billionaire Leonard “Len” Blavatnik contributed $6.35 million to leading Republican candidates and incumbent senators. Mitch McConnell was the top recipient of Blavatnik’s donations, collecting $2.5 million for his GOP Senate Leadership Fund under the names of two of Blavatnik’s holding companies, Access Industries and AI Altep Holdings, according to Federal Election Commission documents and OpenSecrets.org.

And here's the link to the full article....

Russian-linked donations to GOP Senators could explain their rush to confirm Kavanaugh

I swear...….if you can't pin Russia on Trump, you'll pin it on somebody, anybody.....but Clinton :bang3:

Turns out this is from Oct. also turns out they have been claiming this and other things since 2015. Lol

Are the Democrats looking for revenge after Lindsey's beat down of Feinstein and the other hacks during the Kavanaugh circus?
I think this faux news was brought back up because of yesterday’s whistleblower hearing on the Clinton Foundation.

My person of the year is Senator Graham who single-handedly exposed the enormous wrong-doing in the Brett Kavanaugh catastrophe. Graham stood up for due process and in the process of doing that, he saved Kavanaugh and protected all Americans

He protected white male privelege. Nothing more.
He has lost his ever loving mind. Bless his heart

dworkin-graham.jpg

Uranium one?
Debunked conspiracy.

dworkin-graham.jpg

LMAO, a commie group making accusations. Just another day in paradise.

Forum List

Back