what are the qualities you look for in a president?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i want a handsome gay dude or a transgender black woman who backs the green new deal and background checks for gun owners. there isnt one out there as far as i know!

I want somebody who plays chicken with the rest of the world. Somebody who'll say "the nukes are on their way bitch! You think I'm bluffing?!"

Putting CNN in its place

CNNFAKENEWSGIG234.gif

A strong, Social and Financial Conservative, Nationalist and Isolationist who has no time for the press or the opposition party. He’s unapologeticly Male, believes in a binary gender concept and a misogynist. He believes in individual self defense and personal responsibility. He’s a proponent of strong sentences for criminals and the death penalty.

Thst would be a good start.

Someone I agree with on issues, with the spine to push his agenda. Someone who is cold rather than hot. Someone who recognizes it's more important to be successful than loved.

Someone who takes no shit from the opposition.

i want a handsome gay dude or a transgender black woman who backs the green new deal and background checks for gun owners. there isnt one out there as far as i know!

I want an old white ex-playboy rich-as-fuck guy with a bad haircut and an even worse attitude who has no compunction at all on telling you where to get off if you cross him.

I don't give a damn about their supposed qualities or character, all Americans ever get is the best liar. Issues is all that matters to me. So a Democrat obviously. My favorite politician was Francois mitterrand. When he died a whole second family wife and children showed up at the funeral LOL

Forum List

Back