Sen Joe McCarthy: American Patriot and Hero

Maybe.

Or if he had any talent, he'd get radio play too just like Zeppelin, The Stones, Rush and Tull. :lol:

It's a shame he wasted his talent on a comedy act, and one that wasn't even that amusing or clever.

Zappa was little more than a comedy act that appealed to adolescent males who would giggle at his records. If he had talent, he sold out in order to grind out songs for his limited fanbase.

Weird Al plays a mean accordian too....doesn't make him a great musical talent

Zappa did some great Jazz. Listen to Hot Rats.

Watch this Frank:

YouTube - The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street 1/3

All three parts.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own: for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

I'm thinking you can pretty much use the Twilight Zone as a text for any course on ethics and morality. Rod was pretty insightful.

What's scary about all these fictional mythologies that are inspired by McCarthy is that they barely begin to touch the reality of the man. He was the ultimate useful idiot when he started out. A complete pawn of political operators. He became the textbook example of how dangerous pawns can be.

What's hilarious is that at the end of the day the Communists weren't nearly as successful as the Scientologists at infiltrating the Federal government.

Last edited:
I'm thinking you can pretty much use the Twilight Zone as a text for any course on ethics and morality. Rod was pretty insightful.

What's scary is that all these fictional mythologies that are inspired by McCarthy barely begin to touch the reality of the man. He was the ultimate useful idiot when he started out. A complete pawn of political operators. He became the textbook example of how dangerous pawns can be.

What's hilarious is that at the end of the day the Communists weren't nearly as successful as the Scientologists at infiltrating the Federal government.

Agreed. The show could easily serve as a text for any course on ethics and morality.

I've read about Operation Snow White in the past, definitely ironic to say the least on that one.

Watch this Frank:

All three parts.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own: for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

What's scary about all these fictional mythologies that are inspired by McCarthy is that they barely begin to touch the reality of the man. He was the ultimate useful idiot when he started out. A complete pawn of political operators. He became the textbook example of how dangerous pawns can be.

I'm late to The Party, so forgive me if this has been dealt with, but...to whom was McCarthy useful as an idiot?

Regarding CPUSA - the fact that they were made to look inept by McCarthy in DC and by Reagan in Hollywood does not mean they were harmless.

I'm only about 35 pages into M. Stanton Evans "Blacklisted by History" and I am livid at the utter gall and tremendous scope of the Leftist outright lies.

Did you know that many of the original documents that McCarthy based his campaign on are missing?

As recently as March 1993 someone, we don't know who

sandy_berger.jpg

went into the US National Archives and took the Klaus Memo, a 1946 memo by a State Department official Samuel Klaus implicating Alger Hiss and many others as Communist spies?

and this makes McCarthy a hero? How, wow?

Isn't it just as possible that he is still another dude inadvertently fixated on destroying our nation who merely had his legacy recalled as did JFK and virtually everybody in the upper eschelons of power in the US since then?

I mean the PTB have basically made a complete sweep and full sanitization of the history of our government within the last 40 years at the top levels.

Where is the real Warren report?

I sure as heck do; but then I'm better informed than you. I don't run with the popular culture on issues of importance like national security.
It's so easy to fall in line and be a follower.

You sound like one of those kids I went to high school with. He would say he was a non-conformist, say he doesn't listen to mainstream music or watch mainstream movies. He was a douchebag too.

Joe McCarthy was an alcoholic that fabricated everything he touched.
My uncle was a construction worker in California working for movie studios. McCarthy labeled him and nundreds of others as communists without any evidence to support it. Uncle Bill and all the others were black listed and never worked another day in that industry. Thousands in the movie industry were blacklisted as communists.
Name one that was right.
Sure, McCarthy pointed out there were communists around. Well DUH. Even a blind squirrell finds a nut every once in a while.
You people will believe anything and are too young to know any better.
Joe McCarthy had nothing to do with any of that Hollywood hullabaloo. That was all part of the work of the HUAC (House Un-American Activities Committee) and Joseph McCarthy was a US Senator, and did not work or coordinate with the house committee. None of these people who were "blacklisted" were named by Joseph McCarthy. Whatever blacklisting that occurred came as a result of certain large Hollywood producers and moguls who wanted to be sure their industry was not infiltrated by communists.

It's too bad you don't challenge anything you hear on the subject.

Prove what you say. And by the way, prove what you said in another thread that McCarthy said that the communists were poisoning our water supply with fluoride.

Here’s what you said in THIS THREAD
If you do not know that Joe McCarthy stated himself that vaccinations, fluoridation of water and the government funding mental health clinic then you are in denial. He said it and that is documented fact.
So you condone slandering hundreds of innocent people because he "sounded the alarm"?

I repeat my challenge: Show me some evidence, even a credible link that Joe McCarthy ever stated that. Anything will do; I want to see it. So document it; give us a link. Come on! Do it!

Last edited:
Watch this Frank:

All three parts.

Q: And under which administration did they finally get declared a church, with their tax-free status?

A: Ronald Reagan.

I sure as heck do; but then I'm better informed than you. I don't run with the popular culture on issues of importance like national security.
It's so easy to fall in line and be a follower.

You sound like one of those kids I went to high school with. He would say he was a non-conformist, say he doesn't listen to mainstream music or watch mainstream movies. He was a douchebag too.

Yeah, well you'd like to think you're a leader and not a follower too, but it's not proven by the openness of your mind. You just chime in with the same old same old.

Last edited:
Yeah, well you'd like to think your a leader and not a follower too, but it's not proven by the openness of your mind. You just chime in with the same old same old.

I have a open mind, it's why I'm not a fan of Joseph McCarthy. I never tried to pass off what I say as new ideas really. I'm sure this debate has been beaten to death with a horse since before I was born.

Yeah, well you'd like to think your a leader and not a follower too, but it's not proven by the openness of your mind. You just chime in with the same old same old.

I have a open mind, it's why I'm not a fan of Joseph McCarthy. I never tried to pass off what I say as new ideas really. I'm sure this debate has been beaten to death with a horse since before I was born.

You certainly do NOT have an open mind. Have you honestly convinced yourself that you do?

with a horse? It was done in the conservatory by Col Mustard with a horse.

Joe McCarthy was an alcoholic that fabricated everything he touched.
My uncle was a construction worker in California working for movie studios. McCarthy labeled him and nundreds of others as communists without any evidence to support it. Uncle Bill and all the others were black listed and never worked another day in that industry. Thousands in the movie industry were blacklisted as communists.
Name one that was right.
Sure, McCarthy pointed out there were communists around. Well DUH. Even a blind squirrell finds a nut every once in a while.
You people will believe anything and are too young to know any better.
Joe McCarthy had nothing to do with any of that Hollywood hullabaloo. That was all part of the work of the HUAC (House Un-American Activities Committee) and Joseph McCarthy was a US Senator, and did not work or coordinate with the house committee. None of these people who were "blacklisted" were named by Joseph McCarthy. Whatever blacklisting that occurred came as a result of certain large Hollywood producers and moguls who wanted to be sure their industry was not infiltrated by communists.

It's too bad you don't challenge anything you hear on the subject.

Prove what you say. And by the way, prove what you said in another thread that McCarthy said that the communists were poisoning our water supply with fluoride.

Here’s what you said in THIS THREAD
If you do not know that Joe McCarthy stated himself that vaccinations, fluoridation of water and the government funding mental health clinic then you are in denial. He said it and that is documented fact.
So you condone slandering hundreds of innocent people because he "sounded the alarm"?

I repeat my challenge: Show me some evidence, even a credible link that Joe McCarthy ever stated that. Anything will do; I want to see it. So document it; give us a link. Come on! Do it!

You are wrong in saying that McCarthy had nothing to do with the who communist investigations. Of course he wasn't involved with a House committee. However the Senate also had hearings , Tydings Committee, feel free to read about it.

Tydings Committee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for fluoride, yes MacCarthy led the charge of people who believed it was a communist plot. The man was a delusional prick.

I doubt that it has. There never has been a real debate on the subject. It was always taboo, pronounced such by, many, maybe not you, I don't know your history on the subject, but as for me, I've been quiet too long. When this subject comes up I plan on speaking out.

There were lots of reasons, at the time that the powers that be (or powers that were) didn't want the truth about the lax security measures, mainly in the Dept of State, and the Treasury Dept, which were being observed about communists infiltration in this country, and that came out of the fact that we were allies with Russia in WWII.

But at the end of the war and the beginning of the cold war, the Soviet Union was in much better position and had a greater need to infiltrate our government agencies, simply because they had a very large presence already established; a part of a "good old boy's" network.

The Russians/Soviets were able to lay their hands on the plates for printing U.S. script/money in Germany, and not once but twice.

And they were able to get the research and science they needed to produce an atomic bomb much earlier than they would've because of the same "good old boy's" network (my phrase)

We were influenced by agents in the Dept of State, which advocated for the establishment of the Communist regime in China, all the while downplaying the heroic efforts of Chiang Kai-shek for a free China. A billion people in China might well have been in our camp at the end of WWII. We were their allies, you realize. Instead we became the sworn enemies of Communist China, and China became a stalwart of the Soviet Union and the communist block.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back