Sen Joe McCarthy: American Patriot and Hero

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm only about 35 pages into M. Stanton Evans "Blacklisted by History" and I am livid at the utter gall and tremendous scope of the Leftist outright lies.

Did you know that many of the original documents that McCarthy based his campaign on are missing?

As recently as March 1993 someone, we don't know who

sandy_berger.jpg

went into the US National Archives and took the Klaus Memo, a 1946 memo by a State Department official Samuel Klaus implicating Alger Hiss and many others as Communist spies?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1xxzNjhDEk]YouTube - Murrow:McCarthy March 9, 1954[/ame]

Think of it, what was supposed to be the last copy of the Memo that was one of the primary motivators for McCarthy to ask about Communist infiltration of US State was REMOVED FROM THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES IN MARCH 1993.

Let's just chew on that for a minute.

Ted Kennedy was praised for nothing more than being a Kennedy.

You wanna bust on District of Criminals legislators for being boozers, we're going to have an all-day sucker going on here.

you are a blind asshole. do you think you can shine by constantly playing the jaded partisan cynic? you can't. only the partisan part is getting through.

ted kennedy did say this, if y'all had listened to this guy, instead of following the leader, you'd not complain about deaths and debt and strategies etc.

oh, and thank you for no longer claiming the big lebowski character, that was odd.

Joe McCarthy was an alcoholic that fabricated everything he touched.
My uncle was a construction worker in California working for movie studios. McCarthy labeled him and nundreds of others as communists without any evidence to support it. Uncle Bill and all the others were black listed and never worked another day in that industry. Thousands in the movie industry were blacklisted as communists.
Name one that was right.
Sure,McCarthy pointed out there were communists around. Well DUH. Even a blind squirrell finds a nut every once in a while.
You peoplewill believe anything and are too young to know any better.

Forum List

Back