Joseph McCarthy Was Right in Most Cases

What a chuckle. Uh, which among the sources I cited are "Bircher" sources? I take it you didn't bother to actually read any of them, right? Otherwise, you would have known that none of them are "Bircher" sources. One of them was a New York Times article.

Again, I don't bother reading Bircher Propaganda. I think the first one was from some Right Wing Source, the rest I ignored. d

Did it ever occur to you that you can't trust Soviet statistics?! Did that thought every pop into your Communist-brainwashed mind? Did it occur to you that in order to try to cover up their years of mass murders, the Soviets would fiddle with their population statistics in the hope that useful idiots, or willing sympathizers, like you would gobble them up and said, "Gee, you see! The Soviets couldn't have killed all those millions of people!"

Nope, that's actually.. kind of idiotic. Most countries know they need accurate census statistics to function. The reality- Stalin probably killed a lot of people. Just not that many.

Now, are you going to deal with the evidence presented in the articles I cited that Stalin killed some 20 million people?

Guy, you are the same person who claimed the Rape of Nanking wasn't that bad, the Chinese and Koreans were better off under Japanese Rule (even though they STILL hate the Japs today), and of course, my favorite, Joseph Smith was REALLY talking to God.

Stalin killed nowhere near 20 million people, and the only way you even get into some of the more exotic numbers is if you count the civil war and famines..

Yawwwwwn, I get it....since Major Jordan was an anti-commie and you are an outright marxist? Of course you will lamely attempt to minimize what he recorded in his journal and all of what he stated has never been refuted and he testified under oath concerning the land lease program to the USSR.

BTW, sodium fluoride was used in the concentration camps in Nazi Germany and in the gulags in the USSR to keep the inmates "docile" and thanks to "Operation Keelhaul" by USA.INC via General Eisenhower, those gulags in Siberia were overflowing with anti-communists that weren't all about the collective. Sodium Fluoride is an industrial waste by-product of producing aluminum. Some asswipe from ALCOA paid off some douche from the Mellon Institute to tout the benefits of this industrial waste being put into the water supply. Look at the back of the toothpaste tube that states that if a child swallows even as much as a bead of toothpastes that "Poison Control" should be notified. Is sodium fluoride good in small doses but dangerous in higher doses? How can it possibly be regulated?

Wow... I love when you get into the high-octane crazy like this Dale. I mean, do you say this crazy shit in public, and what do you do when people treat you like you're nuts?

Community Water Fluoridation | Division of Oral Health | CDC

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie also claimed that the people standing up for themselves in Tienanmen Square were "rabble rousers" that did not have the support of the people.

I don't think I've commented on Tianeman Square one way or the other. They clearly didn't have the support of the people, though, as no one was all that upset about the crackdown in China.

Now, what I consider a REAL conspiracy is how Hollywood makes movies so they can resell them in China. LIke in the "Red Dawn" remake where the villains were changed from China to North Korea at the last minute (which made it laughable) or how they cut out any of that gay stuff in the new Star Wars movie.

Yawwwwwn, I get it....since Major Jordan was an anti-commie and you are an outright marxist? Of course you will lamely attempt to minimize what he recorded in his journal and all of what he stated has never been refuted and he testified under oath concerning the land lease program to the USSR.

BTW, sodium fluoride was used in the concentration camps in Nazi Germany and in the gulags in the USSR to keep the inmates "docile" and thanks to "Operation Keelhaul" by USA.INC via General Eisenhower, those gulags in Siberia were overflowing with anti-communists that weren't all about the collective. Sodium Fluoride is an industrial waste by-product of producing aluminum. Some asswipe from ALCOA paid off some douche from the Mellon Institute to tout the benefits of this industrial waste being put into the water supply. Look at the back of the toothpaste tube that states that if a child swallows even as much as a bead of toothpastes that "Poison Control" should be notified. Is sodium fluoride good in small doses but dangerous in higher doses? How can it possibly be regulated?

Wow... I love when you get into the high-octane crazy like this Dale. I mean, do you say this crazy shit in public, and what do you do when people treat you like you're nuts?

Community Water Fluoridation | Division of Oral Health | CDC

Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie also claimed that the people standing up for themselves in Tienanmen Square were "rabble rousers" that did not have the support of the people.

I don't think I've commented on Tianeman Square one way or the other. They clearly didn't have the support of the people, though, as no one was all that upset about the crackdown in China.

Now, what I consider a REAL conspiracy is how Hollywood makes movies so they can resell them in China. LIke in the "Red Dawn" remake where the villains were changed from China to North Korea at the last minute (which made it laughable) or how they cut out any of that gay stuff in the new Star Wars movie.

Joe Blowhard, you do know that the CDC is incorporated and is engaged in a "for profit' venture, no?
They work at the behest of big pharma and can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website. If you needed any other proof, just look at the mercury based preservatives in vaccines that the CDC signed off on after the big pharma lobbyists twisted their arms with hefty donations. Only an idiot would believe that a waste by-product (that would be expensive to dispose of otherwise) had it not been for the fact that they actually got PAID for the toxic waste that was dumped it into the water treatment centers AND could POSSIBLY be beneficiary "health-wise" to the public. Read it and weep, Joe Blowhard...

Fluoride: Killing Us Softly - Global Research

Let's see what Joe Blowhard believes, shall we? Stalin didn't intentionally starve 20 plus million people in Ukraine, the Maosists didn't commit genocide in China and southeast Asia. Gulags were not as as bad as was reported and that hot pokers were not shoved up the asses of dissidents nor were they worked to death at all but rather it was a vacation type atmosphere where conjugal visits were allowed in Siberia. Furthermore, China doesn't persecute Christians and members of falon gong nor do they sell the organs of dissidents......believe Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie as he seeks serious validation.

Keep on drinking the tap water, Joe Blowhard, it can't do any further damage as far as your ability to "think" goes....that little dinghy sailed long ago.

(snicker)

Last edited:
upload_2020-2-10_4-53-52.jpeg

Joe Blowhard, you do know that the CDC is incorporated and is engaged in a "for profit' venture, no?

Guy, who isn't in on the VAST CONSPIRACY. How do we know you aren't in on the VAST CONSPIRACY. We need to check to make sure you aren't a lizard person.

They work at the behest of big pharma and can be found on the Dun and Bradstreet website. If you needed any other proof, just look at the mercury based preservatives in vaccines that the CDC signed off on after the big pharma lobbyists twisted their arms with hefty donations. Only an idiot would believe that a waste by-product (that would be expensive to dispose of otherwise) had it not been for the fact that they actually got PAID for the toxic waste that was dumped it into the water treatment centers AND could POSSIBLY be beneficiary "health-wise" to the public. Read it and weep, Joe Blowhard...

Wait, so let me get this straight. Flouride (which is an element) is a waste byproduct, but Carbon Dioxide, which is produced by automobiles and is causing global warming isn't.

Let's see what Joe Blowhard believes, shall we? Stalin didn't intentionally starve 20 plus million people in Ukraine,

No, he really didn't.

First, most estimates of the Famine in the Ukraine puts the death toll at 3.5 million. Secondly, "We starved to death because we didn't want to work very hard if we weren't making a profit" is hardly a "genocide". Third, there were environmental and economic factors that contributed, such as the West completely cutting the USSR off after WWI.

China doesn't persecute Christians and members of falon gong nor do they sell the organs of dissidents.....

Oh, China totally does that shit. So fucking what? Not my problem. The reality is, you'll still go to Walmart and your fat, stupid ass will still buy Chinese made goods.

Again, if your crazy was just limited to Tap Water, you wouldn't be so offensive. It's when you start accusing the parents of murdered children of being crisis actors that you out yourself as a real cocksucker.

What a chuckle. Uh, which among the sources I cited are "Bircher" sources? I take it you didn't bother to actually read any of them, right? Otherwise, you would have known that none of them are "Bircher" sources. One of them was a New York Times article.

Again, I don't bother reading Bircher Propaganda. I think the first one was from some Right Wing Source, the rest I ignored.

Oh, so in your mind any source that is conservative is "Bircher Propaganda." I see. What about the liberal and moderate sources that I cited? Oh, I forgot: You didn't bother to read any sources beyond the first one.

Did it ever occur to you that you can't trust Soviet statistics?! Did that thought every pop into your Communist-brainwashed mind? Did it occur to you that in order to try to cover up their years of mass murders, the Soviets would fiddle with their population statistics in the hope that useful idiots, or willing sympathizers, like you would gobble them up and said, "Gee, you see! The Soviets couldn't have killed all those millions of people!"

Nope, that's actually.. kind of idiotic. Most countries know they need accurate census statistics to function.

Actually, your answer is "kind of idiotic." I'm guessing you have no clue about the fact that Western financial experts have pointed out that Red China has been inflating their GDP stats. But, gee, don't countries know they need accurate economic stats to function?

I guess it never dawned on you that lying tyrannical governments can release fake stats to the world and keep the real stats among themselves. Nah, that could never happen, right?

Stalin killed nowhere near 20 million people. . . .

In other words, once again, you have done no serious research and are just saying what you want to believe. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I notice you still have made no attempt to address the evidence that Stalin killed some 20 million people during his reign.

and the only way you even get into some of the more exotic numbers is if you count the civil war and famines.

LOL! Oh, so when he was killing Russians who were trying to throw off Soviet tyranny, that doesn't count?!!! And when he killed millions with deliberate famines and other famines due to incompetence, oh, those don't count either?!!! What a joke you are. What an absolute Communist joke.

The reality- Stalin probably killed a lot of people. Just not that many.

Oh, "not that many." Uh, well, most people would consider the killing of 20 million people to be a holocaust, and would consider 20 million people to be a lot of people.

Now, are you going to deal with the evidence presented in the articles I cited that Stalin killed some 20 million people?

Guy, you are the same person who claimed the Rape of Nanking wasn't that bad,

You're a lying piece of garbage. Quote me as saying that the rape of Nanking "wasn't that bad." Let's see it. Produce one quote where I said that the rape of Nanking was anything other than an atrocity, a war crime, horrendous, immoral, etc., etc.

the Chinese and Koreans were better off under Japanese Rule (even though they STILL hate the Japs today),

You're lying again. I said the Chinese and the Koreans would have been better off under Japanese rule than under Communist rule. You left out "than under Communist rule." Why was that? Because you wanted to give a false impression.

Are you seriously claiming that the North Koreans and the Chinese were worse off under Japanese rule than under Communist rule? Would you care to compare North Korea's economic and educational advancement under Japanese rule to how they've been doing under Communist rule, not to mention the millions of Koreans who've died under North Korea's brutal tyranny? No responsible scholar claims that more than 10K to 20K Koreans died from maltreatment during Japan's entire 35-year reign. And not even you can be so ignorant as to believe that China was better off under Mao Tsetung than they were under the Japanese.

View attachment 305835

Guy, who isn't in on the VAST CONSPIRACY. How do we know you aren't in on the VAST CONSPIRACY. We need to check to make sure you aren't a lizard person.

Wait, so let me get this straight. Flouride (which is an element) is a waste byproduct, but Carbon Dioxide, which is produced by automobiles and is causing global warming isn't.

Let's see what Joe Blowhard believes, shall we? Stalin didn't intentionally starve 20 plus million people in Ukraine,

No, he really didn't.

First, most estimates of the Famine in the Ukraine puts the death toll at 3.5 million. Secondly, "We starved to death because we didn't want to work very hard if we weren't making a profit" is hardly a "genocide". Third, there were environmental and economic factors that contributed, such as the West completely cutting the USSR off after WWI.

China doesn't persecute Christians and members of falon gong nor do they sell the organs of dissidents.....

Oh, China totally does that shit. So fucking what? Not my problem. The reality is, you'll still go to Walmart and your fat, stupid ass will still buy Chinese made goods.

Again, if your crazy was just limited to Tap Water, you wouldn't be so offensive. It's when you start accusing the parents of murdered children of being crisis actors that you out yourself as a real cocksucker.

"Guy, who isn't in on the VAST CONSPIRACY. How do we know you aren't in on the VAST CONSPIRACY. We need to check to make sure you aren't a lizard person"

I simply stated fact that you could easily verify and validate....but you won't because you absolutely despise being proven wrong. What you can't refute, you deflect from and try the lame tactic of topic changing.

"Wait, so let me get this straight. Flouride (which is an element) is a waste byproduct, but Carbon Dioxide, which is produced by automobiles and is causing global warming isn't."

Strontium is an element and it's not healthy for human consumption any more than sodium fluoride is, so what was your point??? Want to bitch about CO2? Bitch at the banking oligarchs that set up the Bretton Woods agreement after WWII and then reneged on it and then set up the creation of the petro-dollar with OPEC to keep this petroleum based economy under their control. Bitch at them for suppressing technology that would use 100 percent of the gasoline instead of the 14 to 18 percent that powers an obsolete, technology wise combustion engine while the rest is emitted.

Hmmm? We have technology that can create a CPU chip small enough to fit into the dimple of a golf ball that can handle what is needed to run a laptop computer but yet? Technology to revolutionize the automotive industry doesn't "exist" because of "big oil" aka "big bankers"? Dumb fucks like you believe that by imposing a "carbon tax" where they can basically "double dip"? We could reverse the geo-engineered climate changing of the planet. I call it "extortion" while dumb fucks like you claim it's "environmentalism. The sheeple are only allowed access to obsolete technology that is at least 100 years behind compared to what the MIC has and that is a very conservative estimate? The use of depleted uranium weapons, ionospheric heaters (that are now portable after the "proof of concept" of the HAARP project in Alaska? How many atomic/nuclear weapons have been exploded for testing over the last 70 plus years? The intentional polluting of our ground water via fracking? But worry not! Our water test treatment plants will separate our shit and urine from city water supplies, filter it, add chemicals to it and drink a big ol' glass of it from the tap, Joe Blowhard....8 glasses a day!

Stalin didn't intentionally starve 20 to 30 million people to death in the Ukraine? He had no beef with the Ukrainians? In one year alone, 4 million died of starvation 1932 to 1933....other historians claim it was closer to eight million in that year alone.

https://www.history.com/news/ukrainian-famine-stalin

The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Stalin's Forced Famine 1932-33

"The West completely cutting the USSR off after WWI"

There could have been no communist uprising in Russia if not for the financing of the Wall Street and European bankers. They viewed Russia as a huge vast of riches when it came to their natural resources but would profit better if they could rape, pillage and plunder this country if there were only two classes of people...the unarmed serfs and the leadership funded by western and European bankers.

Dale Smith :China doesn't persecute Christians and members of falon gong nor do they sell the organs of dissidents".....read Joe Blowhard's response.....kinda tells you all you need to know about Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie

Joe Blowhard : "Oh, China totally does that shit. So fucking what? Not my problem. The reality is, you'll still go to Walmart and your fat, stupid ass will still buy Chinese made goods."

WRONG, Joe Blowhard.......I don't shop at Wal-Mart whose founder was involved in military intelligence and supervised POW camps and has had a contract with DHS pretty much since 9/11/01 at the latest.

"Again, if your crazy was just limited to Tap Water, you wouldn't be so offensive. It's when you start accusing the parents of murdered children of being crisis actors that you out yourself as a real cocksucker"

#1 I don't give a flying fuck if what I post here "offends" you. Somewhere along the line of communication, you got the impression that I gave so much as a cow's fart as to how you perceive me. I must have made a strategical error somewhere along the way that gave you that impression. Allow me to set thew record straight...I don't .

#2 I find it extremely ironic while apropos that you can't answer very salient questions about Sandy Hoax and claim indignant outrage over a psy-op where no one died while supporting abortion up to nine months if the mother so chooses. You speak out of both sides of your mouth which makes you the quintessential leftard.

Summation: Your ass gets kicked yet again.....

(snicker)

Actually, your answer is "kind of idiotic." I'm guessing you have no clue about the fact that Western financial experts have pointed out that Red China has been inflating their GDP stats. But, gee, don't countries know they need accurate economic stats to function?

We aren't talking about GDP stats, we are talking about Census figures. Nobody really disputed Soviet Census figures even during the Cold War, not even the CIA. So it goes back to the original point. How does the USSR have Stalin kill 20 Million people, and then lose another 20 million in the War, and STILL increased their population from 137MM in 1920 to 182MM in 1951. This would mean they would have had to have had 85 million births to not only make up their losses BUT also increase their population.

By comparison, the US Census in 1920 was 106 million and it increased to 150 million by 1950. This is with the US having continued influxes of immigration, (My own family immigrated here in that time period), not really taking a lot of fatalities in either world war, and clearly not having any mass slaughters like the kind you claim Stalin was doing. Oh, yeah, and the Baby Boom started in 1946.

SOOOOO - either 1) Them Russian Babes were fucking like rabbits or 2) The "Stalin Murdered 30 million people" is utter bullshit on it's face.

In other words, once again, you have done no serious research and are just saying what you want to believe. You have no clue what you're talking about.

It took me all of five minutes to look up population stats and disprove that bullshit.

LOL! Oh, so when he was killing Russians who were trying to throw off Soviet tyranny, that doesn't count?!!! And when he killed millions with deliberate famines and other famines due to incompetence, oh, those don't count either?!!! What a joke you are. What an absolute Communist joke.

Um, yeah, Civil Wars, it takes two to Tango. Otherwise you'd have to blame Lincoln for all the deaths in our civil war even though the fucking South started it. Oh, wait. You probably already do.

You're a lying piece of garbage. Quote me as saying that the rape of Nanking "wasn't that bad." Let's see it. Produce one quote where I said that the rape of Nanking was anything other than an atrocity, a war crime, horrendous, immoral, etc., etc.

Um, the part where you said it was only 20,000 people instead of the generally accepted 300,000 people, and that the people who were executed for perpetrating it were victims of a miscarriage of justice. That's where you said it "wasn't that bad".

You're lying again. I said the Chinese and the Koreans would have been better off under Japanese rule than under Communist rule. You left out "than under Communist rule." Why was that? Because you wanted to give a false impression.

because 1 )South Korea isn't under Communist rule, and YOU STILL tried to claim the Japanese were doing the Koreans a solid when they were shipping their women all over Asia to be serial raped. 2) You spent a lot of time criticizing Peanut compared to the Japanese as well. As for the Communists... well, funny thing, in China, the Communist won.

Bretton Woods agreement after WWII and then reneged on it and then set up the creation of the petro-dollar with OPEC to keep this petroleum based economy under their control. Bitch at them for suppressing technology that would use 100 percent of the gasoline instead of the 14 to 18 percent that powers an obsolete, technology wise combustion engine while the rest is emitted.

Yes, it's all a lizard man conspiracy... because no one anywhere would come up with the magic engine that uses less gas.

Hmmm? We have technology that can create a CPU chip small enough to fit into the dimple of a golf ball that can handle what is needed to run a laptop computer but yet? Technology to revolutionize the automotive industry doesn't "exist" because of "big oil" aka "big bankers"?

I'm sure it does. We just can't afford the cars...

There could have been no communist uprising in Russia if not for the financing of the Wall Street and European bankers. They viewed Russia as a huge vast of riches when it came to their natural resources but would profit better if they could rape, pillage and plunder this country if there were only two classes of people...the unarmed serfs and the leadership funded by western and European bankers.

Um... yeah, did you forget about the part of World War I where most of the west was horrified that the Russian Revolution might spread to Germany and then Europe? Or how the entire west tried to intervene in the Russian Civil War on the side of the Whites and failed?

WRONG, Joe Blowhard.......I don't shop at Wal-Mart whose founder was involved in military intelligence and supervised POW camps and has had a contract with DHS pretty much since 9/11/01 at the latest.

Sam Walton died in 1992. How could he have a contract with DHS. Did his Zombie show up to sign the papers. Did they pay him in "Brains"?

find it extremely ironic while apropos that you can't answer very salient questions about Sandy Hoax and claim indignant outrage over a psy-op where no one died while supporting abortion up to nine months if the mother so chooses. You speak out of both sides of your mouth which makes you the quintessential leftard.

1. Fetuses aren't people.
  2. No one has an abortion in the third trimester unless there's a DAMNED good medical reason.
  3. Anyone who talks about "Sandy Hoax" is an evil Cocksucker with no humanity.
The good news, Jones and Halbig and Fetzner are going to be TAKEN TO THE CLEANERS for their awful lies, and a good thing, too.

We aren't talking about GDP stats, we are talking about Census figures. Nobody really disputed Soviet Census figures even during the Cold War, not even the CIA. So it goes back to the original point. How does the USSR have Stalin kill 20 Million people, and then lose another 20 million in the War, and STILL increased their population from 137MM in 1920 to 182MM in 1951. This would mean they would have had to have had 85 million births to not only make up their losses BUT also increase their population.

IOW, you're going to keep hiding behind Soviet census data to avoid dealing with the massive evidence--disputed by no one except by ilk like Putin and Communist apologists like you--that Stalin killed some 20 million people during his reign of terror. Entire books have been written that present this evidence. Good grief, even the New York Times and the Washington Post do not deny this evidence.

Um, yeah, Civil Wars, it takes two to Tango.

Oh, because of course all civil war are the same and the Russians who were trying to throw off Soviet tyranny were the bad guys, right?

Um, the part where you said it was only 20,000 people instead of the generally accepted 300,000 people, and that the people who were executed for perpetrating it were victims of a miscarriage of justice. That's where you said it "wasn't that bad".

IOW, you got caught in another lie and won't admit it. By the way, the very same Wikipedia article that you cited in the Nanking Massacre thread says that the generally accepted range for the death toll is 40,000 to 200,000: "Currently, the most reliable and widely agreed upon figures place the total death toll of the massacre between the broad range of 40,000 to 200,000 massacre victims in the entire Nanking Special Administrative District."

I pointed this out to you in that thread, yet you still keep claiming the figure of 300,000 is "generally accepted." Not by scholars it's not. And you never were able to explain how the Japanese could have killed 300,000 people when every single primary source in Nanking said the population was around 200,000 when the Japanese took the city, and those sources included a population survey that was done with exclusively Chinese field workers just weeks after the massacre.

We both know that you can't find a single statement of mine in that thread or elsewhere that any rational, honest person would interpret as saying that the massacre "wasn't that bad." This is just one more example of your habit of sleazy lying.

because 1 )South Korea isn't under Communist rule,

I didn't say it was under Communist rule. Can you read?

However, as long as we're on the subject, South Korea was under Communist rule until we expended thousands of lives to drive the Communists back into North Korea. Thanks to your idol Mao Tsetung, thousands of American soldiers were killed after the Chinese entered the war and nearly drove us off the peninsula.

and YOU STILL tried to claim the Japanese were doing the Koreans a solid when they were shipping their women all over Asia to be serial raped.

Leaving aside the fact that your argument is based on a strongly disputed assumption about the comfort women, can you quote me as ever saying that I thought the Japanese were doing Korea a favor by supposedly "shipping their women all over Asia"? Do you have any idea how dumb you look when you make these absurd arguments?

And are you ever going to deal with any of the research that I presented to you that documents that Japanese rule in Korea was mild and very beneficial?

2) You spent a lot of time criticizing Peanut compared to the Japanese as well. As for the Communists... well, funny thing, in China, the Communist won.

You're a broken record. I've already dealt with this silly argument, at length. But you just keep ignoring the refutations and keep repeating your nonsense.

Why don't you go tell the tens of millions of Russians whose grandparents and great-grandparents were killed by the Soviets during Stalin's reign that they must be lying because of the census figures published by the Soviet government?

Last edited:
IOW, you're going to keep hiding behind Soviet census data to avoid dealing with the massive evidence--disputed by no one except by ilk like Putin and Communist apologists like you--that Stalin killed some 20 million people during his reign of terror. Entire books have been written that present this evidence. Good grief, even the New York Times and the Washington Post do not deny this evidence.

But you still have the same problem. The USSR would have had to have created 83 Million people to make up for their War Losses, population growth and these imaginary people Stalin killed. The numbers just don't add up, no matter how many people lazily repeat Bircher propaganda from the 1950's.

I pointed this out to you in that thread, yet you still keep claiming the figure of 300,000 is "generally accepted." Not by scholars it's not. And you never were able to explain how the Japanese could have killed 300,000 people when every single primary source in Nanking said the population was around 200,000 when the Japanese took the city, and those sources included a population survey that was done with exclusively Chinese field workers just weeks after the massacre.

I've explained that multiple times. The population of Nanking was close to a million in 1937... Iris Chang was a scholar. The Japanese were murdering bastards and not enough of them ended up at the end of nooses at the end of the war.

However, as long as we're on the subject, South Korea was under Communist rule until we expended thousands of lives to drive the Communists back into North Korea. Thanks to your idol Mao Tsetung, thousands of American soldiers were killed after the Chinese entered the war and nearly drove us off the peninsula.

Uh, yeah, after McArthur disregarded his orders and threatened to invade China itself. That's when Mao acted in self-defense.

Leaving aside the fact that your argument is based on a strongly disputed assumption about the comfort women, can you quote me as ever saying that I thought the Japanese were doing Korea a favor by supposedly "shipping their women all over Asia"? Do you have any idea how dumb you look when you make these absurd arguments?

Wait.. you just did it and then claimed you didn't do it. BEING A COMFORT WOMAN IS BAD. I mean, maybe we should force a bunch of Mormon chicks to be comfort women, but who'd want to fuck them?

And are you ever going to deal with any of the research that I presented to you that documents that Japanese rule in Korea was mild and very beneficial?

The Japanese were cocksuckers in Korea, and even in SOUTH Korea, they are still hated.

Shit, they asked us to replace our Ambassador because him Mom was Japanese and he had a Tojo Mustasche... THAT'S how much they still hate the Japanese.

Why don't you go tell the tens of millions of Russians whose grandparents and great-grandparents were killed by the Soviets during Stalin's reign that they must be lying because of the census figures published by the Soviet government?

Here's the thing, buddy. Even after "DeStalinization", Stalin is still highly regarded in Russia today.

Stalin’s Approval Rating Among Russians Hits Record High – Poll - The Moscow Times

But you still have the same problem. The USSR would have had to have created 83 Million people to make up for their War Losses, population growth and these imaginary people Stalin killed. The numbers just don't add up, no matter how many people lazily repeat Bircher propaganda from the 1950's.

I've explained that multiple times. The population of Nanking was close to a million in 1937... Iris Chang was a scholar. The Japanese were murdering bastards and not enough of them ended up at the end of nooses at the end of the war.

Uh, yeah, after McArthur disregarded his orders and threatened to invade China itself. That's when Mao acted in self-defense.

Wait.. you just did it and then claimed you didn't do it. BEING A COMFORT WOMAN IS BAD. I mean, maybe we should force a bunch of Mormon chicks to be comfort women, but who'd want to fuck them?

The Japanese were cocksuckers in Korea, and even in SOUTH Korea, they are still hated.

Shit, they asked us to replace our Ambassador because him Mom was Japanese and he had a Tojo Mustasche... THAT'S how much they still hate the Japanese.

Here's the thing, buddy. Even after "DeStalinization", Stalin is still highly regarded in Russia today.

Stalin’s Approval Rating Among Russians Hits Record High – Poll - The Moscow Times

Such a good cocksucking commie apologist, eh, Joe Blowhard???

To highlight the nuttiness of JoeB131's Soviet Holocaust denial, I refer interested readers to the U.S. Senate Internal Security Subcommittee's report titled The Human Cost of Soviet Communism. The subcommittee published the report in 1970. The subcommittee was chaired by a Democrat, James Eastland, and its members included Ted Kennedy, Thomas Dodd, and Birch Bayh. The subcommittee voted unanimously to publish the report. The report documents that 20 million people died under Communist rule in the Soviet Union before WWII.

To highlight the nuttiness of JoeB131's Soviet Holocaust denial, I refer interested readers to the U.S. Senate Internal Security Subcommittee's report titled The Human Cost of Soviet Communism. The subcommittee published the report in 1970. The subcommittee was chaired by a Democrat, James Eastland, and its members included Ted Kennedy, Thomas Dodd, and Birch Bayh. The subcommittee voted unanimously to publish the report. The report documents that 20 million people died under Communist rule in the Soviet Union before WWII.

And so what? Again, doesn't really jive with the facts that they Soviets would have had to have produced 83 million babies to make up for all the people who were supposedly killed AND population growth.

Did the report also say Breshnev's Mom Wore Army Shoes?

And so what? Again, doesn't really jive with the facts that they Soviets would have had to have produced 83 million babies to make up for all the people who were supposedly killed AND population growth.

Yeah, never mind that Soviet statistics were notoriously unreliable, right? I'm guessing you have not allowed yourself to read a single study that documents that the Soviets killed tens of millions of people before and after WWII. The Senate Internal Security Subcommittee report only dealt with the pre-war years, but it still documented 20 million deaths.

So, let me guess: You're just going to keep citing the 1939 and 1959 Soviet censsuses as "proof" that 20 million people could not have been killed before the war, right?

When I pointed out that Soviet economic reports have long been recognized as having been inflated, your only reply was to say that those reports censuses. Well, gee, no kidding, but that's not the point. The point is that if the Soviets would put out false economic reports, they would be just as likely to doctor census data to cover up the fact that they had killed millions of people. But you acted like this obvious point flew right over your head and simply replied with the evasive Captain Obvious point that economic reports are not census reports.

This kind of nonsense is the reason you have no credibility.

When you decide to do serious research on Senator Joseph McCarthy, you soon discover that McCarthy was right in most cases. Far from being the reckless muckraker that most of our history books have long claimed he was, if anything, we now know that McCarthy somewhat understated the severity of Communist penetration into the U.S. government.

When the Venona decrypts were released in 1995, we discovered that they identified at least 349 people who cooperated in various ways with Soviet intelligence agencies. For example, the Venona files reveal that the Senate Civil Liberties Subcommittee, chaired by former Senator Robert LaFollette, whom McCarthy defeated in 1946, had at least four staff members working on behalf of the KGB. John Abt, the Chief Counsel of the Committee; Charles Kramer, who served on three other Congressional Committees; Allen Rosenberg, who also served on the National Labor Relations Board, Board of Economic Warfare (BEW), the Foreign Economic Administration (FEA), and later argued cases before the United States Supreme Court; and Charles Flato, who served on the BEW and FEA, were all members of the Communist Party USA and were associated with the Soviet-run Comintern.

No credible scholar now denies that Soviet agents and sympathizers penetrated into the highest levels of the U.S. government in the 1930s and 1940s, including the White House and the State Department. It has long been known that the Soviets were able to place agents into the top levels of the Manhattan Project, and that one of them, Klaus Fuchs, even attended the first nuke test in New Mexico and then sent a detailed report about it to Joseph Stalin. It has also been known for a long time that FDR's Secretary of the Treasury, Harry Dexter White, was a Soviet spy, and that one of the members of the team that FDR took to Yalta, Alger Hiss, was also a Soviet Spy. In 1944, Hiss became director of the State Department's Office of Special Political Affairs. We have also known for some time now that some American officials in China and/or who worked on China affairs were Communist agents or sympathizers, such as John Stewart Service, Solomon Adler, Owen Lattimore, and Lauchlin Currie--these men played an important role in feeding false information about the state of affairs in China back to Washington.

Time does not allow me to address all the myths and distortions that liberals have spun about Senator McCarthy, so I will deal with one of the main ones, an issue that is hammered on in every anti-McCarthy book and article: the number of names that McCarthy claimed to have of Communist agents and sympathizers/security risks.

Liberals have claimed that McCarthy couldn't even decide how many names he had of Communists and pro-Communists/security risks. Historian James Drummond explains the matter:

Q. Wasn't it reported that McCarthy used the number 205 in his Wheeling speech, lowered it to 57 later, and then raised it again to 81?​

A. Yes, this was reported, and here is the explanation: In the Wheeling speech, McCarthy referred to a letter that Secretary of State James Byrnes sent to Congressman Adolph Sabath in 1946. In that letter, Byrnes said that State Department security investigators had declared 284 persons unfit to hold jobs in the department because of Communist connections and other reasons, but that only 79 had been discharged, leaving 205 still on the State Department's payroll. McCarthy told his Wheeling audience that while he did not have the names of the 205 mentioned in the Byrnes letter, he did have the names of 57 who were either members of or loyal to the Communist Party. On February 20, 1950, McCarthy gave the Senate information about 81 individuals -- the 57 referred to at Wheeling and 24 others of less importance and about whom the evidence was less conclusive.​

The enemies of McCarthy have juggled these numbers around to make the Senator appear to be erratic and to distract attention from the paramount question: Were there still Alger Hisses in the State Department betraying this nation? McCarthy was not being inconsistent in his use of the numbers; the 57 and 81 were part of the 205 mentioned in the Byrnes letter. (The New American - McCarthyism - Forty questions and answers about Senator Joseph McCarthy - May 11, 1987)​

Sources for further study:

M. Stanton Evans' seminal book Blacklisted By History: The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies

M. Stanton Evans' Response to Ronald Radosh

Two Defenses of McCarthy by Two 1950s Conservatives

Conservapedia Article on Joseph McCarthy

Summary of Arthur Herman's Book on Joseph McCarthy

40 Questions and Answers About Senator McCarthy

Owen Lattiimore

Solomon Adler

This old story takes on a new relevance, in light of the fact that there is a Russian asset in the white house.

This old story takes on a new relevance, in light of the fact that there is a Russian asset in the white house.

Humm, then that Russian asset has gone rogue and has turned on his bosses because he has (1) sold weapons to Georgia and Ukraine, which Obama would never do and which Putin has always opposed; (2) pushed NATO nations to spend more on defense, something that Putin naturally does not want; (3) imposed substantial tariffs on Russian steel, much to the outrage of Putin and his fellow oligarchs; (4) expelled dozens of Russian diplomats from the U.S.; (5) shut down the Russian consulate in California; and (6) imposed eight sets of sanctions on Russia or on Putin cronies in Russia.

Needless to say, those are not the action of a "Russian asset." Trump has been far tougher on Russia than Obama was. Obama didn't have the guts to sell Ukraine, much less Georgia, weapons, but Trump has sold weapons to both.

Last edited:
Yeah, never mind that Soviet statistics were notoriously unreliable, right? I'm guessing you have not allowed yourself to read a single study that documents that the Soviets killed tens of millions of people before and after WWII. The Senate Internal Security Subcommittee report only dealt with the pre-war years, but it still documented 20 million deaths.

And how was this done, exactly? It wasn't like we had a lot of people on the ground in the USSR in the interwar years...

At best, they were doing statistical analysis, which when polluted by a bias, is kind of useless.

When I pointed out that Soviet economic reports have long been recognized as having been inflated, your only reply was to say that those reports censuses. Well, gee, no kidding, but that's not the point. The point is that if the Soviets would put out false economic reports, they would be just as likely to doctor census data to cover up the fact that they had killed millions of people. But you acted like this obvious point flew right over your head and simply replied with the evasive Captain Obvious point that economic reports are not census reports.

Except at some point, they'd figure out they were short millions of people... and they never did.

Census reports showed the population of the USSR grew by 40 million between 1920 and 1950. That is WITH world War II having killed 20 million people, which no one disputes.

This kind of nonsense is the reason you have no credibility.

A guy who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear really has no business talking about Nonsense.

he has (1) sold weapons to Georgia and Ukraine,
Dog and pony show. Russia has gained ground in Ukraine. Meanwhile, the child president maintains better relations we the the Russian sympathizers in Ukraine than he does with it's actual administration.

(2) pushed NATO nations to spend more on defense, something that Putin naturally does not want
The spending increase has very little to do with Trump. Trump's goal was to increase their spending and decrease ours.

(3) imposed substantial tariffs on Russian steel, much to the outrage of Putin and his fellow oligarchs
Actually, the tariffs on Russian steel were much softer than the ones put on our allies.

(4) expelled dozens of Russian diplomats from the U.S.
Actually, Trump was furious about that and pushed to expel fewer Russian diplomats.

(5) shut down the Russian consulate in California
Dog and pony show. The other consulates remain open. Also was not his idea.

6) imposed eight sets of sanctions on Russia or on Putin cronies in Russia.
Nonsense. Trump opposed those sanctions, and our Congress had to pass a vote to keep Trump from lifting Russian sanctions.

You REALLY need to step outside the wingnut bubble for some fresh air, bro.

he has (1) sold weapons to Georgia and Ukraine,

Dog and pony show. Russia has gained ground in Ukraine. Meanwhile, the child president maintains better relations we the the Russian sympathizers in Ukraine than he does with it's actual administration.

"Dog and pony show?!" Putin howled and threw a fit when Congress was pushing Obama to sell weapons to Georgia and Ukraine, and Obama chickened out and refused to sell them weapons.

Russia has gained no ground since Trump has been in office. The Russians have been held in check on the eastern border. But, under Obama, they seized Crimea.

(2) pushed NATO nations to spend more on defense, something that Putin naturally does not want

The spending increase has very little to do with Trump. Trump's goal was to increase their spending and decrease ours.

The spending increase had everything to do with Trump publicly calling them out for failing to meeting their obligations, and Trump has vastly increased our own defense spending. What planet do you live on?

(3) imposed substantial tariffs on Russian steel, much to the outrage of Putin and his fellow oligarchs

Actually, the tariffs on Russian steel were much softer than the ones put on our allies.

That's a dodge and an apples-to-oranges comparison. The point is that he imposed tariffs on Russian steel, much to Putin's outrage. He got tough with our "allies" because they were cleaning our clock on trade. And that toughness got us the USMCA, which is a huge improvement over NAFTA.

(4) expelled dozens of Russian diplomats from the U.S.

Actually, Trump was furious about that and pushed to expel fewer Russian diplomats.

Phew! "Actually," you're either making up stuff or repeating far-left myths. The decision to expel foreign diplomats is solely up to the president. He decides how many stay and how many go. He not only expelled dozens of Russian diplomats, he shut down the Russian consulate in California.

(5) shut down the Russian consulate in California

Dog and pony show. The other consulates remain open. Also was not his idea.

Wrong. Where are you getting these myths?

6) imposed eight sets of sanctions on Russia or on Putin cronies in Russia.

Nonsense. Trump opposed those sanctions, and our Congress had to pass a vote to keep Trump from lifting Russian sanctions.

Wrong again. You're swallowing fake news by the bucket full. Trump has disagreed with Congress about some of the targets of the sanctions, but to date he has imposed eight different sets of sanctions on Russia.

You REALLY need to step outside the wingnut bubble for some fresh air, bro.

You're the one in the wingnut bubble. You are clearly getting your fake news from left-wing "news" sites.

When Obama was in office, Congress kept trying to sell Georgia and Ukraine weapons, and Obama refused to do so because he said he feared it would "strain relations" with Russia. Trump has had no such fear.

"Dog and pony show?!"
Correct. Compared to taking Putin's side over his own intelligence agencies... Compared to pushing the idiotic theory that it was Ukraine, not Russia, that interfered... Compared to congress having to pass a vote to keep Trump from lifting Russian sanctions .. compared to trying to give them back their spy bases in America...yes , dog and pony show.

Oh yeah, that's right, you didn't mention any of those things. Because you are a wingnut crazy...

Forum List

Back