Selfie saves Texas man from 99 years in prison

Also, another woman who lied about a man attacking her. Because apparently people don't think this happens.

How a selfie saved a Texas man from 99 years in prison

This is what it cost when women “have a right to be believed”. This is how it works. What if his parents couldn’t come up with the bond? And how about the young mans future? Who would employ a guy with “burglary and rape” in the same sentance as his name? The slut in this article needs to do time and I hope they are siding toe bitch into the poor house. This just go’s to show that that cow Blasey Ford needs to be charged and sent to jail for lying along with the other four.

Also, another woman who lied about a man attacking her. Because apparently people don't think this happens.

This is what it cost when women “have a right to be believed”. This is how it works. What if his parents couldn’t come up with the bond? And how about the young mans future? Who would employ a guy with “burglary and rape” in the same sentance as his name? The slut in this article needs to do time and I hope they are siding toe bitch into the poor house. This just go’s to show that that cow Blasey Ford needs to be charged and sent to jail for lying along with the other four.

yes...........way too many false accusations and with todays liberal climate a mere accusation is often enough to ruin a life.

yes...........way too many false accusations and with todays liberal climate a mere accusation is often enough to ruin a life.

Even if you are cleared. Ask those Duke Lacrosse kids.

Forum List

Back