So a bunch of Queers are the First from Caravan to Arrive

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Seems someone coughed up some cash to put them at head of the line.

-Geaux
----------------

Feds "Harden" San Diego - Tijuana Border As LGBT Caravan Migrants First To Arrive

In anticipation of the approaching Central American migrant caravan, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that work began on Tuesday to "harden" the border crossing between Tijuana, Mexico and San Diego.

The work comes as the first wave of migrants arrived in Tijuana Monday; approximately 80 gay, lesbian and transgender asylum seekers who were bussed ahead by an anonymous organization after they say intolerant fellow asylum seekers were harassing them.

lgbt%20asylum.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/lgbt asylum.png?itok=cwIbQQR4

Zero Hedge?? Next time just quote the Boogeyman..

Ghey

Lol....ZH is the only true journalism outlet left left in the country. Idiots on the left dont even know that many of the articles denigrate Trump. Some support him. Doy....its called journalism.

Of course an engineered Caravan is going to have all kinds of groups that support leftists!

-Geaux
----------------

Feds "Harden" San Diego - Tijuana Border As LGBT Caravan Migrants First To Arrive

In anticipation of the approaching Central American migrant caravan, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that work began on Tuesday to "harden" the border crossing between Tijuana, Mexico and San Diego.

The work comes as the first wave of migrants arrived in Tijuana Monday; approximately 80 gay, lesbian and transgender asylum seekers who were bussed ahead by an anonymous organization after they say intolerant fellow asylum seekers were harassing them.

lgbt%20asylum.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/lgbt asylum.png?itok=cwIbQQR4

Okay first, this headline and post has made me laugh out loud. Geeez

Secondly...sure. "Anonymous organizations" are supporting these folks all the way from Honduras to our border. JUST SAY NO to all of them, I don't care who they love, what color they are, or why they're coming here. I'm an equal-opportunity NO

80 people, presuming that is believable, show up to apply for asylum and you guys go hysterical. I recommend taking a deep breathe before posting.

Like I said, next time just quote the boogeyman.

80 people, presuming that is believable, show up to apply for asylum and you guys go hysterical. I recommend taking a deep breathe before posting.

Check with Jake, he likes to quote ZH and he is 10 degrees right of a total leftist

-Geaux

-Geaux

Well, the lesbians were going 69 all the way while the gay dudes were still packing their shit.

Oh, noes, the gays are going to get you!

A real exit and a real road in Pure Michigan.

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?
And maybe some things you snicker about are more adolescent locker room than actually funny.

If they are gay, they are probably carrying the HIV virus.. Let them in, send them to San Fransicko, let them spread their diseases to those in San Fran, pretty soon with Gov MoonBeam Brown's fire and death by HIV, there wont be a San Fran......

-Geaux

Well, the lesbians were going 69 all the way while the gay dudes were still packing their shit.

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?
And maybe some things you snicker about are more adolescent locker room than actually funny.

Sure that one was adolescent locker room. Also funny. I laugh at a LOT of things....tons of things. I laugh at lot, I find a lot of things funny.

One thing is funny to me: Michiganders are forever impressed by their knowledge of all things Michigan and think where they live is really, REALLY special. And they are very serious about this.

I think it's funny. So sue me.

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?

Sure that one was adolescent locker room. Also funny. I laugh at a LOT of things....tons of things. I laugh at lot, I find a lot of things funny.

One thing is funny to me: Michiganders are forever impressed by their knowledge of all things Michigan and think where they live is really, REALLY special. And they are very serious about this.

Trifecta of perfect potential Democrat voters. Welfare queens, Browns and queers.
I challenge you to read this to the end...is that possible?

The biggest beneficiaries of the government safety net: Working-class whites

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?

Trifecta of perfect potential Democrat voters. Welfare queens, Browns and queers.
I challenge you to read this to the end...is that possible?

The biggest beneficiaries of the government safety net: Working-class whites

Forum List

Back