SEEEEEEERRRIIOUS SMOKING GUN-link to obamas real birth certificate...

LOL

This one again??

2 Political Junkies: Obama fake Kenyan birth certificate based on real Australian doc

Over the weekend, Birther-in-Chief Orly Taitz released what could have been a shocking discovery: A document that was purportedly a certified copy of President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, showing that he'd been born in Mombasa, Kenya, not in Hawaii.

It took just 48 hours to definitively expose Taitz's find as a forgery, and for the document that it was apparently based off of to surface. It's a certified copy of a birth certificate for one David Jeffrey Bomford, born in South Australia in April 1959.

The similarities are striking; they bear the same seal, have the same document numbers at the top left and top right corners and have identical book and page numbers. The names of the registrar and district registrar listed on each document are remarkably similar as well -- the source has the registrar listed as "G.F. Lavender," while the forgery names him as "E.F. Lavender." In the original, the district registrar is "J.H. Miller;" in the forgery, it's "M.H. Miller," and the M is slightly askew, overlapping the period.

The source material was indisputably published prior to the revelation of the forgery; it was available on a family genealogy Web site and popped up in Google image searches.

Is This the Source of the Forged ‘Kenyan Birth Certificate?’ | The Washington Independent

:lmao:

Real MSM may get too scared to handle it.
dunno.
I shipped it drudge,breitbart,etc.
do you think MSM is trustable after the dan rather fraud of phony bush documents?
or the fixing of the treyvon martin story for political advantageon?

Hey man, I'm still kinda new here, and you're another one of those characters that I can't tell if you mean it or if you're just a Colbert Republican?

If so, keep up the good work, you're funny as fuck, man. Very entertaining.

ya new and clueless sheeple from a diff dimension......fuck man they let any one in ...even retards from alice in wonderland.
I have to agree with you. They let your dumb ass in here.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

One thing I love about America is the freedom to be retarded.

And I mean "late" retarded, not retarded-retarded, although that freedom is awesome, too.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

This purported document was found to be a forgery more than 2 years ago already. It incorrectly lists Obama's father's age as well as other information, including the fact that Kenya was not yet a Republic.

The document was forged from a copy from an Australian man born in 1959.

This is old news, which kind of pisses me off because I was hoping the OP would deliver something juicy, but alas, it's just retarded information.

Amen

Perhaps the only people more retarded than birfers are twoofers.

But it's just a matter of degree.

79f73e99a6438c5162cdc9a5b7b339c3.jpg

LOL

This one again??

2 Political Junkies: Obama fake Kenyan birth certificate based on real Australian doc
Over the weekend, Birther-in-Chief Orly Taitz released what could have been a shocking discovery: A document that was purportedly a certified copy of President Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, showing that he'd been born in Mombasa, Kenya, not in Hawaii.

It took just 48 hours to definitively expose Taitz's find as a forgery, and for the document that it was apparently based off of to surface. It's a certified copy of a birth certificate for one David Jeffrey Bomford, born in South Australia in April 1959.

The similarities are striking; they bear the same seal, have the same document numbers at the top left and top right corners and have identical book and page numbers. The names of the registrar and district registrar listed on each document are remarkably similar as well -- the source has the registrar listed as "G.F. Lavender," while the forgery names him as "E.F. Lavender." In the original, the district registrar is "J.H. Miller;" in the forgery, it's "M.H. Miller," and the M is slightly askew, overlapping the period.

The source material was indisputably published prior to the revelation of the forgery; it was available on a family genealogy Web site and popped up in Google image searches.

Is This the Source of the Forged ‘Kenyan Birth Certificate?’ | The Washington Independent

:lmao:
the only fact in this I changed changed my name from vampy thread is that Birther-in-Chief Orly Taitz is running for the senate!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back