SEEEEEEERRRIIOUS SMOKING GUN-link to obamas real birth certificate...

Real MSM may get too scared to handle it.
dunno.
I shipped it drudge,breitbart,etc.
do you think MSM is trustable after the dan rather fraud of phony bush documents?
or the fixing of the treyvon martin story for political advantageon?

Hey man, I'm still kinda new here, and you're another one of those characters that I can't tell if you mean it or if you're just a Colbert Republican?

If so, keep up the good work, you're funny as fuck, man. Very entertaining.

ya new and clueless sheeple from a diff dimension......fuck man they let any one in ...even retards from alice in wonderland.

One thing I love about America is the freedom to be retarded.

And I mean "late" retarded, not retarded-retarded, although that freedom is awesome, too.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

This purported document was found to be a forgery more than 2 years ago already. It incorrectly lists Obama's father's age as well as other information, including the fact that Kenya was not yet a Republic.

The document was forged from a copy from an Australian man born in 1959.

This is old news, which kind of pisses me off because I was hoping the OP would deliver something juicy, but alas, it's just retarded information.

next you can explain why barry soetoro has a ss# from a state he never lived in

carry on McDumbFuack

Do you know what "burden of proof" means?

That means you have to do the splaining, shit for brains.

The doc you posted is old fucking news, loser.

I'll be happy to agree with you if you're information was any good, but it's not.

Tell me, are you also one of the fucking retards who actually sent money to an African country when they promised to fill your bank account with hundreds of thousands? Did you believe that that guy was actually a high level ranking official in that country? Probably.

Show me something that isn't a forgery and I'll be happy to agree with you, but until then, don't attack me for saying what's true, ass wipe.

Last edited:
Sorry,GMY,here.its true.
our nation was scammed.
All these "birther" accusations is nothing more than conservative "window dressing" for those who resent having a "black" president!

I resent that.

A birther and a conservative are antithetically opposed to each other because a birther believes in fairy tales while a conservative person is sposed to be judicious and prudent, someone who wishes to see real facts before making an assessment of something.

A birther is just a fucking retard who will believe anything since, heck, it was published on the "internets"!

dunno.
do you think MSM is trustable after the dan rather fraud of phony bush documents?

Hey man, I'm still kinda new here, and you're another one of those characters that I can't tell if you mean it or if you're just a Colbert Republican?

Great fun can be had here. You can't make some of this stuff up. There have been several times where I've read something twice to make sure the poster was serious.

One of the funnier moments in Obama's speech at the White House correspondents' dinner last night was when he said he was born in Hawaii and then winked at the crowd. I'm sure he loves this stuff and wants to keep it going into November.

Last edited:
The document in the link with the footprint looks very much like one that surfaced in 2009.
Is it supposed to be one of the new documents received by API?

One thing I love about America is the freedom to be retarded.

And I mean "late" retarded, not retarded-retarded, although that freedom is awesome, too.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

This purported document was found to be a forgery more than 2 years ago already. It incorrectly lists Obama's father's age as well as other information, including the fact that Kenya was not yet a Republic.

The document was forged from a copy from an Australian man born in 1959.

This is old news, which kind of pisses me off because I was hoping the OP would deliver something juicy, but alas, it's just retarded information.

carry on McDumbFuack

I'll be happy to agree with you if you're information was any good, but it's not.

Tell me, are you also one of the fucking retards who actually sent money to an African country when they promised to fill your bank account with hundreds of thousands? Did you believe that that guy was actually a high level ranking official in that country? Probably.

Show me something that isn't a forgery and I'll be happy to agree with you, but until then, don't attack me for saying what's true, ass wipe.

then start explaining shiite for brains...you want some ..come get some
I'm well inform jackass...through the school of hardknocks......and am will and able throw verbal haymakers towards you punk

dunno.

Great fun can be had here. You can't make some of this stuff up. There have been several times where I've read something twice to make sure the poster was serious.

One of the funnier moments in Obama's speech at the White House correspondents' dinner last night was when he said he was born in Hawaii and then winked at the crowd. I'm sure he loves this stuff and wants to keep it going into November.

Hey man, as a person who respects the history of the Republican party, it was so embarrassing to hear that stuff from the President because he was making Republicans out to be little children.

By allowing the Republican party to be co-opted by the lowest common denominator and by pushing all this nonsense that somehow there's a huge conspiracy involving the state of Hawaii all the way up to the FBI to cover-up Obama's foreign status, it's like giving Obama a batting practice fastball right down the heart of the plate.

He hit a home run in that speech at the expense of a party that has allowed its good name to be shamed by total fucking retards who live in an invented reality about the man who is our President.

It's so shameful, but it's not like Republicans are actually going to clean house any time soon and come back with a reasonable message, which is even worse for our democracy.

carry on McDumbFuack

I'm well inform jackass...through the school of hardknocks......and am will and able throw verbal haymakers towards you punk

I'm actually saying I'll believe a real document that is real, numbnuts.

That means the burden of proof is on YOU to provide me with a real document, not a fucking forgery, you fucking flat-earther...

Hey man, as a person who respects the history of the Republican party, it was so embarrassing to hear that stuff from the President because he was making Republicans out to be little children.

By allowing the Republican party to be co-opted by the lowest common denominator and by pushing all this nonsense that somehow there's a huge conspiracy involving the state of Hawaii all the way up to the FBI to cover-up Obama's foreign status, it's like giving Obama a batting practice fastball right down the heart of the plate.

He hit a home run in that speech at the expense of a party that has allowed its good name to be shamed by total fucking retards who live in an invented reality about the man who is our President.

It's so shameful, but it's not like Republicans are actually going to clean house any time soon and come back with a reasonable message, which is even worse for our democracy.

I remain hopeful that, as I mentioned in another thread, the loons will soon be marginalized. I refuse to believe that they're ultimately going to take over the party. Voters deserve two good choices. Actually, I'd like to see MORE than two.

I'm actually saying I'll believe a real document that is real, numbnuts.

That means the burden of proof is on YOU to provide me with a real document, not a fucking forgery, you fucking flat-earther...
have a drink to collect your data punk

Because you cant.
go to the link.read.

Had MOMBASA not been part of the British EAST AFRICAN Protectorate until 1963, this 3rd or 4th forgery might cut it; it was, so it doesn't. Read Fact Check on the various "Kenyan" birth certificates, AND provide some proof Dunham got from Hawaii to Mombasa during the relevant time. His actual birth certificate has been released, examined, and confirmed, time after time. The latest forgeries has other errors I will not bother to point out.

Because you cant.
go to the link.read.

If its real IT WILL BE PICKED UP by the major news media. This would be the political fire storm of the century. a ratings payday.

If that happens ill take notice, IF

Not that I buy into this crap, but why is it that you'll only believe it if the major media picks it up? Everyone knows the media has agendas and will cover or not cover stories for specific purposes, they're not really a free press of unbiased sources anymore.

This is why we keep getting fucked over. People only trust something if the corporate media covers it. It's ridiculous.

Because you cant.
go to the link.read.

If its real IT WILL BE PICKED UP by the major news media. This would be the political fire storm of the century. a ratings payday.

If that happens ill take notice, IF

Not that I buy into this crap, but why is it that you'll only believe it if the major media picks it up? Everyone knows the media has agendas and will cover or not cover stories for specific purposes, they're not really a free press of unbiased sources anymore.

This is why we keep getting fucked over. People only trust something if the corporate media covers it. It's ridiculous.

Not much coverage because this is 3rd or 4th version of the "Kenyan" birth certificate, all have glaring errors, these articles address some of the FIRST frauds included:

FactCheck.org : Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.
PolitiFact | Alleged Obama birth certificate from Kenya is a hoax

As I noted the region of Mombasa was part of "British East Africa" in 1961. Here is more on the various fraudulent "African" birth certificates

FactCheck.org : Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

http://africanpress.me/2012/03/09/p...ise-revelation-to-change-political-landscape/

I do not care if little helicopters and little men in shades come barreling down my door.
This nation has been scammed.
Sheriff Joe and all the birthers have been vindicated.
our WH is occupied by a communist kenyan citizen,and heres proof.
i sent to drudge,brietbart,and WND.

This explains-
*fake fraud WH released that had vector layers.
*this one does not.its genuine.
*explains stolen SSN#being used
*he was shipped to indonesia where he was given the muslim name BARRY SOTERO.

I sent to Sheriff Joe as well.
it is being just now released by th e african press.

GET THIS CRIMINAL OUT OF OFFICE.
it is ILLEGAL to be foreignborn and POTUS.

:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

http://africanpress.me/2012/03/09/p...ise-revelation-to-change-political-landscape/

I do not care if little helicopters and little men in shades come barreling down my door.
This nation has been scammed.
Sheriff Joe and all the birthers have been vindicated.
our WH is occupied by a communist kenyan citizen,and heres proof.
i sent to drudge,brietbart,and WND.

This explains-
*fake fraud WH released that had vector layers.
*this one does not.its genuine.
*explains stolen SSN#being used
*he was shipped to indonesia where he was given the muslim name BARRY SOTERO.

I sent to Sheriff Joe as well.
it is being just now released by th e african press.

GET THIS CRIMINAL OUT OF OFFICE.
it is ILLEGAL to be foreignborn and POTUS.

:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

Picking between the various "african" birth certificates has birthers worn out, I HOPE. :lol:

Forum List

Back