Breaking: Sheriff Arpaio Confirms He's Closing In On Obama's Birth Certificate Forger

This is getting tiring. Obama was born in Hawaii and lied about it for many years until he ran for President and realized his mistake.
Obama lied about being born in Hawaii....to who?

That case is closed. Is faking your way through life a high crime? We will never know, unless Obama opens his files of when he allegedly attended Columbia and Harvard.

Allegedly? He was the editor of the Harvard Review. That's a position only open to students. And of course, there are students galor that went to school with him who remember him going to both schools.

Your doubt doesn't seem to be rooted in any actual evidence.....but baseless personal opinion.

HE has to release them because if they were leaked then it would just be said they were faked.

Says who? Who says that Obama's files from Harvard and Columbia were 'faked'? Can you back up anything you just said with actual evidence?

So if he does not we will never know, and we will never know, so might as well give up trying to find honesty with this administration.

There are all sorts of people who went to school with him that can vouch for him going to both schools. And of course, you can't get a law license in Illinois without a law degree. And the only law school that Obama attended was Harvard Law.

Whaaat? Do you deny that there is little information about Obama at Columbia? The argument as I read it is not that he didn't attend, its just that he somehow skated through.

And by 'argument', you mean that someone just typed it? Not that such a claim is actually based on any evidence, has any connection to reality, or has ever been fact checked.

He says he buckled down and lived a live alone, "as a monk" yet he had roommates, save one other they are the ones who say he did in fact attend Columbia. But in fact what they are saying is he lived in NY. People who attended Columbia at the same time do not remember a black man, who by that very nature would have stood out, nor do they remember a man being born and raised, after living in Indonesia, in Hawaii.

Who are 'people'? There's Wayne Allen Root and.....Wayne Allen Root. Who, just coincidentally, happens to be a *professional* right wing conspiracy theorist.

So WAR didn't know Obama. And?

Do you deny that there was a brochure that stated categorically that he was born in Kenya?

Do you deny that the editor of that brochure indicated that the mistake was hers and that Obama never indicated he was born in Kenya?

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Miriam Goderich
Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

Do you deny that Obama's place of birth was identified as Hawaii in articles in the NY Times and the Chicago Tribune *before* the brochure was ever written or Obama ever picked up by any literary agency?

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

NY Times, Feburary 1990

First Black Elected to Head Harvard s Law Review - New York Times

If no, then when did Obama indicate he was born anywhere but Hawaii? Because the only one saying this....

...is you.

Are we to believe that a mistake was made and Obama didn't tell the woman that he was born in Kenya? Really?
And why would we ignore the editor of the very brochure you're citing and instead believe you? Does that make any sense? Who is a better source on the information in that pamphlet than the woman who edited it?

And of course, if Obama was lying about where he was born, why did nationally carried news articles indicate his birth place cite Hawaii? Articles that *preceded* and followed this obscure pamphlet.

You cite 'logic' as the basis of your argument. Well, apply a little. Logically, why lie in the pamphlet? Any publisher who would consider him would do research on the man before publishing his autobiography. And his birth place was clearly cited as Hawaii. It would diminish his credibility with the very people he was attempting convince to publish his work......which makes absolutely no sense.

So your narrative makes no sense......3 times in a row. As you have no reason to ignore the editor of the pamphlet, your 'lying about his history' narrative is simply destroyed by the articles that cite his birth place as Hawaii, and logically lying would serve no purpose. As the aforementioned articles would reveal the 'lie' with an even trivial amount of research.

Where as an editing error makes far more sense.

Further are we to believe that he didn't know for all those years and it was removed just prior to his running for POTUS by accident? Really? If you believe he didn't know they I suggest it is you that have partisan blinders.

Dude, the pamphlet was ridiculously obscure. Even Breitbart, who was hunting for any dirt he could find on the President wasn't able to find this pamphlet until 2012....almost 4 years after Obama had been elected president. That's how uselessly remote it was.

Why was it so obscure? Because it was never publicly released. It was printed in 1991....and passed around to a handful of publishers of books. Worse, Obama was dropped by the very literary agency that printed it up in 1992. Why then would Obama bother to correct a minor factual error in an uncirculated pamphlet printed by an agency that hadn't represented him since *Bush 1* was in office?

Again, your narrative makes no sense. And is laughably illogical.

Now we know for a fact he allowed a lie to stand there is no other logical conclusion.

Sure there is: it wasn't a 'lie'. It was an editing error as acknowledged by the very woman who put the pamphlet together. And Obama never bothered to have it corrected because the agency dropped him back in 1992. And of course, the pamphlet wasn't publicly circulated....being sent only to a handful of book publishers. Why would he give a shit?

Especially when his *correct* place of birth being cited in the New York Times and the Chicago Tribute before this obscure pamphlet was printed up.

Now why he would not release his information is that he probably used his "foreign" birth status for economic gain. It might even say on his admittance paperwork that he was born in Kenya. High crime, doubtful, logical indeed.

The pamphlet was printed in 1991. Obama had already graduated from both Columbia and Harvard. And when the NY Times and the CHicago Tribune checked Obama's place of birth in 1990......they cited Hawaii. Your 'cause' follows your 'effect' by almost half a decade.

And this you call 'logic'? I'm not sure the term means what you think it means.

Your entire narrative is contradicted by overwhelming evidence, makes no logical sense, and is based in little more than speculation and innuendo. No thank you. I'll stick with evidence and logic.

This is getting tiring. Obama was born in Hawaii and lied about it for many years until he ran for President and realized his mistake.
Obama lied about being born in Hawaii....to who?

That case is closed. Is faking your way through life a high crime? We will never know, unless Obama opens his files of when he allegedly attended Columbia and Harvard.

Allegedly? He was the editor of the Harvard Review. That's a position only open to students. And of course, there are students galor that went to school with him who remember him going to both schools.

Your doubt doesn't seem to be rooted in any actual evidence.....but baseless personal opinion.

HE has to release them because if they were leaked then it would just be said they were faked.

Says who? Who says that Obama's files from Harvard and Columbia were 'faked'? Can you back up anything you just said with actual evidence?

So if he does not we will never know, and we will never know, so might as well give up trying to find honesty with this administration.

There are all sorts of people who went to school with him that can vouch for him going to both schools. And of course, you can't get a law license in Illinois without a law degree. And the only law school that Obama attended was Harvard Law.

I agree that he must have attended Harvard there are those who remember him. I wrote it poorly in the other post. What I meant was Columbia is where few seem to remember a black man from Hawaii.

Do you really believe in your heart that the bio in the book jacket was a mistake? That the woman who took responsibility just pulled it out her ass? Really?

All that said, was a high crime committed? I don't think so but I will be a dollar that Obama fudged his entrance papers, it only makes sense.

Obama has a tendency, or should I say his handlers, to reinvent his persona. During his 2008 campaign, fo Obama claimed that his dying mother had fought with insurance companies over coverage for her cancer treatments. This turned out to be not true but that did not deter Obama, he repeated the story. Even the Washington post called it "misleading."

It's ok skylar no one is asking for him to be impeached because he took on the persona of a foreign national born in Kenya.

But the brochure was used from 1991 to 2007 and was not obscure in the publishing business.

Obama has a tendency, or should I say his handlers, to reinvent his persona. During his 2008 campaign, fo Obama claimed that his dying mother had fought with insurance companies over coverage for her cancer treatments. This turned out to be not true but that did not deter Obama, he repeated the story. Even the Washington post called it "misleading."

It's ok skylar no one is asking for him to be impeached because he took on the persona of a foreign national born in Kenya.

But the brochure was used from 1991 to 2007 and was not obscure in the publishing business.
It's difficult to determine what is more ridiculous...

The tripe you posted or that you actually believe the tripe you posted.

It's difficult to determine what is more ridiculous...

The tripe you posted or that you actually believe the tripe you posted.

Everything I posted is true is that why you resort to personal attacks? Was there a brochure? Yes. Was it made public, yes. Did it say that Obama was born in Kenya, yes. Did Obama fabricate a story about his mother, yes. So I am not sure what it is you find not true.

I agree that he must have attended Harvard there are those who remember him. I wrote it poorly in the other post. What I meant was Columbia is where few seem to remember a black man from Hawaii.

You seem to be kinda mixing your baseless innuendo a bit. You're vaguely insinuating that he didn't go to Columbia.....AND accusing him of faking his application to get into Columbia by claiming to be a foreign student.....all for financial gain. Those are mutually exclusive conspiracies with one conspiracy contradicting the other.

That doesn't denote tremendous confidence in your own argument.

Do you really believe in your heart that the bio in the book jacket was a mistake? That the woman who took responsibility just pulled it out her ass? Really?

What 'bio in the book jacket' are you referring to? I assume you're making vague reference to the pamphlet given to a handful of book publishers from his literary agency in 1991. But you're insinuations tend to run rather broadly afield.....especially when you start talking about your heart.

I think the Miriam Goderich, the woman who edited the pamphlet is the best source on how it came to be. Do you have a better one? If no, Goderich wins. And given that Obama's place of birth was cited in both the NY Times and Chicago Tribune as 'Hawaii', the 'lied about his place of birth' narrative completely falls apart. Not just collapses.....but is more than a little silly.

All that said, was a high crime committed? I don't think so but I will be a dollar that Obama fudged his entrance papers, it only makes sense.

Um, actually it makes no sense at all. Nor is there the slightest indication that it ever occurred. And of course, you have absolutely nothing to back any part of your narrative. You're literally offering your factually baseless personal opinion as the basis of your factually baseless personal opinion. Which is an argument without corners.

What does his mother's cancer treatment have to do with his 'persona'? Persona may not mean what you think it means.

Why would the agency use the brochure until 2007.....when Obama they ceased representing Obama in 1992? Remember, the literary agency's clients changed *every year*. Yet they aren't going to change their brochure for 16 years?

Um, how does that possibly make sense? Because from where I'm sitting, that sounds just silly.

And moreover, who are you quoting when you say that the agency used the same pamphlet for 16 years. And did it ever occur to you ask the question I'm asking you? Because the narrative you're supposedly repeating is ridiculously illogical...and can't pass an even casual review of common sense. Which begs the question......why then are you repeating it?

They should be make a movie about Arpaio, it would be a great comedy. Too bad Rodney Dangerfield is dead, he'd be perfect!

You seem to be kinda mixing your baseless innuendo a bit. You're vaguely insinuating that he didn't go to Columbia.....AND accusing him of faking his application to get into Columbia by claiming to be a foreign student.....all for financial gain. Those are mutually exclusive conspiracies with one conspiracy contradicting the other.

That doesn't denote tremendous confidence in your own argument.

What 'bio in the book jacket' are you referring to? I assume you're making vague reference to the pamphlet given to a handful of book publishers from his literary agency in 1991. But you're insinuations tend to run rather broadly afield.....especially when you start talking about your heart.

I think the Miriam Goderich, the woman who edited the pamphlet is the best source on how it came to be. Do you have a better one? If no, Goderich wins. And given that Obama's place of birth was cited in both the NY Times and Chicago Tribune as 'Hawaii', the 'lied about his place of birth' narrative completely falls apart. Not just collapses.....but is more than a little silly.

Um, actually it makes no sense at all. Nor is there the slightest indication that it ever occurred. And of course, you have absolutely nothing to back any part of your narrative. You're literally offering your factually baseless personal opinion as the basis of your factually baseless personal opinion. Which is an argument without corners.

Did the woman give a reason as to how she made such a mistake? How does someone listening to Obama's story, how else could she know if she didn't ask, come away with the notion he was born in Kenya. Explain how that happens.

Just because the newspapers got it right doesn't mean that Obama didn't use some poetic license in his telling of his birth to the woman.

Why it makes sense is that he will not release his transcripts or information from his days at Columbia or Harvard. Which could mean anything. Such as his grades were not good enough to qualify for Harvard. Or he did claim foreign birth. All I can do and you can do is speculate. You seem to have a problem even discussing the subject let alone appreciating any thought other then your own.

There is so much about this President. He lived in another country for many years under an assumed name. By his own admission he was not a good student at Occidental yet he qualified for Columbia then Harvard, how does that even happen? He traveled to countries that were banned for travel. He has a SS number from a state he never lived. He is an admitted drug addict and admits to DUI of alcohol. And his past is pretty much closed to any sort of scrutiny as was the presidents before him.

(hits the gong) Get off the stage!

Someone give the Sheriff his gold watch so he shuts up. He's an embarssment to law enforcement.

Did the woman give a reason as to how she made such a mistake? How does someone listening to Obama's story, how else could she know if she didn't ask, come away with the notion he was born in Kenya. Explain how that happens.

She made it explicitly clear that Obama never indicated he was born in Kenya and the mistake was hers. Destroying your entire narrative.

There's no rational reason to ignore Miriam Goderich on the very document she edited and instead believe whatever speculative batshit you make up....as you have no idea what you're talking about. And she was the one that actually edited the document in question. Making her first hand, eye witness account infinitely more credible than your baseless personal opinion.

Just because the newspapers got it right doesn't mean that Obama didn't use some poetic license in his telling of his birth to the woman.

Save of course,

1) You have absolutely no evidence that's what happened. You've imagined the whole thing....citing only yourself. And you have no idea what you're talking about.

2) You're explicitly contradicted by the 'woman' you're referring to who insists that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. Which simply obliterates your entire batshit conspiracy.

3) Your narrative makes no sense. As the handful of publishers that the pamphlet was sent to would have found his birth place was Hawaii with an even trivial amount of research.

4) The very nationally syndicated news articles citing Obama's place of birth in Hawaii are almost certainly how the literary agency in question heard about Obama, as his named reached a national audience. Further making your narrative a steaming pile of blithering nonsense.

Why it makes sense is that he will not release his transcripts or information from his days at Columbia or Harvard. Which could mean anything.

Then by your own admission, your narrative is baseless speculation backed by absolutely nothing. As not releasing transcripts could mean anything. McCain didn't release his either. And of course, you're still offering us the baseless conspiracy gift basket with your insinuations that Obama never actually went to Columbia university. But in laughable contradiction, lied to get into the very university you insinuate he never attended.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail. Even you can't keep your conspiracies straight. Nor would you need to.....as you have nothing tethering them to reality. Your entire conspiracy is speculative nonsense contradicted by overwhelming evidence. Evidence that you summarily ignore.....for no particular reason.

No one genuinely interested in the truth would ignore what you must to cling to your debunked conspiracy narrative.

Such as his grades were not good enough to qualify for Harvard. Or he did claim foreign birth. All I can do and you can do is speculate. You seem to have a problem even discussing the subject let alone appreciating any thought other then your own.

What you're doing is ignoring overwhelming evidence to stick to a particular conspiracy narrative: that Obama has lied about his place of birth for financial gain. And that's a piece of speculation that you simply can't back up. When Miriam Goderich, the very woman who edited the pamphlet you're referencing, affirms that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.....you straight up ignore her. For no partiuclar reason.

You can't cite a single instance where Obama lied about his place of birth. You simply imagine it....and ignore every contradiction. Then cling to your imagination, backed by absolutely nothing.

That's not logical. But quite unreasonable. And as you've cited logic and reason as your standards, your argument fails them both.

There is so much about this President. He lived in another country for many years under an assumed name.

An 'assumed name'? He was 8 years old and used his step father's name to go elementary school. Details you failed to mention in this awkward attempt to polish the 'Obama changes his personas' conspiracy turd of yours. When your conspiracy relies on the Machiavellian plottings of an 8 year old boy, clearly neither logic nor reason have a thing to do with your narrative.

By his own admission he was not a good student at Occidental yet he qualified for Columbia then Harvard, how does that even happen?

Duh. Affirmative Action.

But hey....why go with the obvious, plausible explanation when there's a ridiculously implausible, factually baseless and ludicrously complicated conspiracy you can cling to instead.

He traveled to countries that were banned for travel.
To Pakistan, huh? Scopes already took that conspiracy apart.

snopes.com Barack Obama s Passport

You're just chewing stale conspiracy cud desperately trying to cling to a narrative that just doesn't work. And undoubtedly you'll ignore this evidence too.....just as you have every contradiction of your conspiracy. Which again, is neither logical nor reasonable.

He has a SS number from a state he never lived.
And the conspiratorial gift basket continues. Snopes destroyed that nonsense too:

snopes.com Obama Stole His Social Security Number from Jean Paul Ludwig

He is an admitted drug addict and admits to DUI of alcohol. And his past is pretty much closed to any sort of scrutiny as was the presidents before him.

Its just layers of conspiratorial nonsense. Obama never admitted to being a 'drug addict'. He admitted to smoking weed and snorting coke in college. Neither of which makes one an 'addict'. And of course, Obama's admission punches yet another hole in your 'his past is pretty much closed to scrutiny' nonsense. As we're discussing it...and Obama is our source. Where we have had an *actual* addict as President: GW who is an admitted alcoholic.

(hits the gong) Get off the stage!

Someone give the Sheriff his gold watch so he shuts up. He's an embarssment to law enforcement.

Sherriff Joe failed utterly as a professional investigator. As any legitimate investigation seeking to determine if a particular document was valid would contact the issuing agency first.....and ask. They never did. Why would they make such a comic, inept and amateur blunder?

Easy: the don't want Hawaii's take on the topic. As the State of Hawaii has repeatedly and explicitly affirmed the accuracy of Obama's birth certificate.

So they ignore Hawaii.....and instead bring in Jerome Corsi, WND contributor and professional Obama conspiracy theorist. Demonstrating in a stroke that they could give a fiddler's fuck about the accuracy of Obama's birth certificate. But are instead intent on using tax payer funds to pay for political attacks.

He's dead serious and I bet he already knows who did it but is keeping quite as his second investigation into Obama's past is wrapping up and hinted at a September release of the evidence collected. In case any of you haven't heard, the birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery. Their findings were later confirmed by Hawaii Court Recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document examiner Reed Hayes who formally did work for Obama's own personal law firm Perkins Coie. Hayes has impeccable credentials in the field of document attestations. He submitted a 40 page report of all things wrong with Obama's birth document that was put on the WH website in PDF form. Here's Sheriff Arpaio in his own words in two interviews.

Edit. Here is this weekends recent interview where he states they have uncovered something from Obama's past that is far worse than the birth certificate forgery.
Thursday July 31 2014 - Sheriff Joe Arpaio Bruce Walker - Trunews Trunews

onakacorsi.JPG

2011-10-04-smiley1.jpg

Ok, it's been YEARS Now that Joe the Sheriff has been claiming he can prove Obama's birth certificate is a fake. How much longer is he gonna take to reveal what he's got? What's he waiting for? For Hillary to be sworn in? Well I, for one, am tired of waiting. Seems after all these years, Joe the Sheriff has squat. :eusa_snooty:

I'm rather curious......wouldn't the first thing that any credible investigation would do in verifying the validity of a document be to contact the issuing agency and *ask* them if the document is accurate?

Which Sherriff Joe never did. Um, why not?

I'm rather curious......wouldn't the first thing that any credible investigation would do in verifying the validity of a document be to contact the issuing agency and *ask* them if the document is accurate?

They have but were met with interference from AG Jill Nagamine. As Sheriff Arpio stated........."Show us the microfilm". Let's see that 52 year old birth document.

They have but were met with interference from AG Jill Nagamine. As Sheriff Arpio stated........."Show us the microfilm". Let's see that 52 year old birth document.

Then why, in the Sheriff's entire report...is there no mention of having checked with Hawaii on the accuracy and validity of the document in question? Or even asking them? That's the first thing any credible investigator would do. But Arpio never has.

Not once. Not ever.

And of course, the State of Hawaii has already confirmed, in writing, that the information on the Long Form Birth Certificate is accurate and matches the original records.

Twice.

Why doesn't the Sheriff's report mention this? Wouldn't it be immediately relevant to any credible investigation to the validity of the birth certificate? Yet Sheriff Joe ignores it entirely.

Explain that to us.

Still scouring Sheriff Joe's 'report' looking for any reference of him asking Hawaii if the document is valid? Or any reference to the State of Hawaii officially affirming the accuracy of Obama's birth certificate, in writing.

Twice.

Keep searching. Like Sheriff Joe's imaginary 'forger', if you only believe hard enough reality will have to magically change to make all your wishes come true!

Wait....wasn't that how they brought Tinker Bell back to life?

Still scouring Sheriff Joe's 'report' looking for any reference of him asking Hawaii if the document is valid? Or any reference to the State of Hawaii officially affirming the accuracy of Obama's birth certificate, in writing.

Twice.

Keep searching. Like Sheriff Joe's imaginary 'forger', if you only believe hard enough reality will have to magically change to make all your wishes come true!

Wait....wasn't that how they brought Tinker Bell back to life?
You're not being completely fair now ... it has been proven that the PDF file of a scanned image of a photocopy is not the original document.

Forum List

Back