SEEEEEEERRRIIOUS SMOKING GUN-link to obamas real birth certificate...

Actually si modo,kenya was a territory of the british commonwealth,and thats how they listed him. General cause for the british at the time for making anomalies.

Si modo,do me a favor
since i work off smartphone,could you repost the link you have?
President Obama will be forced by circumstances to apologise: Genuine Birth Certificate surfaces – Americans have been led to believe otherwise, revelation to change the political landscape « African Press International (API)

GMY,i respect your opinion and skepticism.
but to the liberals,do yoy realize your demigod is a kenyan citizen?

Real MSM may get too scared to handle it.
dunno.
I shipped it drudge,breitbart,etc.
do you think MSM is trustable after the dan rather fraud of phony bush documents?
or the fixing of the treyvon martin story for political advantageon?

dunno.
do you think MSM is trustable after the dan rather fraud of phony bush documents?

Donald Trump's crack team of investigators will get to the bottom of this. The bottom, I say...

capt clueless, it was trump who made this man-child respond and go on orca whimp show to spike the football as he mentioned

it is sheriff arpiao who is making obama respond

you're to clueless to see what's going on but let me stop ya

One thing I love about America is the freedom to be retarded.

And I mean "late" retarded, not retarded-retarded, although that freedom is awesome, too.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

This purported document was found to be a forgery more than 2 years ago already. It incorrectly lists Obama's father's age as well as other information, including the fact that Kenya was not yet a Republic.

The document was forged from a copy from an Australian man born in 1959.

This is old news, which kind of pisses me off because I was hoping the OP would deliver something juicy, but alas, it's just retarded information.

dunno.

Hey man, I'm still kinda new here, and you're another one of those characters that I can't tell if you mean it or if you're just a Colbert Republican?

If so, keep up the good work, you're funny as fuck, man. Very entertaining.

One thing I love about America is the freedom to be retarded.

And I mean "late" retarded, not retarded-retarded, although that freedom is awesome, too.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Kenyan Registration of Birth

This purported document was found to be a forgery more than 2 years ago already. It incorrectly lists Obama's father's age as well as other information, including the fact that Kenya was not yet a Republic.

The document was forged from a copy from an Australian man born in 1959.

This is old news, which kind of pisses me off because I was hoping the OP would deliver something juicy, but alas, it's just retarded information.

next you can explain why barry soetoro has a ss# from a state he never lived in

carry on McDumbFuack

Forum List

Back