Tx Rep. Steve Stockman Officially Questions The Validity Of Obama's Birth Certificate

What you folks are going to witness over the next few months is a coordinated strategy that has been planned behind closed doors over the past several months. Texas Rep. Steve Stockman has been consulting with Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lead investigator of his Cold Case Posse with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office over Obama's fraudulent birth certificate and selective service registration form. What they have done with the coordinated help of Stockman's friend, Senator Ted Cruz, releasing his original birth certificate with a big fat raised seal is the beginning of exposing Barack Obama's ineligibility to be president. This early phase has caused the media, internet blogs and political message forums to jump all over the issue and get a dialogue started. Stockman has recruited Rep. Ted Yoho, Rep. Blake Farenthold and Rep. Lou Barletta to help with his efforts of getting a congressional committee together to investigate why Obama released a fraudulent birth document to the public on April 27, 2011. The committee will have authoritative broad subpoena powers that Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo will want so Hawaii Department of Health officials, Social Security Administration officials, Selective Service officials and White House officials can be brought in for questioning. Steve Stockman in the article below has now publically gone on record for the first time questioning the validity of Obama's birth document.

Here are excerpts from the interview~

WND » Obama eligibility skeptic goes public on Cruz » Print

WASHINGTON – To hear Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, describe it, the difference between President Obama and Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas – on the question of their eligibility for the highest office in the land – may be a case of comparing apples and oranges.

The congressman said with Cruz, it is a legal question of whether he is eligible to serve as president – whereas the issue with Obama is not really about where he was born, but whether his documentation is authentic.

~

Obama, on the other hand, is the subject of Stockman’s proposed legislation calling for a congressional investigation of both the president’s constitutional eligibility and the authenticity of the birth certificate he released to show he was born in Hawaii.

~

In an exclusive interview with WND, Stockman said, in the case of Obama, it is more of a question about the validity of the documentation as well as his forthrightness, whereas with Cruz, it is more of a matter for legal and constitutional scholars to decide.

~

The congressman said he doesn’t really know if Cruz is eligible for the presidency, but Cruz has been upfront and Obama was not.
~

Stockman mentioned another element that separates the case of Cruz and that of the president: the persistence of reports that Obama was listed as a foreign student in school and the fact he has yet to release records that would disprove that.~

A News 4 report from Jacksonville noted that U.S. Rep. Ted Yoho has promised to back Texas Rep. Steve Stockman’s proposed bill to investigate the president’s birth certificate.

“So I called Steve up when I got back. He says, ‘Yeah, we’re doing it. You want to get on that?’” I says, ‘yeah,’” said Yoho.

You are a MORON

Even Obama's own attorney admits it is a forgery. What more do you want?

:lol:

This never happened.

We're all readily aware that "snopes" is a leftist front. That being said, it doesn't make any difference if it's a forgery or not because the colossal pile of shit has made a college course of how to hide his own past. With this there can be no denial. I don't care if he was born in HI or on mars. Personally, I believe it is a forgery. The reasons for doing so are more important to me than the act itself but for what it is worth, I don't believe the spear chunker from Kenya is his father. Probably just some black dude that his whore of a mother chose to bang when she was standing underneath a red light.

My favorite thing about Conspiracy Theorists is how anything that contradicts their imaginary theories is just made part of "the conspiracy".

Let me make this clear... I don't care where the Stuttering Clusterfukk was born.

He is an asswipe and the worst president in our history. Period. That said...

There are THOUSANDS and thousands of children born every year outside of Hospitals. Happens every day. In a lot of cases, the Mother does it on purpose. She uses a Mid Wife, gives birth, relaxes for a few days and shows up at the Hospital a week later for her and her baby to be checked out by a Doctor.

And that is where the Baby is issued a 'Certificate of Live Birth'. All the Doctor is saying is that, 'yeah I saw the baby, it's alive and here's the details.'

He has no idea where the baby was actually born. Might have been on Pluto and caught the Last Spacecraft out.

Sometimes, a baby is born on the way to the Hospital. In a Cab, in the back seat, in a Police Car...

Certificate of Live Birth gets issued.

What we have seen from the Stuttering Clusterfukk is a Copy, a Certificate of Live Birth, NOT a Birth Certificate.

It could be that the original was lost. Either by his slut of a mother, by himself or by the hospital or the County.

Or it could be that he never had one.

That his mama showed up a week after he was born, went to the Hospital and said, "I gave birth at home and wanted to have him/it checked out."

I think Rosemary's Baby was out at the time.

As to the ad in the paper about her having a baby? Easy, Stanley Ann's mama took care of that.

And if there's any other question about whether it's a forgery or not.....

The attending physician signed his name... U. K. L Lee...... As in Ukelele.

bcshot2.jpg

Funny stuff. Some real comedians, huh?

22913.jpg

Like I said, I don't care.

I'm just adding my two cents that I don't think all the birthers are nuts.

Not by a long shot

verna lee is a real person, she was the registrar. you say you don't care, but you've made some excellent comments here, i'm impressed.

but there is another facet of this twisted conundrum.... http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/arpaio-investigator-hawaii-still-covering-up-for-obama/

Last edited:
Let me make this clear... I don't care where the Stuttering Clusterfukk was born.

Problem is, since he's illegally the president, EVERYTHING he has signed into law including all the EO's can and should be ALL DISMISSED.

He belongs in PRISON, and I've maintained that someday he will be. NOTHING the scale of this fraud has ever been perpetrated before WITHOUT the TRUTH coming ONE DAY, and soetoro/obama's day might just be VERY near.

Last edited:

There are THOUSANDS and thousands of children born every year outside of Hospitals. Happens every day. In a lot of cases, the Mother does it on purpose. She uses a Mid Wife, gives birth, relaxes for a few days and shows up at the Hospital a week later for her and her baby to be checked out by a Doctor.

And that is where the Baby is issued a 'Certificate of Live Birth'. All the Doctor is saying is that, 'yeah I saw the baby, it's alive and here's the details.'

He has no idea where the baby was actually born. Might have been on Pluto and caught the Last Spacecraft out.

Sometimes, a baby is born on the way to the Hospital. In a Cab, in the back seat, in a Police Car...

What we have seen from the Stuttering Clusterfukk is a Copy, a Certificate of Live Birth, NOT a Birth Certificate.

It could be that the original was lost. Either by his slut of a mother, by himself or by the hospital or the County.

That his mama showed up a week after he was born, went to the Hospital and said, "I gave birth at home and wanted to have him/it checked out."

As to the ad in the paper about her having a baby? Easy, Stanley Ann's mama took care of that.

bcshot2.jpg

22913.jpg

Not by a long shot

vera lee is a real person, she was the registrar. you say you don't care, but you've made some excellent comments here, i'm impressed.

but there is another facet of this twisted conundrum.... Arpaio investigator: Hawaii still covering up for Obama

Whether he was born in Kenya, as I suspect, or not is irrelevant because of this little fact....

The Clintons had their people snooping around in Hawaii for quite a while before the Primary was decided and if there was ANY way on God's Green earth they could have found a way to disqualify the Stuttering Clusterfuck....

They would have done it.

So while he probably WAS born in Kenya, there's no way to prove it

No big surprises here... everyone knows soetoro/obama's online certificate of live birth joke is a forgery, even the people that pretend it's real know it's fake. They just can't admit it, because if they did, they would be turning against their messiah, and they JUST - CAN'T - DO - THAT... they'll lie for him to the bloody end...

Most recently, Grace Vuoto of the World Tribune reported that among the experts challenging the birth certificate is certified document analyst Reed Hayes, who has served as an expert for Perkins Coie, the law firm that has been defending Obama in eligibility cases.

“We have obtained an affidavit from a certified document analyzer, Reed Hayes, that states the document is a 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it,” Zullo told the World Tribune.

“Mr. Obama’s operatives cannot discredit [Hayes],” the investigator told the news outlet. “Mr. Hayes has been used as the firm’s reliable expert. The very firm the president is using to defend him on the birth certificate case has used Mr. Hayes in their cases.”

The Tribune reported Hayes agreed to take a look at the documentation and called almost immediately.

“There is something wrong with this,” Hayes had said.

Hayes produced a 40-page report in which he says “based on my observations and findings, it is clear that the Certificate of Live Birth I examined is not a scan of an original paper birth certificate, but a digitally manufactured document created by utilizing material from various sources.”

“In over 20 years of examining documentation of various types, I have never seen a document that is so seriously questionable in so many respects. In my opinion, the birth certificate is entirely fabricated,” he said in the report.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obama-eligibility-skeptic-goes-public-on-cruz/print

bcshot2.jpg

22913.jpg

Not by a long shot

vera lee is a real person, she was the registrar. you say you don't care, but you've made some excellent comments here, i'm impressed.

but there is another facet of this twisted conundrum.... Arpaio investigator: Hawaii still covering up for Obama

Whether he was born in Kenya, as I suspect, or not is irrelevant because of this little fact....

The Clintons had their people snooping around in Hawaii for quite a while before the Primary was decided and if there was ANY way on God's Green earth they could have found a way to disqualify the Stuttering Clusterfuck....

They would have done it.

So while he probably WAS born in Kenya, there's no way to prove it

I think they tried. Bilderberg may have had some influence. remember when robert gibbs lied to the press about the meeting. there are other theories of threats or intimidation, I don't know.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIPik872K64]Robert Gibbs Lies to Press on CNN avoids disclosing Bilderberg Meeting - YouTube[/ame]

this is when I started calling gibbs "sweaty McGhee". the press doesn't seem to mind being lied to these days. I heard a great comment by savage last nite : the press used to protect the American people, not they just protect Obama.

there are exceptions though. thank god for that. this is the birth of the new era of citizen journalism. I too believe obama was born in mombassa.

Last edited:
it appears as though there is legislation pending, that may lead to a congressional investigation. if it turns out that steps were taken to deliberately mislead the public, there will be consequences. but, there is no precedent here, nothing like this has ever happened. this really has nothing to do "birtherism". it's a simple forgery case, the law is the law, and no one is above the law, even the "president" of the United States.

Last edited:
how sad this was moved into Conspiracy Theories

this can't be discussed without it being labeled a Conspiracy

something wrong here

Problem is, since he's illegally the president, EVERYTHING he has signed into law including all the EO's can and should be ALL DISMISSED.

He belongs in PRISON, and I've maintained that someday he will be. NOTHING the scale of this fraud has ever been perpetrated before WITHOUT the TRUTH coming ONE DAY, and soetoro/obama's day might just be VERY near.

Um, how could you know whether anything the scale of this fraud had been perpetrated if the truth hadn't come out? :confused:

Um, how could you know whether anything the scale of this fraud had been perpetrated if the truth hadn't come out? :confused:

that the truth is all being hidden is the first clue. "trust me" and "we'll be transparent" are a clue.
the obots are a harbinger in themselves.

that the truth is all being hidden is the first clue. "trust me" and "we'll be transparent" are a clue.

Maybe you didn't understand the question.

I was asking how 007 could know that there haven't been other frauds of this scale or larger where the truth has not yet come out. After all, until the truth comes out, no one knows there is a fraud, right?

Maybe you didn't understand the question.

I was asking how 007 could know that there haven't been other frauds of this scale or larger where the truth has not yet come out. After all, until the truth comes out, no one knows there is a fraud, right?

you are correct. I think the similarities with Obama and Nixon are stunning as far as lack of transparency).

same thirst for abuse of power. odd characteristic in a politician, however far too common.

but not Tutankhamun, he was an egyptian... (walk like an Egyptian)... pharoh nuff, I say....

Last edited by a moderator:
Stockman is challenging John Cornyn. Stockman said, among other absurdities, if babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted.
Good luck to the Right.

At this point we can clearly see that Obama is pathological liar. This didn't just start. I don't care where he was born. I am very interested in Who He Is & why is he the POTUS. Who Owns him and what kind of dirty deals has he done on the name of the USA.
Obama has proven himself to be a liar. Once a liar everything needs to be questioned as everything he has said is no longer valid.
Let's see those sealed records...

Forum List

Back