Breaking: Sheriff Arpaio Confirms He's Closing In On Obama's Birth Certificate Forger

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He's dead serious and I bet he already knows who did it but is keeping quite as his second investigation into Obama's past is wrapping up and hinted at a September release of the evidence collected. In case any of you haven't heard, the birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery. Their findings were later confirmed by Hawaii Court Recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document examiner Reed Hayes who formally did work for Obama's own personal law firm Perkins Coie. Hayes has impeccable credentials in the field of document attestations. He submitted a 40 page report of all things wrong with Obama's birth document that was put on the WH website in PDF form. Here's Sheriff Arpaio in his own words in two interviews.

Edit. Here is this weekends recent interview where he states they have uncovered something from Obama's past that is far worse than the birth certificate forgery.
http://www.trunews.com/thursday-july-31-2014-sheriff-joe-arpaio-bruce-walker/

onakacorsi.JPG

2011-10-04-smiley1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does this guy dress like it's 1965? I hope he finds it before Jan. 2015....(action music swells)

Please post this in the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

steve posts this conspiracy ever four weeks or so.

I can't wait

Wasn't he going to release this bombshell before the 2012 election?

Why are Arizona taxpayers allowing their money to be wasted by a birther?

• Banned
Please post this in the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

steve posts this conspiracy ever four weeks or so.
The fact that the birth certificate is forged and confirmed by Sheriff Arpaio is not a conspiracy................idiot.

He's dead serious and I bet he already knows who did it but is keeping quite as his second investigation into Obama's past is wrapping up and hinted at a September release of the evidence collected. In case any of you haven't heard, the birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery. Their findings were later confirmed by Hawaii Court Recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document examiner Reed Hayes who formally did work for Obama's own personal law firm Perkins Coie. Hayes has impeccable credentials in the field of document attestations. He submitted a 40 page report of all things wrong with Obama's birth document that was put on the WH website in PDF form. Here's Sheriff Arpaio in his own words in two interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igiO4_WOqWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvOQEx4J3u4

don't tell me. Trump's team of undercover investigators put Joe on some HOT intel .

F'n birthers :cuckoo:

you mean like when trump said he had proof obama was ineligible

:lol:

what is the point of even bringing it up now?

Nine responses so far by libs who refuse to discuss the forged document's anomalies and who the forger (s) could be.

Forum List

Back