BIG!!! - World Tribune admits Obama birth certificate is a forgery.

And my question remains unanswered.....all the progs can say is "who cares?" and "tough shit". But we ain't surprised you weaklings abide treason as long as it's your side doing it. Funny thing is when everything he's brought to us crashes the economy again, there's no bailout money left to keep us afloat....guess who that hits like a 2x4 between the eyes....you pud-knockers on the dole. :D

Obama wasn't born in Kenya. I have personal knowledge and documentation (provided by a friend who once knew a guy who had a third counsin who worked on the trash detail at the White House) that Barrack Hussien Obama was found by researchers in Anartica at one of the weather stations ran by the Soviets! I know for a fact that he was found in a block of ice and then thawed out and reprogrammed. Of course, I do not have clear, definitive information as to what he is going to do, but I am sure that he is planning to unleash a virus that will make us all want to eat Domino's pizza until we explode. I hate Domino's pizza...

I dislike Barry and his cronies, but really this coupled with the 'evidence' that George Bush ordered planes be flown into the Twin Towers is giving me a headache... that and the FEMA camps in Arkansas.

A USAF sniper....been on any snipe hunts lately? You and Jake should get together and write a manual on the tactics used in a snipe hunt.....paper or plastic? :eusa_eh:

And my question remains unanswered.....all the progs can say is "who cares?" and "tough shit". But we ain't surprised you weaklings abide treason as long as it's your side doing it. Funny thing is when everything he's brought to us crashes the economy again, there's no bailout money left to keep us afloat....guess who that hits like a 2x4 between the eyes....you pud-knockers on the dole. :D

Democrats were able to kick Republican ass by running a Kenyan

Why complain about it now? If you don't like it. run your own damn Kenyan

Thank you, nice to get some humor out of this insane thread.

These questions have been answered repeatedly. But the birfers are so warped with hatred, they will never accept them. Birfers have already made up their minds, and Jesus Christ himself couldn't convince the birfers are wrong. So why bother?

Birferism makes conservatives who believe it look like absolute morons. More importantly, it discredits you from making valid criticisms of Obama because people think, "That guy is a birfer, and birfers are morons, so why should we believe him on the deficit?" But because birfers are so clueless, this will keep going.

And FTR, I'm a Republican who voted for Romney and thinks Obama is an incompetent President.

Last edited:
These questions have been answered repeatedly. But the birfers are so warped with hatred, they will never accept them. Birfers have already made up their minds, and Jesus Christ himself couldn't convince the birfers are wrong. So why bother?

Birferism makes conservatives who believe it look like absolute morons. More importantly, it discredits you from making valid criticisms of Obama because people think, "That guy is a birfer, and birfers are morons, so why should we believe him on the deficit?" But because birfers are so clueless, this will keep going.

And FTR, I'm a Republican who voted for Romney and thinks Obama is an incompetent President.

I haven't seen any answers....only mocking and taunts that he got away with it....

Incidentally, the word "birfer" is RACIST in that blacks can't pronounce "th" sounds....you should be ashamed.

dayum-o.gif

:lol: not bad.

Which college Columbia? The college where nobody in his entire graduating class including his professors ever heard of him? The one that there is no proof he ever attended?

Fuck yea!

And when Republicans said.....would't you rather have us run the country?

America said.......Fuck no
America chose a gay muslim kenyan communist coke head over a republican.

Doesn't say much about Amerika does it?

[

President Soetoro was not born in Hawaii........He was born in a grass shack in Kenya

That's what his own literary agency said in a brochure they published 1991-07.

explain that!!!

True that....

And literary agents have more legal bearing than the State Of Hawaii

President Soetoro thought he was pulling a fast one when he decided to be born in Kenya. He never figured that a literary agent would spill the beans

But America is thriving under a Kenyan President. We should elect more of them

Remember that BC obozo released in spring of 2011. Right at the bottom it said "this is a true copy or an abstract"!!!!

If it's an abstract, it proves nothing.

The question has been answered for those who care, the majority of Americans who elected BHO as president twice. That a very small minority of less than several thousands disagree is immaterial.

And Americans are notoriously stupid so what is your point? As a matter of fact millions of smart Americans stayed home because they saw the filthy Mormon as the same kind of maggot that Obama is, not a dimes difference. A paid Wall Street puppet.

Who was Barry's biggest campaign contributor in 2008, why Goldman and Ballsacks of course. Who was the filthy Moromon's? You get one guess.
And in 2012 they voted overwhelmingly for Romney.

Last edited:
Why doesn't Barry look anything like his supposed father? In no way whatsoever as far as I can see. So if the CIA dropped exchange student from Kenya wasn't Hussein's real daddy then who the hell is? We all know his mother was a whore so I suppose it could be anyone.

Forum List

Back