BIG!!! - World Tribune admits Obama birth certificate is a forgery.

Have an irony.

It was American businessmen, probably republicans, that caused the invasion and occupation of Hawaii and it's eventual status as an American state.
President Benjamin Harrison (Repub), who first tried to annex the invaded country and it was the republic party of the 1896 elections who pushed for it.
Dole, the first self elected leader of the illegally invaded island, was also a republican party member.

Had this republican party invasion never happened - Obama wouldn't have been able to stand as president.

Digital History

OMG - The republican party created the conditions that brought Obama to the white house.
My gawd, I'll bet they're kicking themselves. :D

Obama’s sister, Maya Soetoro-NG was interviewed by Bennett Guira of Rainbow Edition, Volume 2, Issue 3 in November 2004. In this article, entitled “A New Face in Politics”, it is stated in the first paragraph “Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at the Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.” [emphasis added] However, Maya Soetoro-Ng was interviewed again by Laurie Au with the Start Bulletin in February 2008 under the headline “Obama backers stress importance of caucuses”. In the Star Bulletin interview, Maya Soetoro-Ng stated:

Barack Obama was born on August 4,
1961 at the Queen’s Medical Center in
Honolulu, Hawaii. Obama lived here with his
parents Barack Obama, Sr. and Ann Dunham
until they divorced when he was two. Obama
moved back to Hawaii when he was ten and
lived with his grandmother Madelyn Dunham
and half-sister of our very own, Maya Soetoro.
They both attended Punahou School together
when they both lived here.
Ms. Soetoro explained, “He’s my
brother. We share the same mother, though our
fathers are different. His father was Barack
Obama Sr., a Kenyan economist who met our
mother at the East West Center. My father was
our mother’s second husband after she divorced
Obama. Soetoro was from Indonesia and in the
late 1960s the family moved

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/s...Newsletter.pdf

http://www.theobamafile.com/_images/UPIFirstSaid.bmp

Last edited by scott e.; Today at 09:37 AM.

Obama’s sister, Maya Soetoro-NG was interviewed by Bennett Guira of Rainbow Edition, Volume 2, Issue 3 in November 2004. In this article, entitled “A New Face in Politics”, it is stated in the first paragraph “Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at the Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.” [emphasis added] However, Maya Soetoro-Ng was interviewed again by Laurie Au with the Start Bulletin in February 2008 under the headline “Obama backers stress importance of caucuses”. In the Star Bulletin interview, Maya Soetoro-Ng stated:

Barack Obama was born on August 4,
1961 at the Queen’s Medical Center in
Honolulu, Hawaii. Obama lived here with his
parents Barack Obama, Sr. and Ann Dunham
until they divorced when he was two. Obama
moved back to Hawaii when he was ten and
lived with his grandmother Madelyn Dunham
and half-sister of our very own, Maya Soetoro.
They both attended Punahou School together
when they both lived here.
Ms. Soetoro explained, “He’s my
brother. We share the same mother, though our
fathers are different. His father was Barack
Obama Sr., a Kenyan economist who met our
mother at the East West Center. My father was
our mother’s second husband after she divorced
Obama. Soetoro was from Indonesia and in the
late 1960s the family moved

http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/s...Newsletter.pdf

http://www.theobamafile.com/_images/UPIFirstSaid.bmp

Last edited by scott e.; Today at 09:37 AM.

What's your point? Of course she's gonna agree with her brother. Esp since he pays here millions a year. THINK

Though I'm a conservative and abhor Obama and his ideology, I just can't believe in this day in age someone as 'public' as a U.S. presidential candidate would think they could get away with a falsified birth certificate, especially after it literally took about 10 minutes for experts to blow Dan Rather's documents up as incapable of being produced on a typewriter from that era.

There are bigger fish to fry re Team Barry IMO.

the same guy that busted rather said Obama's bc had problems too.

Though I'm a conservative and abhor Obama and his ideology, I just can't believe in this day in age someone as 'public' as a U.S. presidential candidate would think they could get away with a falsified birth certificate, especially after it literally took about 10 minutes for experts to blow Dan Rather's documents up as incapable of being produced on a typewriter from that era.

There are bigger fish to fry re Team Barry IMO.

the same guy that busted rather said Obama's bc had problems too.

And the problems are hiding in plain sight. The BC obozo released in 2011 said at the bottom "this is either an abstract or a true copy"!!! Well hell - if it's an abstract, it proves nothing.

Forum List

Back