See ya DACA “kids”...new SCOTUS will send you back to where you belong.

Odd choice of words. I'm a retired Housing Inspector.

You spelled "retarded" wrong.
When are you going to get witty?

When are you going to learn to read and think logically?

Never mind. If you did that, you would no longer be a liberal.
So I should stop wondering if you could develop that Noel Cowardesque wit. No Dorothy Parker, James Thurber, Edward Albee. Nothing like an Algonquin Roundtable here. More like a dinette set in a double wide.

oikophobe

So I should stop wondering if you could develop that Noel Cowardesque wit. No Dorothy Parker, James Thurber, Edward Albee. Nothing like an Algonquin Roundtable here. More like a dinette set in a double wide.

I don't know why you mention all of those authors. You can't read. Do you have a child that reads for you?

I don't know why you mention all of those authors. You can't read. Do you have a child that reads for you?
The Algonquin Roundtable reference flew right over your low brow head. Pearls before swine.

The Algonquin Roundtable reference flew right over your low brow head. Pearls before swine.

No. I just figured you were having a stroke.

Some of these kids were unaware of their status. The middle finger they extended was written on college applications and job resumes.

Yea, when an employer asks if you're a legal citizen can you provide proof and you can't, perhaps you should learn how you could, right?

As you liberals love to say, ignorance is no excuse to break laws of our nation.

They damn well knew they were illegal. How would they know they were a "dreamer" if they didn't know they were illegal?

It's not our job to tell them, its their job to know. They are adults. As soon as they apply for a job they'll be asked for papers and they don't have them! Oh shit! How do I get them? No they said fuck America and their laws. So we say GTFO of our country you fucking illegal wetback.
Xenophobe.

Now that you've resorted to namecalling, I think it means I won. Thanks for playing!

"fucking illegal wetback"

Forum List

Back