Seattle Seahawks vs St. Louis Rams...

WOW!!! this thread is really going sideways... Now it's ass?...and strokin?... :confused:

Common !!! Focus !!!

Go look for yourself... I couldn't find one damned legitimate thread on ANY Ram site about the Monday night game. All those goofs can squabble about is what happened to Bradford....who they might get in a draft... blah...blah...blah...

It's like they don't even know they have any more games to play this season.

The Rams weren't THAT good WITH Bradford .. !!!

CFHRIST ONNA CRACKER !!! Next man up! Play the damned game !!

exactly THE LAMBS werent hardly even that good WITH BRADFORD and he actually thinks they are going to beat the Hawks? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Not gonna happen unless this is another Tom Brady waiting in the wings nobody had a clue was sitting on the sidelines for greatness for a future hall of fame career ahead of him.somehow I doubt this backup for the Lambs is another Tom Brady.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You know what they say... "Any given Sunday" ..

Unfortunately for the Rams this game will be on a Monday...

The Rams do have a decent Defense but Seattle has ramped up it's sacks...7 last Thursday.. The new QB for the Rams will be raw meat for the Seahawk sack machine and that doesn't bid well for the Ram Defense which will be on the field far too long. The game will start out badly for St Louis and go downhill from there.

Do they even know who will start under center yet?

disagree.The Lambs defense is overrated.Its not that good at all.Only good when they have to play inferiour teams like Jacksonville and Texans.

It seems the St Louis Cardinals will be sucking all of the oxygen out of the city. Estimates of less than 20,000 fans for Monday night football. The Rams may set an all time noise record.. for silence at a football game..

This may be the new Rams fight song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4]The Sound of Silence (Original Version from 1964) - YouTube[/ame]

It's Friday... Still no hope for the Rams... Maybe they could enlist Kurt Warner to get out there and pray for the team .... just for old times sake.
The first time I ever heard about Kurt Warner, somebody asked my if I had seen him play. I said, "Of coarse I did. That guy could really run!" My friend goes, "Run? He's a quarterback!" I went, "Bullshit! He's a black running back with Seattle!" My friend responded, "No he's not! He's a white quarterback for St. Louis!"

I was all confused.

It's Friday... Still no hope for the Rams... Maybe they could enlist Kurt Warner to get out there and pray for the team .... just for old times sake.
The first time I ever heard about Kurt Warner, somebody asked my if I had seen him play. I said, "Of coarse I did. That guy could really run!" My friend goes, "Run? He's a quarterback!" I went, "Bullshit! He's a black running back with Seattle!" My friend responded, "No he's not! He's a white quarterback for St. Louis!"

I was all confused.

"Curt" Warner had some great games for the Seahawks.... When we had the best O-line in football. As long as he didn't actually have to come into contact with anybody on Defense he was faaaaabuuuulace. He liked to find the sidelines...his two best friends.. :lol: In the open field he could make anybody miss. Running North and South he would usually lose yards. Marshawn Lynch he was not.

"Kurt" Warner well known for his quick reads and release in the "Greatest Show On Turf" was a little heavy on the "God" references. I could watch him play but had to hit the mute button ASAP when he would be interviewed after the game. He is currently a Thursday Night Football commentator. These days the TV producers do the heavy lifting by turning off his mircophone when he gets started on a "Lord" reference...

Last edited:
"Curt" Warner had some great games for the Seahawks.... When we had the best O-line in football. As long as he didn't actually have to come into contact with anybody on Defense he was faaaaabuuuulace. He liked to find the sidelines...his two best friends.. :lol: In the open field he could make anybody miss. Running North and South he would usually lose yards. Marshawn Lynch he was not.

"Kurt" Warner well known for his quick reads and release in the "Greatest Show On Turf" was a little heavy on the "God" references. I could watch him play but had to hit the mute button ASAP when he would be interviewed after the game. He is currently a Thursday Night Football commentator. These days the TV producers do the heavy lifting by turning off his mircophone when he gets started on a "Lord" reference...
Weren't you guys involved in the most embarassing play in NFL history?

Weren't you guys involved in the most embarassing play in NFL history?

I doubt it... THAT play has to be the dude that picked up a fumble and ran the wrong way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBrb00pdGw]Jim Marshall's Wrong Way Run in 1964 - YouTube[/ame]

One of your Viking pals..

Last edited:
I doubt it... THAT play has to be the dude that picked up a fumble and ran the wrong way.

Jim Marshall's Wrong Way Run in 1964 - YouTube

One of your Viking pals..
Nope. I'm talking about what happened after you drafted that Oklahoma linebacker in a game against LA.

Oh THAT play.. It wasn't anywhere near as embarrassing as legend would suggest.... Here it is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_BNwOCQys]Bo runs over Boz - YouTube[/ame]

Now compare That run and blown tackle to the stiff arm Lynch puts on the Saint defender.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4xIqlxjmOg]Marshawn Lynch's Great Run against the Saints - YouTube[/ame]

Then Lynch spins at the goal line and goes over backwards holding his junk in one hand.

SOOooo... If you think the Bosworth play was the worst tackle all time ..then you would have to credit Marshawn Lynch as having one of if not the best run for a TD of all time.

Oh THAT play.. It wasn't anywhere near as embarrassing as legend would suggest.... Here it is...

Bo runs over Boz - YouTube

Now compare That run and blown tackle to the stiff arm Lynch puts on the Saint defender.

Marshawn Lynch's Great Run against the Saints - YouTube

Then Lynch spins at the goal line and goes over backwards holding his junk in one hand.

SOOooo... If you think the Bosworth play was the worst tackle all time ..then you would have to credit Marshawn Lynch as having one of if not the best run for a TD of all time.
What about the butt fumble?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnFXMhMBjdk]ESPN Sports Science Butt Fumble - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnFXMhMBjdk]ESPN Sports Science Butt Fumble - YouTube[/ame]

Butt Fumble ??? Really ??? Sorry ...Must be a Least Coast Thang.. Didn't really catch on up here in the Northwest. Never heard about it until I clicked into this little gem of history.

I think East Coast media just likes to say the word ..."butt". Probably comes from deep seeded trauma from early toilet training mishaps. :lol:

Breaking down the tape I didn't get the "butt" relevance. Sanchez slips/bounces/whatever backwards and lands square on his backside and probably gets the wind knocked out of him and lets go of the football. Big whoop! Happens to recievers all the time when impact with the ground causes the bell to get rung and they lose thier grip on the rock. That type of impact is probably accentuated by the rib cage protection QBs wear as it would put more preasure on the ribs when slammed straight down into the turf. That type of gear is meant to spread the impact from apendages hitting the rib cage area but could turn into impact overload when the whole body weight is forcing the stiff pads back into the ribs when hitting the ground full force.

Butt Fumble ??? Really ??? Sorry ...Must be a Least Coast Thang.. Didn't really catch on up here in the Northwest. Never heard about it until I clicked into this little gem of history.

I think East Coast media just likes to say the word ..."butt". Probably comes from deep seeded trauma from early toilet training mishaps. :lol:

Breaking down the tape I didn't get the "butt" relevance. Sanchez slips/bounces/whatever backwards and lands square on his backside and probably gets the wind knocked out of him and lets go of the football. Big whoop! Happens to recievers all the time when impact with the ground causes the bell to get rung and they lose thier grip on the rock. That type of impact is probably accentuated by the rib cage protection QBs wear as it would put more preasure on the ribs when slammed straight down into the turf. That type of gear is meant to spread the impact from apendages hitting the rib cage area but could turn into impact overload when the whole body weight is forcing the stiff pads back into the ribs when hitting the ground full force.

How could you have NOT heard of the butt fumble as a football fan? It was discussed and replayed like a Tim Tebow moment after it happened.

Also, how do you not 'get' the relevance? He was knocked down by running into his own offensive lineman's ass! :lol:

How could you have NOT heard of the butt fumble as a football fan? It was discussed and replayed like a Tim Tebow moment after it happened.

Also, how do you not 'get' the relevance? He was knocked down by running into his own offensive lineman's ass! :lol:

Great moment and I'm on the west coast. :lol:

You have to remember, if it doesn't involve the Shehawks, Huggy doesn't know about it. He is a homer! :lmao:

He ran right into his own lineman's ass, which caused the fumble.

Ergo, "butt fumble".

Oh I get it now... two asses at play ... twice as much to talk about if you are gay...

How fun! Faaaabulace.. !!!! :lol:

Big shock! We don't fret much about Tebow in Seattle.. True THIS.. I have never heard of the Butt Fumble till you all brought it up.. Must be a gay football fan thang.. :lol:

Well, there's a thread going around here questioning whether Huggy has an affiliation with "man ass".

So I guess he didn't wanna be caught looking.

Even though it was for educational purposes.

For me, the most embarassing thing I ever experienced in football was..........

.............well, I'd rather not re-live it.

I'll just say two words..................Anthony Davis.

Forum List

Back