Seattle Seahawks vs St. Louis Rams...

How could you have NOT heard of the butt fumble as a football fan? It was discussed and replayed like a Tim Tebow moment after it happened.

Also, how do you not 'get' the relevance? He was knocked down by running into his own offensive lineman's ass! :lol:
Well, there's a thread going around here questioning whether Huggy has an affiliation with "man ass".

So I guess he didn't wanna be caught looking.

Even though it was for educational purposes.

For serious? Not seen it. There is an unnatural obssession with mine and other people's butts on the part of certain ...shall we say GAY.. members of USMB. No doubt ButtWarriorToo is at the "bottom" of it.. :lol:

O'Really seems to swish in that direction at times also... Call himself Irish... Doubt it... I don't know any gay Irish..

Now Montravant I get it.. He's been a SF fan since when it was cool to be gay in San Francisco. He's got priors.. :lol:

Bad news is the O-Line will not be back even after this rest. (not the two Tackles)

The good news is they are good enough to hammer the Rams anyway.

Seahawks 28 Rams 13

Where do you get that 411?

Okung only bruised his big toe. That was several weeks ago. I looked up the injury at a couple of medical sites and without anything coming out of the Seahawks camp I determined that Russell should be healed enough to play any time now. Breno was almost available to play Thursday night if ya follow Carrols press conferences. I'm guessing/hoping Giacomini will be available in 10 days. These are both young guys.. that have had several weeks to get healed.

Seahawks Insider - The News Tribune
My main Hawk site, the specific info is just from my memory as I didn't search out the specific injury report from awhile ago.

I think Okung might have a month to go. (?)

For serious? Not seen it. There is an unnatural obssession with mine and other people's butts on the part of certain ...shall we say GAY.. members of USMB. No doubt ButtWarriorToo is at the "bottom" of it.. :lol:

O'Really seems to swish in that direction at times also... Call himself Irish... Doubt it... I don't know any gay Irish..

Now Montravant I get it.. He's been a SF fan since when it was cool to be gay in San Francisco. He's got priors.. :lol:
You see that, bitch-boy?

We're knocking on the door!

Hawks should have lost.

Sweezy should have his bank records checked. He seemed to purposely try to throw the game.

Lynch played like shit.

Our recievers dropped more balls than in any game so far in 2013. Rice had his head up his ass...so did Tate..So did Kearse... Our TE's Wilson and Miller neither caught the ball nor blocked to protect Wilson.

Wilson played like he was scared. It appeared he was instructed to stay in the pocket no matter what and it nearly cost the game. The O-coordinator is an asshole for the way he prepared the Offense for the Rams.

The Defense commited around 10 penalties ..many at crucial times. Again...piss poor preparation. OK they got two ints..they should have had 4.

Browner, Sherman, Wagner, Clemmons, Bryant... all played like dog shit. It looked like someone slipped heroin in thier gator aid. Avril played OK.. Bennet played like shit also.

This was the worst showing by the Seattle Defense all season.

The whole team should be fined for the way they played tonight.

The Seahawks don't deserve to be 7-1. If they had played a halfway decent team they would have been blown out of the stadium. The Seahawks were LUCKY to get a win.

You see that, bitch-boy?

Bitch boy ? The Seahawks have taken it to your fag Whiners 72 - 15 in the last two games. Who's the bitches ???

Strange... next time we play it will be in your stadium. Do you really need to knock on the door to your own place? Do you knock on the door to where you live? I don't.

I hope you goofs ARE thinking ahead and don't take Atlanta seriously.

Your next five games are ....

Panthers ... who are playing very well right now.

AT Saints .... I don't see you chumps winning in NO

AT Redskins... dangerous field.. RobbieThree Gee knows where all the pot holes are ..you don't

Rams.. you will likely win this one at home .. The Rams are TERRIBLE !!

Seattle... I really think we will come into your house and just spank the shit outta your faggy Whiners. Leaving you 8-5 and us 12-1 with three games left to play.

Last edited:
Bitch boy ? The Seahawks have taken it to your fag Whiners 72 - 15 in the last two games. Who's the bitches ???

Strange... next time we play it will be in your stadium. Do you really need to knock on the door to your own place? Do you knock on the door to where you live? I don't.

AT Redskins... dangerous field.. RobbieThree Gee knows where all the pot holes are ..you don't

Seattle... I really think we will come into your house and just spank the shit outta your faggy Whiners. Leaving you 8-5 and us 12-1 with three games left to play.
I hate to break it to you, but the Rams actually won that game. The last pass was a completion, but NFL films was forced to alter the ending in order to comply with the new ACA law.

I hate to break it to you, but the Rams actually won that game. The last pass was a completion, but NFL films was forced to alter the ending in order to comply with the new ACA law.

THAT makes more sense than what I was looking at...

exactly THE LAMBS werent hardly even that good WITH BRADFORD and he actually thinks they are going to beat the Hawks? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Not gonna happen unless this is another Tom Brady waiting in the wings nobody had a clue was sitting on the sidelines for greatness for a future hall of fame career ahead of him.somehow I doubt this backup for the Lambs is another Tom Brady.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You know what they say... "Any given Sunday" ..

Unfortunately for the Rams this game will be on a Monday...

The Rams do have a decent Defense but Seattle has ramped up it's sacks...7 last Thursday.. The new QB for the Rams will be raw meat for the Seahawk sack machine and that doesn't bid well for the Ram Defense which will be on the field far too long. The game will start out badly for St Louis and go downhill from there.

Do they even know who will start under center yet?

disagree.The Lambs defense is overrated.Its not that good at all.Only good when they have to play inferiour teams like Jacksonville and Texans.

wow i take that back about the Lambs defense being overrated.They really do have a good defense.They for sure have our Hawks number Hug,cant deny that.I figured last year Wilson just played so bad against them cause he was a rookie.

well he isnt a rookie anymore yet he looked horrible last night against them.good thing that their first game against them was on the road,had this been at home,the Lambs would have gained some experience from it and their backup QB would have more games under the belt at the end of the season and probably would have beat them on the final game of the year had this been a home game and their last game against them at home was on the road instead.

The Lambs defense sure has the hawks number.I mean look at the niners,they had no problem with them when they played them here at home.

Last edited:
Oh THAT play.. It wasn't anywhere near as embarrassing as legend would suggest.... Here it is...

Bo runs over Boz - YouTube

Now compare That run and blown tackle to the stiff arm Lynch puts on the Saint defender.

Marshawn Lynch's Great Run against the Saints - YouTube

Then Lynch spins at the goal line and goes over backwards holding his junk in one hand.

SOOooo... If you think the Bosworth play was the worst tackle all time ..then you would have to credit Marshawn Lynch as having one of if not the best run for a TD of all time.
What about the butt fumble?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnFXMhMBjdk]ESPN Sports Science Butt Fumble - YouTube[/ame]

Butt Fumble ??? Really ??? Sorry ...Must be a Least Coast Thang.. Didn't really catch on up here in the Northwest. Never heard about it until I clicked into this little gem of history.

I think East Coast media just likes to say the word ..."butt". Probably comes from deep seeded trauma from early toilet training mishaps. :lol:

Breaking down the tape I didn't get the "butt" relevance. Sanchez slips/bounces/whatever backwards and lands square on his backside and probably gets the wind knocked out of him and lets go of the football. Big whoop! Happens to recievers all the time when impact with the ground causes the bell to get rung and they lose thier grip on the rock. That type of impact is probably accentuated by the rib cage protection QBs wear as it would put more preasure on the ribs when slammed straight down into the turf. That type of gear is meant to spread the impact from apendages hitting the rib cage area but could turn into impact overload when the whole body weight is forcing the stiff pads back into the ribs when hitting the ground full force.

thats WHY sanchez shouldnt have even been considered to be a starter for them before the season began.:cuckoo::lol::lol:

Last edited:

You see that, bitch-boy?

face it Hug,they are going to have to play 10 times better against the whiners in san fran than they played against the Lambs when they face them again if they have any hopes of beating them there.they really stunk up the joint here in st louis in the worst way possible.The niners struggled against them earlier this year in the first quarter,but they eventually got their act together and had no problems with them after that. How they played their worst game of the year last night against them is baffling.thank god bradford was on the sidelines or I dont think we win that game.

thank god the football gods have the saints coming here to play the seahawks as well because no way in hell do the Hawks go up to new orleans and win there.we will need that regular season victory against them to have home field advantage against them in the playoffs.Homefield advantage for the Hawks is crucial for them to get to the superbowl.

Its great that its in the cards as well that the niners have to go up to new orleans as well to face the saints.that game is as good as won for the saints which will give the niners a 13-3 record making them the 6th seed and they will lose on the road to either the saints or our Hawks in the playoffs.

It looks like charles barkley agrees with your prediction of the Broncos and The Seahawks facing each other in the superbowl.That was his prediction last night.

I'm drained. The O-Line problems are stressing me out.
So are you going to take the Clippers tonight, just to kick me when I'm down?

Red ...White...n...Blue all the way... B-A-B-Y !!!

Consider it a personal favor.. I'm not much for staring at black guys in skimpy clothing..

Too much pointless drama in the professional roundball.. Don't care a rip about Le Braun ... or Kobe ... It did make total sense that the BB player married a Kardasian though..

I nevr go there but you may discover all the interest you seek in the "gay sports bar".

You see that, bitch-boy?

face it Hug,they are going to have to play 10 times better against the whiners in san fran than they played against the Lambs when they face them again if they have any hopes of beating them there.they really stunk up the joint here in st louis in the worst way possible.The niners struggled against them earlier this year in the first quarter,but they eventually got their act together and had no problems with them after that. How they played their worst game of the year last night against them is baffling.thank god bradford was on the sidelines or I dont think we win that game.

thank god the football gods have the saints coming here to play the seahawks as well because no way in hell do the Hawks go up to new orleans and win there.we will need that regular season victory against them to have home field advantage against them in the playoffs.Homefield advantage for the Hawks is crucial for them to get to the superbowl.

Its great that its in the cards as well that the niners have to go up to new orleans as well to face the saints.that game is as good as won for the saints which will give the niners a 13-3 record making them the 6th seed and they will lose on the road to either the saints or our Hawks in the playoffs.

It looks like charles barkley agrees with your prediction of the Broncos and The Seahawks facing each other in the superbowl.That was his prediction last night.

I think Carroll is just pissed at Wilson for some reason and the only way he could punish him was to send him into the pretend pocket to get smacked around for about twentyfive plays.

Maybe it was something Russell said...

Red ...White...n...Blue all the way... B-A-B-Y !!!

Consider it a personal favor.. I'm not much for staring at black guys in skimpy clothing..

Too much pointless drama in the professional roundball.. Don't care a rip about Le Braun ... or Kobe ... It did make total sense that the BB player married a Kardasian though..

I nevr go there but you may discover all the interest you seek in the "gay sports bar".
There's no such thing as a "gay sports bar".

The only sports gay's are into, is platform diving and bobbing for apples.

This just in... Sydney Rice out for rest of season with torn ACL... Goodbye Sydney... Hello Percy.

NOW ???? Can we see Harvin play ????

Harvin supposedly had a bit of a setback which may have kept him from getting any play time this week.

You want Harvin to play, but it's more important to keep him healthy! The Hawks are all but guaranteed a playoff berth at this point, having Harvin for the end of the season and playoffs is more important than getting him in right now.

Dunno ??

Listening to bits and pieces of a national sports radio show late last night and the guy said the Hawks won't even make the playoffs without Rice.

:(

We depend on Rice. He caught at least half a dozen balls in the last 3-4 games. Not half a dozen in each game..total..

Rice has been having problems with his knee since before pre season.

Forum List

Back