Peyton Manning going home....any predictions?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Sunday night, Peyton Manning will be going home to where it all started when Denver plays the Colts.

Think he'll kick ass, or get kicked out?

Will this be Denver's first loss?

After Irsay's comments, I hope Manning goes lights out on them and give Irsay's a good beating.

Sunday night, Peyton Manning will be going home to where it all started when Denver plays the Colts.

Think he'll kick ass, or get kicked out?

Will this be Denver's first loss?

yeah its my feeling this will be his first loss.I think they will go 14-2 losing this game and the one at kc as well.

yeah its my feeling this will be his first loss.I think they will go 14-2 losing this game and the one at kc as well.
You realize Denver averages 44 points a game?

yeah I know that but the JAGS,the JAGS of all people,gave them a run for their money last week and the colts beat the Hawks which look like the best team in the NFL right now from all the way round.Yeah the donkeys have a record breaking offense but their defense gives up almost as much.against the colts up in Indy,I see this one being their first loss.

yeah I know that but the JAGS,the JAGS of all people,gave them a run for their money last week and the colts beat the Hawks which look like the best team in the NFL right now from all the way round.Yeah the donkeys have a record breaking offense but their defense gives up almost as much.against the colts up in Indy,I see this one being their first loss.
What's not in Denver's favor, is they're facing Andrew Luck and they have the worst pass defense in the league.

What's not in Denver's favor, is they're facing Andrew Luck and they have the worst pass defense in the league.

thats why i like the colts in this game.i said about 3 weeks ago the two games i figured the donkesy would lose would be this one and the kc chiefs in kc.we'll find out soon enough on one of them if that predication plays out.

6 points down, 7:00 on the clock.

Manning is in his element.

And he shall prevail.

oh really.:D

Like I called it,Donkeys lose.The donkeys have now been exposed that they have some chinks in their armour and not so invinsible on offense after all.:D

I expected them to lose but not like this,i figured they would score about 42 points or so and the colts would win scoring like 48,that it would be another shootout like the cowboys game was.Indy has given the others in the league a lesson now on how to stop the donkeys offense that other teams will follow. Now im not so sure the donkeys will make it to the superbowl now that they have developed some kinks in thier armour on offense.

And he shall prevail.

Like I called it,Donkeys lose.The donkeys have now been exposed that they have some chinks in their armour and not so invinsible on offense after all.:D

I expected them to lose but not like this,i figured they would score about 42 points or so and the colts would win scoring like 48,that it would be another shootout like the cowboys game was.Indy has given the others in the league a lesson now on how to stop the donkeys offense that other teams will follow. Now im not so sure the donkeys will make it to the superbowl now that they have developed some kinks in thier armour on offense.

It really depends on how KC plays the Donkeys. The Colts have two losses. Donks 1. If Denver sweeps KC which is probably how it will go they could end up with home field advantage and there is no way Indy goes a mile high and aclimates to the lack of oxygen and beats Denver. As much as Seattle and now KC have noise on thier side... Denver has altitude. It is REAL. It might not be a big deal in the first qtr... it might start to have an effect in the second qtr. It will definitely be a factor in the third and 4th qtrs.

The Superbowl will feature Denver and Seattle. We will know fo show in 4 weeks after SF goes to NO. Orleans will decide the NFC champ. If they lose to SF at home and beat the Seahawks in Seattle(both extremely unlikely) AND Seattle loses in SF ...SF will have HFA. Seattle could STILL have a home game in the playoffs with a 13-3 record.. BUT have to go back to SF for the NFC champ game.

And he shall prevail.

It really depends on how KC plays the Donkeys. The Colts have two losses. Donks 1. If Denver sweeps KC which is probably how it will go they could end up with home field advantage and there is no way Indy goes a mile high and aclimates to the lack of oxygen and beats Denver. As much as Seattle and now KC have noise on thier side... Denver has altitude. It is REAL. It might not be a big deal in the first qtr... it might start to have an effect in the second qtr. It will definitely be a factor in the third and 4th qtrs.

The Superbowl will feature Denver and Seattle. We will know fo show in 4 weeks after SF goes to NO. Orleans will decide the NFC champ. If they lose to SF at home and beat the Seahawks in Seattle(both extremely unlikely) AND Seattle loses in SF ...SF will have HFA. Seattle could STILL have a home game in the playoffs with a 13-3 record.. BUT have to go back to SF for the NFC champ game.

I still think the noise factor in kc will be too much for the donkeys to handle especially since they have a fearsome defense to deal with now.and Im not so sure now that they will easily beat the chargers in san diego now either.remember they beat the colts? their defense may now becoming together.if the colts only lose one more game and the donkeys lose those two games,the colts own the tie breaker edge for home field advantage. and dont be so sure that the colts dont handle the donkeys in denver if the donkeys do get home filed advantage,I never in my wildest imiaginations thought the ravens would have a prayer of beating them in denver last year either.good thing im not a betting man.I would have put a lot of money on denver.

got to remember,peyton doesnt like the cold.he isnt young like some of his other mates so the oxygen level is a factor on him as well.thats why he threw that costly interception,the oxygen level had an impact on him.remember he chokes in big games.:D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back