NFL Week 7 Predictions

How ironic that both the cheatriots and the Bucs are now both 3 and 4, it’s going to get much worse for the cheatriots down the road because these last four games they were beating up on cremepuffs that don’t belong in the nfl that any high school team could beat each week,the rest of the year going forward they are going to be facing much tougher competition.lol

one thing Belicheat cannot hide from the entire league anymore is he indeed is in uncharted waters and indeed now has a quarterback controversy. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The whole world is seeing the truth about Belicheat now thst he is not thst great a coach,that he is totally overrated,thst it was brady thst made him look good.last year jones just took the league by storm and shocked the world but the nfl caught up to him though and he is going through the same thing kordell Stewart did,he also looked like a future hall of famer his first year but after thst was never the same again,just a flash in the pan.same with jones it appears.

Same thing is happening to Belicheat that happened Mike shannahan,once John elway retired he was exposed thst he was not thst great a coach,same thing happening to Belicheat as I said it would several years ago once he lost brady he would be exposed fir the overrated hack he is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

In the two years he has not had brady he has failed to have a season over the 500 mark and thsts obviously going to be the case again this season for the third year in a row as well. :biggrin: :abgg2q.jpg:
Amazing how a great player can make a schmuck look like a genius.

Coming into week 7 of the 2022 NFL season. Been a lot of close games and not a lot of blowout games. Some of the preseason favorites haven't been all that great, and some teams have seemingly come out of nowhere and have done well. We have seen a resurgence in defense after years of more and more offense.

Anyway, here are my picks for week 7.

Thursday Night Game

NO Saints at Arizona Cardinals - Two 2-4 teams not doing well. Will go with home team Cardinals.

Sunday Games

Atlanta Falcons
at Cincinnati Bengals - Two 3-3 teams going at it. Falcons coming off a huge upset over the 49ers last week. I'll take the Falcons.

Indy Colts at Tennessee Titans - Pretty even match between divisional opponents. I'll take Titans at Home.

KC Chiefs at Santa Clara 49ers - 49ers getting Bosa and Williams back from injury, but I think Chefs will win.

Seattle Seahawks at LA Chargers - I'll go with Herbert and the Chargers at home.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins - Tua may be back for the fish, Steelers I think are starting Turdbiscuit. I'll take the fish at home.

Jersey Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jints have been surprisingly good this year sitting at 5-1. I think they continue to win this week.

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - Dak returning? Cowpies should win regardless.

Houston Texans at LV Raiders - Two putrid teams coming off a bye. Raiders at home.

Jersey Jets at Denver Broncos - The Jets have been better than I expected. The Broncos have been worse. Not sure I am a Jets believer yet. I'll pick them to win this week.

Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders - The Pukers were a preseason darling that have failed to live up to the hype. They should still be more than good enough to take care of the Commies who now have a hurt QB Wentz.

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens - Ravens at home.

TB Bucs at Carolina Panthers - Bucs haven't been great, but they should beat the 1-5 Panthers.

Monday Night Game

Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - Patriots at home.

Bye - Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, LA Rams

Bengals won
Seahawks won
Commanders won
Panthers won
Bears won

I would have went with the Bengals but the other 4 are shockers right?

You did very good. I always suck at pickin them. If those shockers didn't happen you would have done REALLY well this week.

How ironic that both the cheatriots and the Bucs are now both 3 and 4, it’s going to get much worse for the cheatriots down the road because these last four games they were beating up on cremepuffs that don’t belong in the nfl that any high school team could beat each week,the rest of the year going forward they are going to be facing much tougher competition.lol

one thing Belicheat cannot hide from the entire league anymore is he indeed is in uncharted waters and indeed now has a quarterback controversy. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The whole world is seeing the truth about Belicheat now thst he is not thst great a coach,that he is totally overrated,thst it was brady thst made him look good.last year jones just took the league by storm and shocked the world but the nfl caught up to him though and he is going through the same thing kordell Stewart did,he also looked like a future hall of famer his first year but after thst was never the same again,just a flash in the pan.same with jones it appears.

Same thing is happening to Belicheat that happened Mike shannahan,once John elway retired he was exposed thst he was not thst great a coach,same thing happening to Belicheat as I said it would several years ago once he lost brady he would be exposed fir the overrated hack he is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

In the two years he has not had brady he has failed to have a season over the 500 mark and thsts obviously going to be the case again this season for the third year in a row as well. :biggrin: :abgg2q.jpg:
How come the league isn't cheating for NE and Seattle anymore? Who they cheating for now the Bills? Kansas City?

Amazing how a great player can make a schmuck look like a genius.
I knew eventually when the day came that Belicheat lost brady I would be vindicated all the years I was saying me or you could be the coach of the patriots and if we had Tom Brady we would be the one espn and the msm media called the greatest coach of all time instead.

ESPN everytime they go on their babble rant that he is the greatest coach ever they always avoid mentioning and make sure it’s not brought up by silencing an opposing viewpoint by never letting anybody bring up the fact thst before brady,his first year with Bledsoe,he had a losing season and thst four of his five years with cleveland were losing seasons as well,they won’t allow anyone to mention those facts sense it destroys their narrative he is not that great a coach and hardly the greatest of all time. :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure about all time,but the greatest modern day coach the nfl has,would be bill parcells,I don’t like the guy but facts are facts,he went to the superbowl with both the giants and the patriots and even took the jets to the afc title game with a Journeyman quarterback named vinnie testeverde,when he took over the jets I said,he won’t be able to do nothing with thst team,they are just plain horrible,he won’t succeed there as he did in Boston with the patriots and in ny with the giants,boy was I ever wrong,to take the jets to the afc title game with journeyman vinnie testeverde and turn a team around thst only won one game the year before,that is one great coach there.

He isn’t a likeable guy but his teams played hard for him.

Bengals won
Seahawks won
Commanders won
Panthers won
Bears won

I would have went with the Bengals but the other 4 are shockers right?

You did very good. I always suck at pickin them. If those shockers didn't happen you would have done REALLY well this week.
I didn't do badly this week, but a couple times I barely broke even. It's hard to accurately predict games when what you thought were sure things just fall apart. Who would have thought that the Packers and Bucs would be having the problems they are having? Then there's injuries and fluke performances. It's a crazy game.

I knew eventually when the day came that Belicheat lost brady I would be vindicated all the years I was saying me or you could be the coach of the patriots and if we had Tom Brady we would be the one espn and the msm media called the greatest coach of all time instead.

ESPN everytime they go on their babble rant that he is the greatest coach ever they always avoid mentioning and make sure it’s not brought up by silencing an opposing viewpoint by never letting anybody bring up the fact thst before brady,his first year with Bledsoe,he had a losing season and thst four of his five years with cleveland were losing seasons as well,they won’t allow anyone to mention those facts sense it destroys their narrative he is not that great a coach and hardly the greatest of all time. :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure about all time,but the greatest modern day coach the nfl has,would be bill parcells,I don’t like the guy but facts are facts,he went to the superbowl with both the giants and the patriots and even took the jets to the afc title game with a Journeyman quarterback named vinnie testeverde,when he took over the jets I said,he won’t be able to do nothing with thst team,they are just plain horrible,he won’t succeed there as he did in Boston with the patriots and in ny with the giants,boy was I ever wrong,to take the jets to the afc title game with journeyman vinnie testeverde and turn a team around thst only won one game the year before,that is one great coach there.

He isn’t a likeable guy but his teams played hard for him.
Yeah, Parcells was a great coach. A real leader of men. Bill Walsh was another one. Very innovative. I admired the Redskins coach Joe Gibbs. He coached the Redskins to 4 superbowls, winning 3 of them with different QBs, none of whom were great.

Yeah, Parcells was a great coach. A real leader of men. Bill Walsh was another one. Very innovative. I admired the Redskins coach Joe Gibbs. He coached the Redskins to 4 superbowls, winning 3 of them with different QBs, none of whom were great.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: excellent post. :thup: very well said.:thup: Bill Cowher is another one that impresses me.He went to the AFC championship game despite having the inconsistant flash in the plan Kordell Stewart of all people.To get that far with that joker was pretty amazing not to mention he also went to the playoffs and won a wild card another year advancing as far as the division round playoffs with Journeyman Mike Thomzac of all people who was a failure everywhere else he played prior to joining the steelers other than the Bears of course which was the defense that carried them.. this when he was in the twilight of his career and washed up,a failure with all other teams he played for. I thought his days as a starting quarterback were over with and he would never be with a winning team again and have a winning record as the full stime starter the whole season after the Bears let alone he would ever lead another team into the playoffs again

Yeah thats a great point on Gibbs:thup:,forgot about him that he went to four different superbowls and won 3 with quarterbacks that were not that good at all,yeah he was indeed a great coach as well. To do that with quarterbacks like that who were not that good at all,is pretty freaking amazing.

Last edited:
I didn't do badly this week, but a couple times I barely broke even. It's hard to accurately predict games when what you thought were sure things just fall apart. Who would have thought that the Packers and Bucs would be having the problems they are having? Then there's injuries and fluke performances. It's a crazy game.

It has to happen sooner or later! Neither are Spring chickens & neither have adequate help on their teams! :p

Both got their start from Al Davis

Another really good coach we’re overlooking as well is Mike holmgren,he was mentored by bill Walsh so it’s no wonder he was an innovator as well. He took two differerent teams to the Super Bowl as well,one with a mediocre quarterback.holmgren being his mentor had a huge impact on his confidence in Seattle turning thst franchise around with just a mediocre quarterback.Belicheat I think is so power hungry to get shulas record of most career nfl wins he doesn’t care that he is exposing himself as a not so great coach in the post brady years,he doesn’t care if he keeps having losing season after another,he is going to stay on till he gets his record,he won’t hang it up till then,

Sadly Robert Kraft will let him stay on as well,he has said he would like him to keep coaching till he gets into his mid 80’s. :cuckoo:

You know the year the cheatriots came just a miracle one in a million catch away from being the first team sense the 72 dolphins to be undefeated,when thst did not happen at first I was depressed about it,I was hoping to see a team go undefeated in my lifetime,but later on when I learned they cheated that year to achieve greatness,I later became happy they lost.lol

Man it looked like it was a sure fire thing in the bag for the pats going undefeated thst year,they were just a fourth down and ten stop away from achieving thst,how Eli manning git away from thst pass rush and git thst ball completed has got to be the biggest miracle of the century.thst just did not seem humanely possible to happen being under pressure as he was on fourth and ten no less to complete it and convert it to a first down.:)

Last edited:
Coming into week 7 of the 2022 NFL season. Been a lot of close games and not a lot of blowout games. Some of the preseason favorites haven't been all that great, and some teams have seemingly come out of nowhere and have done well. We have seen a resurgence in defense after years of more and more offense.

Anyway, here are my picks for week 7.

Thursday Night Game

NO Saints at Arizona Cardinals - Two 2-4 teams not doing well. Will go with home team Cardinals.

Sunday Games

Atlanta Falcons
at Cincinnati Bengals - Two 3-3 teams going at it. Falcons coming off a huge upset over the 49ers last week. I'll take the Falcons.

Indy Colts at Tennessee Titans - Pretty even match between divisional opponents. I'll take Titans at Home.

KC Chiefs at Santa Clara 49ers - 49ers getting Bosa and Williams back from injury, but I think Chefs will win.

Seattle Seahawks at LA Chargers - I'll go with Herbert and the Chargers at home.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins - Tua may be back for the fish, Steelers I think are starting Turdbiscuit. I'll take the fish at home.

Jersey Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars - The Jints have been surprisingly good this year sitting at 5-1. I think they continue to win this week.

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys - Dak returning? Cowpies should win regardless.

Houston Texans at LV Raiders - Two putrid teams coming off a bye. Raiders at home.

Jersey Jets at Denver Broncos - The Jets have been better than I expected. The Broncos have been worse. Not sure I am a Jets believer yet. I'll pick them to win this week.

Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders - The Pukers were a preseason darling that have failed to live up to the hype. They should still be more than good enough to take care of the Commies who now have a hurt QB Wentz.

Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens - Ravens at home.

TB Bucs at Carolina Panthers - Bucs haven't been great, but they should beat the 1-5 Panthers.

Monday Night Game

Chicago Bears at NE Patriots - Patriots at home.

Bye - Buffalo Bills, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, LA Rams
I started a week 8 thread and made my pics. I hope you all come and make your predictions. Except LA Ram fan. He doesn't watch football so would have no basis to pick teams who he thinks will win or won't other than he likes the color of their Jerseys or he doesn't like their coach.

for some reason your week 8 predictions thread is not showing up on the boards so i posted my thoughts of thursdays nights game here,did you notice that about your thread Borillar ? how it is not showing up on the boards?

also you never commented on this post,did you see this one here? my last post before this one post#51?

for some reason your week 8 predictions thread is not showing up on the boards so i posted my thoughts of thursdays nights game here,did you notice that about your thread Borillar ? how it is not showing up on the boards?

also you never commented on this post,did you see this one here? my last post before this one post#51?
As Sealybobo had already started a week 8 thread, I just posted my thoughts there rather than start another thread.

Another really good coach we’re overlooking as well is Mike holmgren,he was mentored by bill Walsh so it’s no wonder he was an innovator as well. He took two differerent teams to the Super Bowl as well,one with a mediocre quarterback.holmgren being his mentor had a huge impact on his confidence in Seattle turning thst franchise around with just a mediocre quarterback.Belicheat I think is so power hungry to get shulas record of most career nfl wins he doesn’t care that he is exposing himself as a not so great coach in the post brady years,he doesn’t care if he keeps having losing season after another,he is going to stay on till he gets his record,he won’t hang it up till then,

Sadly Robert Kraft will let him stay on as well,he has said he would like him to keep coaching till he gets into his mid 80’s. :cuckoo:

You know the year the cheatriots came just a miracle one in a million catch away from being the first team sense the 72 dolphins to be undefeated,when thst did not happen at first I was depressed about it,I was hoping to see a team go undefeated in my lifetime,but later on when I learned they cheated that year to achieve greatness,I later became happy they lost.lol

Man it looked like it was a sure fire thing in the bag for the pats going undefeated thst year,they were just a fourth down and ten stop away from achieving thst,how Eli manning git away from thst pass rush and git thst ball completed has got to be the biggest miracle of the century.thst just did not seem humanely possible to happen being under pressure as he was on fourth and ten no less to complete it and convert it to a first down.:)
Andy Reid is another from the Holmgren coaching tree who has taken 2 teams to the Superbowl, first with Donovan McNabb and the Eagles and then Mahomes with the Chiefs.

Andy Reid is another from the Holmgren coaching tree who has taken 2 teams to the Superbowl, first with Donovan McNabb and the Eagles and then Mahomes with the Chiefs.

I give Reid more credit with Philadelphia; so injury rampant from Donovan to their #1 draft pick RB always on the shelf! It's a wonder they were as successful, but it helped that The Cowboys' org. was still in flux after Jimmy fired! The year they made the SB, WR T. Davis was out for weeks after being horse-collared shattering his ankle! With KC, he has a wealth of talent! They keep talking about being without Tyreek Hill, but have no idea why as they're on course to make the Conf. Chp. game yet again! :dunno: :rolleyes::heehee::itsok:

I give Reid more credit with Philadelphia; so injury rampant from Donovan to their #1 draft pick RB always on the shelf! It's a wonder they were as successful, but it helped that The Cowboys' org. was still in flux after Jimmy fired! The year they made the SB, WR T. Davis was out for weeks after being horse-collared shattering his ankle! With KC, he has a wealth of talent! They keep talking about being without Tyreek Hill, but have no idea why as they're on course to make the Conf. Chp. game yet again! :dunno: :rolleyes::heehee::itsok:
:thankusmile: Indeed,same here,Mahomes can make any of us look like a great coach as brady did with Belicheat and elway did fir Mike shannahan,neither who are very good coaches at all.but it was his time in Philly where he proved he was a really good coach. There was one year that really stood out in my mind thst caught my attention thst Reid was an excellent coach back then..

There was one year where he not only lost lots of his starters on the team as the chiefs,rams and bills all have but also lost his not only his first string starter which might have been Mcnabb at the time,fir most the season but the backup as well fir most the season as well and even with a third stringer he had to use fir most the season they STILL had a winning season,can’t recall if they went to the playoffs or not but I can’t forget how they had a winning record,thst really impressed me about Reid cause I thought for sure theyr season was over with thst year when they were down to thieir third stringer.

the eagles firing him was a god send fir the chiefs.

The Bills look like they have a great coach as e well to join the ranks of marv levy.they have multiple injury’s to pretty much half the team and yet have only lost one game this year,to beat the chiefs in kc with those kinds of injury’s there is no stopping this team from winning it all,I just can’t see it. They have a good coach and the talent thst I can easily see them being the first team sense the cheatriots to win back to back superbowls.sure hope so,would like to see a LEGIT team pull that off,last one that did it was the Broncos.that’s been a long time.

Last edited:
NO Saints at Arizona Cardinals Win

Sunday Games

Atlanta Falcons at Cincinnati Bengals - Win

Indy Colts at Tennessee Titans. Win

KC Chiefs at Niners LOSS

Seattle Seahawks at LA Chargers. LOSS

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins. WIN

Jersey Giants
at Jacksonville Jaguars. WIN

Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys. WIN

Houston Texans at LV Raiders. WIN

Jersey Jets at Denver Broncos. LOSS

Green Bay Packers
at Washington Redskins. LOSS

Cleveland Browns
at Ravens. LOSS

TB Bucs at Carolina Panthers. LOSS

Monday Night Game

Chicago Bears at NE Patriots LOSS
7-7

Great Start.
Very Decent.
Tough Ending.

The NFL is tough.

:thankusmile: Indeed,same here,Mahomes can make any of us look like a great coach as brady did with Belicheat and elway did fir Mike shannahan,neither who are very good coaches at all.but it was his time in Philly where he proved he was a really good coach. There was one year that really stood out in my mind thst caught my attention thst Reid was an excellent coach back then..

There was one year where he not only lost lots of his starters on the team as the chiefs,rams and bills all have but also lost his not only his first string starter which might have been Mcnabb at the time,fir most the season but the backup as well fir most the season as well and even with a third stringer he had to use fir most the season they STILL had a winning season,can’t recall if they went to the playoffs or not but I can’t forget how they had a winning record,thst really impressed me about Reid cause I thought for sure theyr season was over with thst year when they were down to thieir third stringer.

the eagles firing him was a god send fir the chiefs.

The Bills look like they have a great coach as e well to join the ranks of marv levy.they have multiple injury’s to pretty much half the team and yet have only lost one game this year,to beat the chiefs in kc with those kinds of injury’s there is no stopping this team from winning it all,I just can’t see it. They have a good coach and the talent thst I can easily see them being the first team sense the cheatriots to win back to back superbowls.sure hope so,would like to see a LEGIT team pull that off,last one that did it was the Broncos.that’s been a long time.
Thank you for your best wishes for my Buffalo Bills :)

Thank you for your best wishes for my Buffalo Bills :)
I thought the bills would easily be Super Bowl champions as long as they made it to the Super Bowl this year because all the best teams are in the afc but not so fast,the eagles and the cowboys look pretty good as well.the cowboys scored 49 points today,even if it’s against a. Bad team that’s still impressive,

Forum List

Back