Seattle Seahawks vs St. Louis Rams...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Seattle Seahawks will enjoy a "mini bye" of 11 days before travelling to St Louis to play the Rams on Monday Night Football.

This is a much needed time out for the Hawks to lick thier wounds and heal.

This is a much needed time out for the Hawks to install Percy Harvin into the offense.

In as much as Seattle have REAL problems on the road...unlike all of the other teams in the NFL that enjoy luck and good ref calls .. The Hawks will have to penetrate into the den of pain that is the stadium housing the St Louis Rams.

Oh but wait HUGGY...!!! Your Hawks are 3-1 on the road this season in seven games !!

NONSENSE...THAT is not possible.. !!! My Hawks suck on the road !!! EVERYONE says so.. It has been all over the internet !!! It has been all over FOX sports and ESPN... It must be true... !!

OK....Well ....KC has taken the decible level crown away from Century Link Field so we will probably start sucking at home...

OH ya... This thread is about Hawks VS Rams... UMMMmmmm... Kurt Warner took the Rams to two SB victories !!!

OK the Rams are 3-3 !!! They were 1-3 but they won thier last two games. SEE!!! They are NOT a 1-3 team !! They are a very respectable 3-3.

I hope our O line can get back before next week. It looked like a bad game of red rover red rover last night. I hate to see Wilson have to run like that. We could have scored 50 had the line blocked well. He only gave up the ball twice because the line failed. We are lucky that we had the running game going for us with Arizona because it would have been a very different game otherwise.

I hope our O line can get back before next week. It looked like a bad game of red rover red rover last night. I hate to see Wilson have to run like that. We could have scored 50 had the line blocked well. He only gave up the ball twice because the line failed. We are lucky that we had the running game going for us with Arizona because it would have been a very different game otherwise.

It is actually 8 more luxurious days off before the Hawks must suit up and face the Rams.

I think Allen should send em off to Hawaii for 4 - 5 days to R n R. That way the boys could spend some time with thier families and REALLY get thier bodies rested for the mid season stretch. They could come back on Wednesday fully recovered and by Sunday have Harvin fully installed in the Offense for the Monday night game in St. Louis.

The Rams travel to Carolina for a 1 PM Est kickoff on Sunday. Kam Newton has been playing well lately and there is a good chance the Panthers will win.

I like the Seahawk's chances in St Louis. The whole team will be well rested of body and spirit. With any luck we may see Okung back at L Tackle and Breno Jockameanie back at R Tackle. Our O-line back together WITH Percy Harvin installed Wilson will have a lot more time in the pocket to run through his reads. Basically the Seahawks should crush the Rams.

I don't want to predict a score but if this Harvin kid lives up to his billing who knows how many times the Hawks could score in a game? Are we thinking Bronco-esq numbers on offense with a smothering defense?

It will be interesting to see a healthy Hawks team with all the players available. So far we are 6-1 with a team that was clearly not "all they could be".

It is actually 8 more luxurious days off before the Hawks must suit up and face the Rams.

I think Allen should send em off to Hawaii for 4 - 5 days to R n R. That way the boys could spend some time with thier families and REALLY get thier bodies rested for the mid season stretch. They could come back on Wednesday fully recovered and by Sunday have Harvin fully installed in the Offense for the Monday night game in St. Louis.

The Rams travel to Carolina for a 1 PM Est kickoff on Sunday. Kam Newton has been playing well lately and there is a good chance the Panthers will win.

I like the Seahawk's chances in St Louis. The whole team will be well rested of body and spirit. With any luck we may see Okung back at L Tackle and Breno Jockameanie back at R Tackle. Our O-line back together WITH Percy Harvin installed Wilson will have a lot more time in the pocket to run through his reads. Basically the Seahawks should crush the Rams.

I don't want to predict a score but if this Harvin kid lives up to his billing who knows how many times the Hawks could score in a game? Are we thinking Bronco-esq numbers on offense with a smothering defense?

It will be interesting to see a healthy Hawks team with all the players available. So far we are 6-1 with a team that was clearly not "all they could be".

I don't think the Seahawks will use Harvin that much if they play him against the Rams. They'll likely ease him in with a small snap-count, letting it raise each game if he suffers no setbacks.

I don't think the Seahawks will use Harvin that much if they play him against the Rams. They'll likely ease him in with a small snap-count, letting it raise each game if he suffers no setbacks.

Throw in there full speed! I picked him up in the hopes that he can replace Randall Cobb in my fantasy league.

Throw in there full speed! I picked him up in the hopes that he can replace Randall Cobb in my fantasy league.

LOL, I picked him up in 1 league as well, but don't expect him to be useable for at least 2 more weeks.

very true.Good thing we were playing bad team otherwise it would have been a long day for us.

You keep making one critical mistake in your posts here Huggy,they are playing the Lambs.:D next week.

I like our chances as well.Like you said,we have mini bye so the advanatage goes to our Hawks.they will have extra times for some R AND R and be able to lick their wounds and be fresh and ready to go next week to roast some Lambs.:D

The Lambs wont be able to handle the likes of the kind of defense they will be playing when they face the Hawks.Bradford will panick an get happy feet.:D

Rams are gonna whup their ass!

Ya...OK...hold that thought... :lol:
I'll bet you a one week avatar (winner chooses, loser wears the avatar for one week) that the Rams F them in the A.

Normally I would jump at such an easy bet but you are a passionate fan and I am also. I put up with many years of the Hawks sucking hind tit and would have given my left nut for a season like I am enjoying this year. I don't want to add to your misery. I appreciate your faith in the Rams but this will be an easy win for the Seahawks. If the Rams win I'll throw you a bone but you don't have to put up anything.

Ya...OK...hold that thought... :lol:
I'll bet you a one week avatar (winner chooses, loser wears the avatar for one week) that the Rams F them in the A.

Normally I would jump at such an easy bet but you are a passionate fan and I am also. I put up with many years of the Hawks sucking hind tit and would have given my left nut for a season like I am enjoying this year. I don't want to add to your misery. I appreciate your faith in the Rams but this will be an easy win for the Seahawks. If the Rams win I'll throw you a bone but you don't have to put up anything.

It should be an easy win....but never sleep on divisional games!

Did you see what we did to Atlanta?

We're gonna do the same thing to that team with the tiny quarterback, 'lil Russ.

BTW, he didn't look to good last week.

Rams are gonna F'em in the A.

In the A? :eek: Oh my! Are the Rams gay? I'm thinking the Seahawks just come to play football. If the Rams want to have sex too they should make seperate arrangements.. :lol:

Rams last three games....

Rams lost at home to the 9ers in a rout

Rams beat the Jags at home... not really a big accomplishment.

Rams beat Texans .. could mean something except Houston has compltetly lost the will to win after 7 games in a row with pick sixes. Houston played like total dogshit. They tried and accomplished to give every opportunity for the Rams to win and they did. Schaub was on a very short leash and when he finally got injured,( and booed off his own field) his replacement immediately threw a pick six. Sad... The Texans started out with a lot of hope early in the season and since they lost to the Seahawks they play like they wish they were somewhere else.

Ya... The Rams could beat the Seahawks. My pitbulls could learn to speak the queen's english too...

Don't bet any money on it you cannot afford to lose.

In the A? :eek: Oh my! Are the Rams gay? I'm thinking the Seahawks just come to play football. If the Rams want to have sex too they should make seperate arrangements.. :lol:

Rams beat Texans .. could mean something except Houston has compltetly lost the will to win after 7 games in a row with pick sixes. Houston played like total dogshit. They tried and accomplished to give every opportunity for the Rams to win and they did. Schaub was on a very short leash and when he finally got injured,( and booed off his own field) his replacement immediately threw a pick six. Sad... The Texans started out with a lot of hope early in the season and since they lost to the Seahawks they play like they wish they were somewhere else.

Ya... The Rams could beat the Seahawks. My pitbulls could learn to speak the queen's english too...

Fuck Seattle!

I'm also a Notre Dame fan.

You tell that Seattle coach he's getting his ass whipped tonight, then tomorrow.

Rams are gonna F'em in the A.

Actually, I'm not sure if a pitbull's mouth and jaw are formed in a way that would allow them to speak English....for that matter, their vocal cords might not be able to form the corrects sounds, either....

:lol:

Fuck Seattle!

I'm also a Notre Dame fan.

You tell that Seattle coach he's getting his ass whipped tonight, then tomorrow.

The former SC coach already won his game in week 7. :lol:

Your Rams will have thier hands full tomorrow in Carolina. Seahawks will be well rested with a more better O-line and probably Percy Harvin to bring Monday night next to St. Louis.

With more first stringers on the O-Line Wilson will have much needed time to go through his reads. As of late Wilson has had to scramble and make plays with his legs as he has had little time to throw the ball. That will not be the case in our Monday night matchup. BUT...you don't really need to bother yourself with Russell Wilson's troubles.. Sam Bradford is going to be facing the best DBs in the NFL all rested and healed up from a strong showing in weeks 1-7. The Legion of Boom, as they like being called, will present the Ram QB with a turnover threat on just about every play.

Wilson fumbled twice last Thursday night with little cohesive protection up front but with his O-Line back that will not be the case against the Rams.. without those 2 ball drops the Seahawks would be leading the NFL in takaways.

I know what you are thinking...The Hawks don't win on the road. Well you would certainly be correctamundo if you were discussing past years teams. This season the Hawks are 3-1 out of town. About to be 4-1 on the road.

Forum List

Back