Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

Does this chick have any history of hating Hannity? When a wingnut attacks a wingnut, there's likely a 'rest of the story'. I hope it's juicy! lol

Last edited:
Why is the right trying to make excuses for Hannity when it's clearly obvious there are children of college age of both Afghanistan and Iraq War veterans now? :eusa_eh:

So they should each get $350,000 toward tuition?

You need to stop doubling down on these losing bets.

So they should each get $350,000 toward tuition?

You need to stop doubling down on these losing bets.

I never said that. However, there is more than enough money now to likely pay for a good deal of all their tuitions. Especially since none of them have been given over $6,000.

Nothing will come of this and I bet no one on Fox even mentions this fraud. Hannity is a hypocrite who would cream his pants if this was Olbermann who did it.

Seriously, fox fans...would Hannity exploit this story if it were Olbermann? Be honest now.

Olbermann? Do something positive for the USA military? Is this part of your new stand up routine?

So thats a no on you answering if Hannity would cream his pants if olbermann did this.

OH and what has Hannity done for the troops? Seriously? What? I am still waiting for him and his waterboarding attempt. He said he would do that and donate some money. Still Waiting...

Hannity is a fake "patriot" who flag waves and to this day says
Bush was a good president. Hannity, just go die.

Why is the right trying to make excuses for Hannity when it's clearly obvious there are children of college age of both Afghanistan and Iraq War veterans now? :eusa_eh:

I'm fascinated that the rightwingers here seem to have all automatically gone with rightwinger A (hannity) instead of rightwinger B (schlussel).

Does this chick have any history of hating Hannity? When a wingnut attacks a wingnut, there's likely a 'rest of the story'. I hope it's juicy! lol

Believe me, they are going to attack this woman. Seriously. I hope something comes of this fraud but it wont.

What fraud?

Sean Hannity's Freedom Concerts are more profitable than Live Nation.

Give it up. You're wrong out in the tens of million column on an enterprise that operates out in the tens of millions column. Not good, not good at all.. Direct your hatred and venom toward something more constructive.

If all else fails, I can send you a Sarah Palin calendar.

Hannity loves the rock star status and if you think he makes no money from this you're even more beyond stoopid than anyone thinks.

Yeah, sure, Sean is jeopardizing his $50MM annual franchise for a free ride in a Gulfstream.

You have him confused with a Democrat Congressman.

And you're still a fucking retard

I guess you may have a point if I said hannity was jeopardizing his career by working for FA. You called me stoopid based on something I did not say you fuxxing ****.

Totally UN-surprised to see that the cowardly bent tight is unable and unwilling to meet the challenge. http://www.usmessageboard.com/2120606-post232.html

Not one stinkin' lib attacker of the Freedom Alliance appears able to address the point that a LOT of the money the group has raised so far and continues to raise MUST be set aside so that the young kids who are the FUTURE beneficiaries of scholarships will have that money available -- when ?? IN THE FUTURE when they reach the age where they start going to college!

CrusaderFrank patiently pointed this out a while ago. But so far, no concessions that what he said makes sense and has obvious merit.

I wonder why the detractors of the Freedom Alliance (who use it to attack Hannity) are so unable and unwilling to make such an obviously valid concession?

:eusa_whistle:

That point has been addressed several times you whiny Snitch Bitch. Try to pay attention before continuing to embarrass yourself but Snitch Bitches like you never learn as you will prove with your response.

Wrong. Just look at the example of Madoff a well as anyone else who has been caught in a scandal.

Step 1: They become good at something or are placed in a position of power.

Step 2: They then think that because they have a perceived amount of power, they can do anything they want and they start pushing the envelope.

Step 3: They then think because they can operate outside the rules on occasion, they can do it all the time and they start wanting more.

Step 4: Selfishness grows into greed and the person starts taking more than what is possible or due to them.

Nope........greed makes you stupid. Why are you defending this Cruising Skank? Are you in the terminal stages of greed yourself?

Quite a common misconception that wealth and greed go hand in hand. A person doesn't have to be talented, powerful or even rich to be greedy.

Greed can cause people to behave recklessly, yes. Perhaps it is the stupid ones who lose appreciation for the calculated risks they are taking.

My guess is that the OP is total bullshit. Like I said, it's just a guess right now.

Don't be a Partisan hack.

Why not look at the link? It gives the tax return links so you can see for yourself.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Now to wait for del to call me a Racist, Dis to Neg me and Ravi to Crawl out of del's Ass and call me a LIAR!... :lol:

:)

peace...

For those interested in the facts and seeking to draw their own conclusions, a link to the Freedom Alliance 2008 Form 990 filed with the IRS.

2008-FreedomAllianceForm990.pdf

But of course, don't assume that the 990 tells the full story.

It doesn't. It's not designed to.

The full story would require obtaining additional information.

Drawing one's own conclusions (rationally) would depend on having access to the balance of the information.

Totally UN-surprised to see that the cowardly bent tight is unable and unwilling to meet the challenge. http://www.usmessageboard.com/2120606-post232.html

Not one stinkin' lib attacker of the Freedom Alliance appears able to address the point that a LOT of the money the group has raised so far and continues to raise MUST be set aside so that the young kids who are the FUTURE beneficiaries of scholarships will have that money available -- when ?? IN THE FUTURE when they reach the age where they start going to college!

CrusaderFrank patiently pointed this out a while ago. But so far, no concessions that what he said makes sense and has obvious merit.

I wonder why the detractors of the Freedom Alliance (who use it to attack Hannity) are so unable and unwilling to make such an obviously valid concession?

That point has been addressed several times you whiny Snitch Bitch. Try to pay attention before continuing to embarrass yourself but Snitch Bitches like you never learn as you will prove with your response.

bent tight, pussy, you already have zero credibility, bitch. No need to post so often to merely reconfirm it.

Everyone who knows you here at USMB already KNEW you'd duck, bob, weave, deflect and evade. It's what complete spineless, ball-less, gutless, cowardly, pussy poseurs like you do.

You have no integrity and are overtly hostile to honesty. Big brave pussy can smear Hannity and the Freedom Alliance, but you are, AS I CLEARLY and CORRECTLY PREDICTED, completely lacking in ANY factual basis for your contention. You fucking pussy pukes are all the same.

For those interested in the facts and seeking to draw their own conclusions, a link to the Freedom Alliance 2008 Form 990 filed with the IRS.

2008-FreedomAllianceForm990.pdf

But of course, don't assume that the 990 tells the full story.

It doesn't. It's not designed to.

The full story would require obtaining additional information.

Drawing one's own conclusions (rationally) would depend on having access to the balance of the information.

That's Snitch Bitch style for saying: "We need to cherry pick the facts because hannity is awesome and we have to defend him at all costs!"

Their own website says they've given less than 4 million since they started. That is less than half of revenue from 2006 alone. Here's a link showing their numbers and since they had net assets of $20,000,000 in 2007 it's hard to understand how anyone could defend them as a charity.
Http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=6590

You really do not understand how charities work.

Their fund raising and administrative expenses as represented in the link you posted are @ 11% - not bad for a charity. Good charities try to build up a pool of capital resource to ensure that they can fund their programs over time (take a look at any long term charitable trust).

This is much ado about nothing.

bent tight, pussy, you already have zero credibility, bitch. No need to post so often to merely reconfirm it.

Everyone who knows you here at USMB already KNEW you'd duck, bob, weave, deflect and evade. It's what complete spineless, ball-less, gutless, cowardly, pussy poseurs like you do.

You have no integrity and are overtly hostile to honesty. Big brave pussy can smear Hannity and the Freedom Alliance, but you are, AS I CLEARLY and CORRECTLY PREDICTED, completely lacking in ANY factual basis for your contention. You fucking pussy pukes are all the same.

Thank you for proving my prediction:

"....Snitch Bitches like you never learn as you will prove with your response."

Tell us, what claim did I make that I did not support you whiny Snitch Bitch? I have ducked out on anything but I understand you have to lie just so you can post about something.....

You really do not understand how charities work.

Their fund raising and administrative expenses as represented in the link you posted are @ 11% - not bad for a charity. Good charities try to build up a pool of capital resource to ensure that they can fund their programs over time (take a look at any long term charitable trust).

This is much ado about nothing.

You're a fuxxing deceptive shitbag:

Program Expenses
81.5%
Administrative Expenses
4.8%
Fundraising Expenses
13.5%
Fundraising Efficiency
$0.09

Plus you ignored the fact from their 2006 returns only 3.68% of revenue went to charity. What else you got?

Lets look at some of the other things Ms Schlussel has written...

Alhamdillullah: Obama, Biden, Hillary Ignite Violent Muslim Riots in Israel – “Third Intifada”

Is Simon Cowell Really Converting to Islam?

Big Brother v. St. Patrick’s Day; Luck O’the Muslims

Does Your Local Bank Have a Muslim, er . . . “Arab Affairs Manager”?

Fed to the Wolves: Our Soldiers in Afghanistan Don’t Have Bullets!

I Warned You About Glenn Beck (& Prince Al-Waleed & FOX News)

The lady clearly has a screw loose. I'd take any "reporting" she does with a case of Morton's Salt.

Also, it seems she has a hard-on against Fox News because of Prince Al-Waleed. I'm guessing her gunning for Hannity stems from this as well.

Don't know if the charity thing is true or not. I will say that I am 100% certain there are better charities to send your money to if you want to help the troops. BUT, if you like the kind of music the concerts promote, why wouldn't you go anyway? If a portion of the proceeds go to a charity, even a small portion, great. If you are going strictly for the concert experience, who cares?

Supporting FA is very close to supporting the idiotic policies that sent our troops to die for anything other than defending the US you dummfuk. I realize this requires a bit of thinking and your response will help prove your lack of comprehension, but the effort must be made nonetheless.

Hannity and company sells ideas to arrogant nationalists because they never have to provide any facts after the initial sale has closed, or even before. We saw this with WMD, 9E, Afghanistan, and bin laden, to name a few examples. They know their supporters are so insecure and arrogant they will not be condemned even when the facts show they are full of shit.

Going to a Charlie Daniels concert helps to kill the troops?

You are fucking dumb as a bag of dicks. Which is probably the same thing you eat for breakfast as well. Come back when you, ya know, actually make sense.

Forum List

Back